Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? (21816 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by favelli(m): 5:14am On Dec 25, 2021
owagbeba:

You know why these blenders are so expensive ... the brand on them. The core of any blender is the power board, universal motor and a drive shaft with double oil seal and double bearing.

You can actually get a good tokunbo (50mm coil) and mount on your countertop with a metal drive shaft plus a 2 liter jar all under 25k... same par with vitamix in terms of power.

Nice idea of yours. Why don't you take this up and refurbish afew. Am sure you would definitely get patronisers, me included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by ekwuazic(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
owagbeba:

You know why these blenders are so expensive ... the brand on them. The core of any blender is the power board, universal motor and a drive shaft with double oil seal and double bearing.

You can actually get a good tokunbo (50mm coil) and mount on your countertop with a metal drive shaft plus a 2 liter jar all under 25k... same par with vitamix in terms of power.

Nice idea. Pls Contact me(ekwuazic@gmail.com) . I need one asap
Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by Tessie001: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2022
How about this silver crest blender, 1500W, is it okay? Has anyone used it here?

Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by Microwhy: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Anybody with info for a blender that can grind soya for soya milk of 2-3 glass.
Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by Marydolapo: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please I need one
Where can I get it please
quote author=owagbeba post=108777571]

My advice, never buy those blenders branded as kenwood, Bosch , silvercrest, with 3000w, 4500watts, in some cases 5000watts written on the package. They are fake, and they run on Aluminium coil winding.

For 10,000naira, I think you can get those plastic jar blenders rated below 500watts. They are ok but don’t run it continuously for more than 20seconds at a blend. Use the start for 20secs and stop for 20secs technique to avoid burn out.

Don’t buy the new ones, mostly Aluminium coil in them. [/quote]
Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by Mom007(f): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Whatever brand name you eventually settle for, my advice is, never buy a blender with plastic body. They are not strong. Buy something made of heavy, unbreakable glass. They are strong and rugged. I've had mine going 10yrs now...
Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by doggedfighter(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mom007:
Whatever brand name you eventually settle for, my advice is, never buy a blender with plastic body. They are not strong. Buy something made of heavy, unbreakable glass. They are strong and rugged. I've had mine going 10yrs now...

Picture, please.
Re: What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? by Homeyfav: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Blenders are essential appliances that should be present in every Nigerian kitchen. They make cooking a lot easier and faster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beans Lovers / Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.