Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! (698 Views)

How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good evening hopefuls,

I've been hearing about this hike but I didn't think it will be this impactful until today...E shock me shocked

Before now 3,000naira will amount to 120units which can last up to 2weeks but with this new hike, 3000 is just 45 units for a week or less...e shock me o. As I speak, all the gadgets in my house are off asides TV.

Which way Nigeria angry angry Is there hope for the common man
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by doggedfighter(f): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
cry

Winter is here .
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
cry

We will survive. But I pray God will touch those in the civil service to ensure that there is a reversal.

We can't be hearing billion Billon's and the masses are suffering, its against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Vixlot: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
No increase yet.. bought yesterday for my prepaid meter same price , same units like the one bought two months ago ...IKEDC
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by mkoabiola: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Stil yet to recharge my prepaid
Ikedc
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
No increase yet.. bought yesterday for my prepaid meter same price , same units like the one bought two months ago ...IKEDC

Check your unit balance and do the maths.....

I use IKedc too. The increment started on the 1st of September.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Vixlot: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Check your unit balance and do the maths.....

I use IKedc too.
rate of consumption?
Units balance okay with one added.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2020
mkoabiola:
Stil yet to recharge my prepaid
Ikedc

Lucky you, I will advice you start conserving power. The increment is over a 110% and its not funny at all.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
rate of consumption?
Units balance okay with one added.

Must be an oversight from them. The increment is real and ridiculous.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
carlosthejakal9:
na die we de so

This increase will surely affect the prices of our daily consumables and useables. More hardship.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2020
If we do not revolt now, this will be the new normal, where are all the borrowed money and relief funds
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by helinues: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Up Nepa

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Alwaysachick:

We will survive. But I pray God will touch those in the civil service to ensure that there is a reversal.

We can't be hearing billion Billon's and the masses are suffering, its against humanity.

That's why I feel disturbed. Prices of food has gone up.people are still battling that now power and fuel hikes yet people are still on the same salary or not earning at all. Nothing is being done to cushion the effects.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by Alwaysachick: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

That's why I feel disturbed. Prices of food has gone up.people are still battling that now power and fuel hikes yet people are still on the same salary or not earning at all. Nothing is being done to cushion the effects.

Did they even consider the masses when the planned this increase in the comfort of their government funded life style
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by mkoabiola: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
What is d percentage increment on the electicity tarrif?.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by obonujoker(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
God will strike the wicked leaders like Buhari and his ilks down

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by GamalNasser: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vixlot:

You don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by MosheDayan: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Good evening hopefuls,

I've been hearing about this hike but I didn't think it will be this impactful until today...E shock me shocked

Before now 3,000naira will amount to 120units which can last up to 2weeks but with this new hike, 3000 is just 45 units for a week or less...e shock me o. As I speak, all the gadgets in my house are off asides TV.

Which way Nigeria angry angry Is there hope for the common man
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike!!! Share Your Experience! by MosheDayan: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't know what you are saying
leave that one cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Is A ‘foreigner’ Says Henry Idahagbon / Unpopular Opinion: No #endsars Protester Died For Me / Stop Inciting War On Social Media You Need To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.