Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically (1387 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / See Oshiomohle 1998 In Funtua Textile Katsina State Before Labour Started Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2020

Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by bottlewater1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
I think he said this in his dream

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Two ugly motherfuckers...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by seanfer(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
All this will end by September 21 when the winner of the election would be announced.
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by Blezo87: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Really
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by SmartProf(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lol...pls don't bury him, give him a chance to go to Cape Verde and look for Lara who have escaped from his life. That's his retirement benefit.
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by cpu2006(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who teach Obaseki how to fight?
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by MajesticKris: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who else notice OBASEKI,OSHIOMOLE,PST IZE IYAMU All look alike... Or is it this weed that I am smoking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
of course obaseki will do that in 14 days to this time.
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by helinues: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
You don't mean it...
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by helinues: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
of course obaseki will do that in 14 days to this time.

Though I have no interest on who become Edo governor as both Obaseki and Ize Iyamu are no no for me..

But you see this Obaseki, his advisers are clowns... Instead of him to be busy campaigning with his achievement, he is busy attacking personalities
Re: Obaseki To Oshiomohle: I Retired You Politically, I Will Bury You Politically by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Though I have no interest on who become Edo governor as both Obaseki and Ize Iyamu are no no for me..

But you see this Obaseki, his advisers are clowns... Instead of him to be busy campaigning with his achievement, he is busy attacking personalities
obaseki will retire oshiomhole politically in Edo state in 14 days to this time. people are tired of godfatherism in Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

FG Sneaks Power To Arrest Without A Warrant Into The Signed Police Reform Bill. / VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death / Jonathan Makes Position Known On 2023 Plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.