Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested (72382 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Why?

Was he interested in her or what?

This is wickedness.

Trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by silibaba: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
I wanted to type RIP, but after i saw her dressing, i just jump and pass.

I hate indecent dressing with passion.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by mytime24(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Rip to d dead

Pple shld stop using musa as gateman
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Kabir5643(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Allahushuti!!!
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by HealtthyLiving: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
hmm
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by AmazingELixir: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Xisnin(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
SammySteve15:
Hello, that's is very expensive, let's wait for the confession of the guard first. Tho, not supporting the murder case, nor siding the guard, but some of these ladies are good in turning their guard to servant, cleaner, errandboy, gardener, etc. Remember, that the report said he made her to suffer by stabbing her several times before death. This shows that there is an altercation or something going on among them. Not just for Money as some will conclude. Thanks.
Shame on you for excusing the killer.

This shows you wouldn't hesitate to engage in such heinous act
if the opportunity presents.
She didn't even hire the gateman in the first place as she was just a tenant.

12 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by realstars: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Can Somebody Slap That Man For Me?
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Segzy19: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
These guys can't be trusted...
Never be relaxed with them

4 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by richPHAROAH: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
austine4real:
sad shocked shocked

This year is something else

God help us all
all this things have been happening. its not about this year. it is just that internet exposes all this atrocities now.
i blame nollywood and churches for destroying the minds of nigerians with useless beliefs
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is so so sad! The heart of a man is full of wickedness. I just saw the full video on YouTube. Watch it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ayh3d8c1Hc
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Iniobong44(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very bad, this fine woman die hmmmm
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Stmiceel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
A failed state of mind would kill anything to make ways.
A failed state would breed nothing but a failed state of mind.
A failed mind would rule the people and bring them failure.
Failure would ensure the continued failed state of mind.
We loss life everyday to intangible and unexplainable issues when failure overwhelm!
We have failed ourselves!
See beautiful woman!
May she find eternal peace!
As for the killer, roam for eternity!
Killer, don't die!
Remember Kain or Cain!
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by 2020Experience(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sad news ooh
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Patrioticman007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:
If anyone must have a security man, please, have one from a licensed private guard/security company deployed to your premises and not just going to pick one aboki somewhere and entrusting your life and property in his hands.

Your mumu never do ?.
Of all the facts here that the victim reported the Igbo nollywood actor to police of threat to life.
It is only the aboki gateman issue, that concerns you since Okoro is your biological brother in crime.
We dey laugh oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Disheartening.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Single ladies who live alone need to very vigilant

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Show d actors face nah
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Benmob: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Of all the facts here that the victim reported the Igbo nollywood actor to police of threat to life.
It is only the aboki gateman issue, that concerns you since Okoro is your biological brother in crime.
We dey laugh oooo.
don't mind him that why tribalism hv eating him front and back

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Topmaike007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Harmony92(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
SammySteve15:
Hello, that's is very expensive, let's wait for the confession of the guard first. Tho, not supporting the murder case, nor siding the guard, but some of these ladies are good in turning their guard to servant, cleaner, errandboy, gardener, etc. Remember, that the report said he made her to suffer by stabbing her several times before death. This shows that there is an altercation or something going on among them. Not just for Money as some will conclude. Thanks.
that is nt an excuse pls if u don't like the way ur employer is treating u den u quit cry only God knows what happened btw Dem Sha bt there is no excuse for murder.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by dalass(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Just imagine, what was her offence that she should be killed by her employee, things are happening ooooooooooooooo,may her soul rest in peace.

It couldn't have happened without the cotenants' agreement.

Fear men oh ladies...

I wonder the kind of police we have these days... Someone reported threats to her life twice! Yet nothing was done about it....

The family should sue the police for millions for negligence!

RIP Ada

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Blackking98(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
silibaba:
I wanted to type RIP, but after i saw her dressing, i just jump and pass.

I hate indecent dressing with passion.
What's indecent in that long gown Biko or u have x-ray eyes? Your mind is already dirty and you're here claiming you holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by emkz: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just to live "large", drive big cars and oppress others at the expense of others. It always never ends well.

Seems the lady was kind to many for them to be concerned about her disappearance.

When I was barely ten years old, I was taught never to profit by inflicting pain of others. It wasn't bad advise and I wish someone taught this gateman same.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by lekki1444: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
I think the woman was richer than the struggling nollywood guy and since they are co-tenants he sees all her money and her black toyota avalon and so he told the maiguard that if we take her down i can take all her money and the car is yours. you can go and sell it in the north.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
holy shit...
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by nairalander2020(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:
If anyone must have a security man, please, have one from a licensed private guard/security company deployed to your premises and not just going to pick one aboki somewhere and entrusting your life and property in his hands.
hahaha shey na still human being go put uniform and call him self private guard,wickedness de 4 blood,abi u never hear say police wey suppose protect us na dem stil the kil us.this kind tins no get solution just live vam 4 God hand.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by proclinician: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wailing family members of the deceased who besieged the house after the corpse was exhumed yesteray claimed that the late lady had reported twice at the Asaba GRA Police Station about unwarranted threat to her life by the co-tenant.

Case closed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.