Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock (32884 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Lorechino(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2020
OK nothing much to say

Good morning NL

3 Likes

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Timekeeper:
The officer, giving credence to his belief, cited late Mrs. Dora Akunyili from the eastern part of the country, who headed National Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and performed creditably well.
“Mrs Dora Akunyili was an Igbo woman. Ordinarily, she would not have been given the NAFDAC job, because it is believed that Igbo people are more
into drug business and she could be compromised. But she did not, rather, she did a perfect job,” he buttressed his argument.

Exactly, Dora turned out to be the best.... I wish obasanjo is still the president.... This current govt is too sentimental.... Are the northerners the only one good for top elective positions..
Anyway, I have an iPhone 6s plus 64gb for sale. Check my Siggy..

A smart lady with a good heart. She performed well although her integrity was not as water tight as some people want the public to believe.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Openbusiness: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
That has always been the case
Blame OBJ and GEJ for that. They had their chance to do it.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Emeraldicon(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Audio corruption fighting. All are the same.

Just check my signature if you need a DSTV/CCTV installer
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by spy24(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Everything is politics in Nigeria

Efcc of all offices they are playing politics with

Mtheew
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by DonMekino(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2020
And Nigerians want something good from EFCC when the appointment is political? This country is a joke

-British named them Burma.They rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Myanmar.
-British named them Upper Volta, but they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Burkina Faso-Land of Incorruptible People.
-British named them Gold Coast, they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Ghana.
-British named them Southern Rhodesia.They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zimbabwe.
-Brits named them Northern Rhodesia.They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zambia.
-Brits named them Tanganyika.They rejected it restructured & renamed themselves Tanzania.
-Germans named them colony of South West Africa.They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves.Namibia.
-France named them Dahomey.They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Benin.
-Belgium named them Zaire.However, they rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC).
-Britain named a bunch of people-Nigeria.They rather kill to preserve it than restructure and give themselves a befitting name.
"It is only an animal that bears the name that is given to it by its enemy" (Proverb).

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by emaxjey(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy Not surprised .. Even the country itself is about to be divided.. Yeye...

Kindly spare me a minute of your time to see my signature, would mean so much to me, thanks
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by kolade560: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2020
let me submit my candidate kra kra ,,,koughs.......Attahiru Jega
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by MrALIVE: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2020
EFCC IS NOW A NORTHERN ORGANISATION AGAINST THE SOUTH...WE ARE WATCHING BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY GOD IS WATCHING HOW BUHARI IS BASTARDIZING AND DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY ALONG ETHNIC LINES.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2020
nonsense and takeaway pack.
criminals. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by mansoura(f): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2020
grin
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2020
leofab:
GEORGE Owen’ animal farm

Orwell

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by chiedonedoor(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2020
After all this noise the president know who to appoint,
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon.repent
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by ZAMANI123(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Give it to any available MUSA, make we hear word..
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2020
I swear, Mr dullard oshi
nony43:
Our President doesn't have a candidate, if Gambari or Malami package Shekau and present to Buhari he will accept him as far as he is not from the South

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2020
post=93586364:
Please kindly nominate any member that comes to your mind.
All of us @[/b] Nominate [b]Naptu2 and EgunMogaji2.
Una nko?
what is really wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by favour32(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Una accuse Magu publicly but try am secretly but una nor see any evidence to nail am.
Most wey try Magu get or their friends get efcc case.
Na to remove am nai be una plan ....una hear of those efcc cases wey affect "them" again?
Hand go meet una because una nor go live forever.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by fashrola(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2020
daddytime:
These are the only times you'd hear the self-centered Aisha's voice.

The woman disappoints me daily.

I actually thought highly of her until she started showing her true colors by crying marginalization, hijackings, and cabals only when she is unable to have her way.

She careless about the women and children like previous first ladies did with pet projects centered around catering to these demographics.

Highly disappointed.

Happy new year lol.....

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by maggilove(f): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2020
leofab:
GEORGE Owen’ animal farm
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by prinxwizard(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2020
leofab:
GEORGE Owen’ animal farm
We are not equal at all.....
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Bahamas95(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Las las na aboki go still enter there.

Personally I would have preferred the rotten suya seller.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Currentlygrown: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2020
post=93586355:
We trust and believe in our darling Daddy to bring out the best person for the job.

By the way, where is Nuru Ribadu,
The man we voted for in 2003 presidential election?

That is another VERY VERY GOOD Candidate.

We are saying that with all proud, as good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Those are the kinda men that we want at the Forefront of our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Very unbelievable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by SmartPolician: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2020
This article is a complete waste of useful time

Please don't bother reading it.

That's why I like Sahara Reporters and Premium Times.

Those media houses stand out when it comes to Investigative journalism.

They will give you names of who supports who.
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Duplik8t77(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
Let's Pick a Nairalander for the post
Slawormir. For obvious reasons. Lol
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Greenwisdom: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Our investigations also reveal that the presidency is being pressured not to
consider any candidate from the southern part of the country, for the anti-graft
job.

what to do Our investigations also reveal that the presidency is being pressured not to
consider any candidate from the southern part of the country, for the anti-graft
job.

what to do
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Danwakae(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2020
EASY39:
Pls Am ready for the job......Mind you what is relationship of Aisha buhari and Buba maruwa all this while?

They are from same state ...Adamawa
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by OyinO: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2020
nony43:
Our President doesn't have a candidate, if Gambari or Malami package Shekau and present to Buhari he will accept him as far as he is not from the South

You mean we are living in a Gambarized and Malamized sovereign entity? Gambirism + Malamism = Gambarisation + Malamisation = Islamisation. lol

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by izubext007: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2020
if buhari is not sentimental, he is suppose to put an Igbo man in that position.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by CioAngels(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigeria is a great country with everyone in the seat of power are all president of Nigeria. Isn't she lucky?

1 Like

Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Eniola40(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2020
nepotism as usual again
Re: Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock by Eniola40(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Oloriburuku country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? / Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.