Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation (31287 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Farki: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
Whenever you see a Nigerian Nigg@ arean as the caption, be rest assured its a Biafran... If it was crime these urchins would have used his name or tribe a refference.

https://www.nairaland.com/6099072/nigerians-lead-suppliers-cocaine-drug
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Yamleg: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
SegFault:

And how do you want to achieve this?
Please, let me get to Canada oo
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yamleg:

Please, let me get to Canada oo
grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
flamingREED:
There's hardly any Nairalander who wouldn't care about the name of the subject in this kind of thread.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I bet as soon as they click and open the thread, their eyes quickly scan from left to right like typewriter as they hunt for the name just to check where he's from! wink

1 Like

Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by MusaChukwudi: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
SegFault:

And how do you want to achieve this?

RTSC, I cite your SegFault moniker!

You will never set foot in Canada, FACT!!!

By the power of Sango and Ogun!
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by MusaChukwudi: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by MusaChukwudi: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmypure:
what else can I say if not
IGBO AMAKA

https://www.nairaland.com/6099072/nigerians-lead-suppliers-cocaine-drug

Don’t forget to AMAKA this one too. Thanks
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Philipponzaghi: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please can you really call this people Nigerians when they are based in other countries a lot of them do not even have Nigerian passport anymore they have other nationalities. This is the mistake which we are making because in reality 99% of their achievement goes to the Host country which they are in

Adebayo Alonge graduated from University of Ibadan. So I am very sure he has a Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by bellenornor(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dr. Ọnwụde, Congratulations bro.
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

RTSC, I cite your SegFault moniker!

You will never set foot in Canada, FACT!!!

By the power of Sango and Ogun!
You ba ok.

Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by laiperi: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
This type of statement is silly and unnecessary about those intelligent enough to be your conqueror and political master in Nigeria.

I have never seen or heard about AWUSA FULANI

There an investor with the biggest Minority owned Pharmaceutical company in Canada from the North that hardly beat his chest. He started out in UK.

He may have come from Middle Belt. But remember Dr. Audu, if I got his name right that did achieved many firsts from the North.

Not to mention fathers and mothers of Engineering, Law, Medicine and other fields too many to celebrate individually from the West.

We should also remember Chike Obi and many others, never celebrated by those that have never seen anything big in their lives until 2000s, that consider anything outside the country an achievement.

If you want to pick achievements daily of only those outside Nigeria here is a site but remember there are heroes in all parts of Nigeria not celebrated because they came back home to teach or work.

https://www.mobihealthnews.com/news/meet-10-black-people-disrupting-digital-healthcare-industry-today

Actually, I know some Onwude from Old Edo State.

McGg:
It is usually "IGBO AMAKA" or YORUBA AMAKA " in the diaspora

I have never seen or heard about AWUSA FULANI amaka
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Odunolumide(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
tot:

Obviously, if Forbes was aware they were into fraud or anything illicit, they wouldn't smell the list. We should read to understand not just jump to comment.

My last sentence certainly showed I agreed with your points. Humor!
Not everyone is angry uno
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Guyman02:
With the right atmosphere the South East would be a hub of inventions, the South West a hub for ICT and software, the North the hub for solid minerals and agriculture, the SS the oil hub and development would have cut across using the strength of each region maximally. But sadly, religious and tribal sentiments come first here

You deserve a thousand likes for the wisdom in this statement.
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by flamingREED(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I bet as soon as they click and open the thread, their eyes quickly scan from left to right like typewriter as they hunt for the name just to check where he's from! wink

Na wa oO.
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by Flairoqy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Galileo Galilei, Christopher Columbus and Charles Darwin, if these geniuses had never been born, their insights would probably have occurred to others. But if the proper funding were unavailable, no intellectual brilliance could have compensated for that. Africans aren't subhumans as the ancient Aryan race insist, we are just not in the right research, resources and power circle environment.
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by McGg: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
laiperi:
This type of statement is silly and unnecessary about those intelligent enough to be your conqueror and political master in Nigeria.

There an investor with the biggest Minority owned Pharmaceutical company in Canada from the North that hardly beat his chest. He started out in UK.

He may have come from Middle Belt. But remember Dr. Audu, if I got his name right that did achieved many firsts from the North.

Not to mention fathers and mothers of Engineering, Law, Medicine and other fields too many to celebrate individually from the West.

We should also remember Chike Obi and many others, never celebrated by those that have never seen anything big in their lives until 2000s, that consider anything outside the country an achievement.

If you want to pick achievements daily of only those outside Nigeria here is a site but remember there are heroes in all parts of Nigeria not celebrated because they came back home to teach or work.

https://www.mobihealthnews.com/news/meet-10-black-people-disrupting-digital-healthcare-industry-today

Actually, I know some Onwude from Old Edo State.

Ina ako bulshit
Re: Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation by DenreleDave(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2020
OPECINHO:
Igbo mara nma rinne!!!

Mail replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri / 8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.