Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele (2321 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by favor914: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Redcrafton:

Can you tell what the government is doing to unite all its citizens? Is everybody equal to the law of the land or there are different laws for different people? All the countries you mentioned have fought civil war once like Nigeria. None has fought it twice. Nobody prays for war.
Charity they say begins at home what have you done in your Local Government, and state to promote harmony amongst the different ethnic groups, or are your people not fighting which senatorial zone should produce the next Governor?, Nigeria has a bad orientation but it’s not the President’s fault, a bad tree can never yield good fruits, so Christ said, we Nigerians should go back to the mirror and check ourselves, if Nigeria was a serious thinking society, no one will take this primate serious, to even give him any press time.

The world is talking electric cars, science & technology, one person in a robe is foreseeing the future, even the scripture warns of people like this.
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by saaron(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
One Nigeria is a bloody scam. It will surely divide and disintegrate and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by favor914: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
saaron:
One Nigeria is a bloody scam. It will surely divide and disintegrate and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
I have great emphatic pity for you, have you expressed these views to your parents & loved ones?, it’s one thing to be a Failure, it’s another thing to attempt to take others down with you, Nigeria disintegrate? are we going to abandon our landed properties with C of O in our Country Nigeria, for people like you that have nothing? Keep dreaming the money Nigerian Government promised your ancestors in 1970 they haven’t paid, you are talking of war & disintegration?
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Redcrafton: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:
Charity they say begins at home what have you done in your Local Government, and state to promote harmony amongst the different ethnic groups, or are your people not fighting which senatorial zone should produce the next Governor?, Nigeria has a bad orientation but it’s not the President’s fault, a bad tree can never yield good fruits, so Christ said, we Nigerians should go back to the mirror and check ourselves, if Nigeria was a serious thinking society, no one will take this primate serious, to even give him any press time.

In my state charity begins at home. Governorship election is done on a rotational basis among the three senatorial zones. So there is no issue of one zone lording it over the others. So also is the LGA areas. The state also does not do quota system to give advantage to any group. Why would Nigeria reject rotational presidency as they now want the best from any region and still use quota system to take in mediocres? Why not take the best from all parts of the country too? The change should start from the root and the body will adjust. Your analyses and opinion is wrong, though you are entitled to them.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Koko1119: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
I am praying for dat.
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by favor914: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Redcrafton:

In my state charity begins at home. Governorship election is done on a rotational basis among the three senatorial zones. So there is no issue of one zone lording it over the others. So also is the LGA areas. The state also does not do quota system to give advantage to any group. Why would Nigeria reject rotational presidency as they now want the best from any region and still use quota system to take in mediocres? Why not take the best from all parts of the country too? The change should start from the root and the body will adjust. Your analyses and opinion is wrong, though you are entitled to them.
Which rotational system of Governorship does Lagos State Use? Edo state Obaseki is Bini, isn’t Iyamu also Bini?To the best of My knowledge The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria(1999) As Amended was drafted and passed by Nigerians for us, by us, so who are you blaming for the way the system is? You were born into the system, on the day of your birth Nepa withdrew electricity, today how many years after the electricity was still interrupted, who are you purporting to blame? Go and look at yourself in the mirror.
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Redcrafton: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:
Which rotational system of Governorship does Lagos State Use? Edo state Obaseki is Bini, isn’t Iyamu also Bini?To the best of My knowledge The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria(1999) As Amended was drafted and passed by Nigerians for us, by us, so who are you blaming for the way the system is? You were born into the system, on the day of your birth Nepa withdrew electricity, today how many years after the electricity was still interrupted, who are you purporting to blame? Go and look at yourself in the mirror.

Nope the 1999 constitution was not the peoples constitution. You are doing your best to force people to remain with you.
The north wanted to leave the federation at one time...shouting Araba, Araba...meaning lets divide...They were advised by the British not to do so as they are landlocked and hard fewer resources. They knew they have nothing in common with the other groups in the federation. If the north had ccess to the sea and have oil, they would have gone and you can't stop them. Even if they want to leave at this present time, do you think the West or the East will fight them to stay? You are need to clean away the dust from your mirror and take a proper look of you self...You might just be very afraid.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by Timatayo1: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let's Nigeria break up now
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by MightySparrow: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:
Go and ask Adeboye, Oyedepo, or Oyakhilome if they believe Nigeria will break up, and how they will share their churches amongst the different countries, ie Winners Enugu, Republic of Biafra? Winners Edo, Mid West Republic?
Adeboye has his churches in almost 200 nations, Oyedepo a little less etc. How would this affect them?
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Amen o..Father let your will be done, if we go break abeg let no blood be shed!

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by GoodofNaija: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:

The world is talking electric cars, science & technology, one person in a robe is foreseeing the future, even the scripture warns of people like this.

This one be feeling like a learned fellow!

If leaders don't lead by example, who will the followers look up to

I wonder what leadership means to you - maybe it means showing bad examples or leading from the back.

If you don't have any reasonable to say, wouldn't you just keep shut
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by yemi1504: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2020
SLAP44:
God is awake. He has never slept.
And does things in his "time and season" I guess SMH
Re: Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele by annamomodu: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
PETROL PRICES IN 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army FOB Somewhere In Borno. / Re: Fact Check: GEJ Govt Started Lagos-ibadan Railway In 2012(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.