Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It (593 Views)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by Sheynex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything It Has Been Doing

There seems to be a social media war brewing between controversial Nigerian journalist and blogger, Dr Kemi Olunloyo and one of Nigeria’s popular blogging site, Instablog9ja.

Dr Kemi Olunloyo who runs her an online media page, Kemitalks, is angry with the way the alleged handlers of Instablog, Moji Delano, owner of MojiDelanoBlog and Lillian has been peddling and portraying news to the public.

According to her, Instablog9ja thrives on “defamatory sarcasm and uses the platform to destabilize other bloggers in a bid to capture the entire media market.”

Source: https://mynewspage.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-declare-war-with-instablog9ja-vow-to-expose-everything-it-has-been-doing/

Read her comments below:

I am declaring a bloodbath on @instablog9ja and will expose everyone and everything it has been doing for almost 5 years now and has to STOP! A blog that thrives on DEFAMATORY SARCASM that is actually not illegal. Moji and Lillian and everybody at HTG Media have been using their platform to DESTABILIZE the little bloggers so as to capture the entire market and take advertisement revenue from them. You post headlines to make people hate me and slander me on your platform and it’s time I taught you a lesson. You do the same with other celebrities too. There is no law to stop you but I will RETURN TO THE BLOGGING AND JOURNALISM market to create competition for you. You create so much HATE that the smaller bloggers that syndicate your info spreads the hate. I once said if I reach 400K I will come back to the media market. I’m the first Nigerian blogger on Google Pyramid 1999 and a notable Journalist. I don’t defame people, the pastor who had me arrested withdrew his case. Nigerians have an insatiable appetite for news and there is a thin line between fake news and real news distorted to make someone look bad to the public. Instablog was hacked 3 times in 2017 because of this. This time the hacker may not return the page to you. Stop creating an atmosphere to have your audience HATE people. Stop taking my posts and posting half of it to create traffic for you and hate for me. I have now exposed your hate Moji Delano and Lillian Aisha of HTG Media. The Opebi helicopter crash and girl twerking are examples. Stop distorting news. You promoted Linus Bitcoin Lord after collecting 150K per post from him to get him followers and when the EFCC arrested him your caption stated he was “harvested” I wrote a post on a girl twerking on Instagram, you took my post making it look like I hate girls without showing the video. To my fans or incoming fans as well as advertisers, don’t waste your time and money on a blog that DISTORTS NEWS and uses it to insult someone’s character. Instablog is #1 in Nigeria and Kemi Olunloyo is #2. That is going to change tonight. I will be returning full time to Blogging and Journalism to take @instablog9ja OFF THE MARKET.
KOO

We are closely watching as this war seems to be entertaining and one which might set the social media on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by Brokeloser: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
I would have said something but let me keep quiet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by yanabasee1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
That instablog will just do small give away for anyy kemi and she will fold up.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by Blitz4real(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
That woman, is like she is not normal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kikikikikiiiikiiii.....aunty kem-kem... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cooling my nerves admist the fuel and electricity hike brouhaha.... tongue tongue embarassed

Thanks madam blogger-blogger cum journalist ooo!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by TheCork(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
Kikikikikiiiikiiii.....aunty kem-kem... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cooling my nerves admist the fuel and electricity hike brouhaha.... tongue tongue embarassed

Thanks madam blogger-blogger cum journalist ooo!!!

Am ready to pay u 200 naira, cash for 1 minutes job. Gimmme your nomba & u intarested? cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by illicit(m): 5:04am On Sep 05, 2020
The conclusion confused me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declare War With Instablog9ja, Vow To Expose Everything About It by pretydiva(f): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Let the war begin!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Burn Down Pako Police Station In Amukoko Ajegunle / Why I Didn’t Bother Buying A Rolls Royce Phanthom To Celebrate My 35th Birthday / DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.