Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12. (592 Views)

Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle / DJ Cuppy Shocks Manager With Refrigerated Sum Of N500k For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12. by nairafame2: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Billionaire’s daughter and popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy, earlier today begged her fans to give her an iPhone 12 as a late birthday present.
The beautiful DJ has reacted to her own post after fans expressed shock at her iPhone 12 request.

DJ Cuppy, in her recent comment, made her fans aware that, she can also beg since she also has needs like any other person.

So in an attempt to explain herself, she asked her fans if they thought she can’t beg for something because she is billionaires daughter.

In her earlier post, she tweeted;
Who wants to get me an iPhone 12 as a late #CuppyDay birthday present?

And while reacting to people’s shock she said; Oh, you thought I didn’t know how to beg too abi?

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer.

She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola. She grew up in Lagos and moved to London at the age of 13.

See her post & people reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/oh-you-thought-i-didnt-know-how-to-beg.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12. by Kestolove(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
I must trend na him b dix yoruba girl own

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shocks People After Begging For Iphone 12. by Made4naijaoeo: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
iPhone 12

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX / "I Regret Being A Public Figure" - Media Personality Eriata Laments / The Secret Rich Lifestyle Of The World Richest Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.