Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video (48422 Views)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Breast Fibroadenoma -when You Get A False Cancer Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by dalass(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
See his collarbone out as if he really gas cancer!

Hmmmm... When the thing now catch him, it will be like some village people are handling his matter... Too bad

Two million.. Chai cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
There is no need to worry about him he will get what he is looking for. Just pray for him to get his heart desires.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Annychibest(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
As he is claiming cancer just to get money.. May it be so for him. The true cancer go soon come for you, na there your eye go open.

Lack of money has made people go the wrong path in their quest for money. They can do anything and everything for money.

May God help us.. No matter the situation of things, may we always be truthful in our dealings.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
4tomandchi:
There is no need to worry about him he will get what he is looking for. Just pray for him to get his heart desires.
errr.. i don't think so, he will not get any illness.

So which God will you pray to that would accept the prayer and give him cancer?.

God must be cruel then.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Annychibest:
As he is claiming cancer just to get money.. May it be so for him. The true cancer go soon come for you, na there your eye go open.

Lack of money has made people go the wrong path in their quest for money. They can do anything and everything for money.

May God help us.. No matter the situation of things, may we always be truthful in our dealings.
Cancer will not come for him, he is not the only one who have ever scammed people.He will just pay the monies back and apologise simple!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Edoziesmart(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
MarvellousGodd:
Make 1000 dollars and above per month playing simple fun puzzle game.. WhatsApp for more details.
0 9034 7259 73
They pay into your local bank account

Screenshot of 1k dolls credit alert in your bank account else you are lying

Set awon rob péter to pay paul

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
And cancer will surely come his way.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by RexTramadol1: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Even I was defrauded by the man, when it became incessant, I blocked him.

Good his fraudulent act has been noticed at last
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
ThugBoy:
King Kali version.

I dey tell you grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by seunayantokun(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
He is suffering from cancer indeed because sin is the worst kind of cancer - it destroys the soul and ensures it is condemned to eternal sulphuric lake of fire.
'But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone (sulphur): which is the second death' (Revelation 21:8 ).
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
gypsey:
Cancer will not come for him, he is not the only one who have ever scammed people.He will just pay the monies back simple!

Surely cancer will come for him.......that the law of karma.......... grin grin grin I get my own problems too....me go locate karma myself cool cool
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by inyenejo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
There's no difference between this man and buharigg the biggest fraudster alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
gypsey:

So which God will you pray to that would accept the prayer and give him cancer?.

God must be cruel then.

Relax everybody time dey the club..... he will have both cancer and Corona viruses (CCV)
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Its the new format in town now guys
person go snap pixs for hospital claiming he has cancer,kidney failure and other serious ailments and with pity ppl will start paying money.Many nigerians are doing this now..this one was unfortunate to get caught
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil , Iniquity and Deceit in Different Shapes and Format..

Only a GENUIE Fear of God will Keep one From Doing Evil..

Outside Christ, there is No Evil a Human.. Cannot Do..

The World Needs Jesus Christ..
and yet many pastors engage in fraud even with the christ they claim to have in them
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
ednut1:
This is why i find it hard to help this kind people. Just imagine all the things he wrote God fearing indeed.
when a nigerian mentions the word God fearing..omo run..na scammer grin
that word God fearing is what many deceitful ppl use to lure the gullible cos dem know the average nigerian is very religious cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by ridbell01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Ajayi Bembe Obanikoro.

There's no difference between this man and Asiwaju Tinubu. They're fraudsters and thieves!

one of our people from kerosene state is spotted
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by passiveincome01: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Godpikin4real(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Most times I ponder how people wish bad and terrible sickness for themselves.
Oga ooo.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

Relax everybody time dey the club..... he will have both cancer and Corona viruses (CCV)
bullshit! says who? who will infect him with cancer and corona? you? sad have you never done anything bad in your whole life? he is not the first to scam people, they should make him pay all the money back, simple! i bet my ass he is not the worst human on earth.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

Surely cancer will come for him.......that the law of karma.......... grin grin grin I get my own problems too....me go locate karma myself cool cool
yea! whatever! tongue
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Bahamas95(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cancer will definitely visit him soon, I am talking about real cancer not the audio one the frog eyes Diezani had.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Jerryjasper(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
There was a country called Nigeria after we will say our leaders are corrupt corruption is one of Nigeria's religion
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by krushdripper(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil , Iniquity and Deceit in Different Shapes and Format..

Only a GENUIE Fear of God will Keep one From Doing Evil..

Outside Christ, there is No Evil a Human.. Cannot Do..

The World Needs Jesus Christ..
Your monika should be 'Unscrupulousness98'.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
e remain the moniker who always flood NL with one guy's video begging for money and dropping account number.

the person behind that moniker thnk say we no know as e dey go?

I'm very sure him go still come post and spam NL with the same post.

watching.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
michru:
Dem plenty for nairaland.
E.G Their number 1 BLUELemon.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by trumpcoat(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Original cancer loading for him and his wife I just pity their innocent children that's if they're really innocent
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Here is one reason I find it extremely difficult to extend any help to this category of people. Trusting Nigerians is a slippery slope. Most Nigerians that call out for help are scammers. I have met quite a number of such people both in person and online. Never trust Nigerians. They can go to any length to scam you. Selfish people.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by 4tomandchi: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2020
gypsey:

God must be cruel then.
When said pray I didn't mean pray to God I meant just wish him well. The law of karma will catch up with him.
Whatever you sow you reap whether you call God or not it a universal law created by God himself.
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Zetty177x: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2020
They should free him...until Nigerians can call Hushpappa to order, they should chill
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Zetty177x: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Built2last:
To be honest I have been hesitant helping people who contact me for help lately, especially if I dont know you personally. Scammers everywhere

People like this should be arrested and every beggar should take turns to beat them.

I saw his videos on Instagram somehow I just didn't fall for it.

And u haven't called for d arrest of Buhari and other politicians
Re: Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video by Zetty177x: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2020
ridbell01:
one of our people from kerosene state is spotted

Confiscated bullion van supporter spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.