Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos (17368 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Yankee101: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
I find it hard to open posts like these. But if you have a child and decide you want to sexually abuse them, you just confirmed to society you don't need your gonads.

Therefore society should do the right thing, and help you remove them, permanently

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Dear tribal bigots...

Every region... Energy tribe and every religion have evil psychopaths.

Condem the crime not his tribe or region.
Let me tell u wat I know. Inciest is significantly popular in yoruba land, much more popular in yoruba land than every other part of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Mkelv0106(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020
How do a grown up get turned on by a child, I mean ur own blood for that matter. This is just crazy

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TheChameleon: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Bennysam:

Na your grow up? Yoruba Muslim amaka

Learn to communicate in English Language.

Then, we can converse.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by marsman: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Let me tell u wat I know. Inciest is significantly popular in yoruba land, much more popular in yoruba land than every other part of nigeria.
Seriously, i wonder how ode people like you are still alive till now.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by PharmD911: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Adrian9(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Why some men dey fvckup lyk dis?
If to say I no be man I for dey ask many questions
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by daddymummy(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Men will come here and be condemning the rapist but when they leave here, they themselves will still go and rape some one.

Some times, most of them that condemn rapists are worst rapists themselves.

Men prefer stupidity to reason. They prefer being subjected to disgrace for rape to women being the first to ask them out.

They prefer shame to women admiring them and making themselves look sexually important.

That is why if you tell a man that you want a woman to be the first to ask you out as a man because you believe you are sexually important, they will start hating you.

They will rather want to hear you saying that you wish to rape a female and be disgraced for it.

Disgrace seems to give males sexual stimulation/erection.

That is why there is so much rape in the land.Because men want to be caught and disgraced for their sick sexual stimulation.

That is why a woman who considers a man important enough to approach him for a relationship, the man will see her as cheap.

But a woman you turns down his proposal and disgraced him with insults, the man will say she is the kind of lady he must marry.

Why? Because men love disgrace and sexual shame so much.

They hate dignity and admiration.

It pains me that in the whole world,I am the only male that believes that I should be treated with dignity,that I should be desired by women.

To all other males, such thinking of mine is an abomination.

To them,if it doesn't involve shame,then it can't be sexy.

That is why most of them will come here and be condemning the other rapists.

All those talk like shoot him, castrate him,hang him that other males are saying is all for their sick sexual stimulation/erection.

When they are saying these,they tend to imagine themselves as the rapist being punished for their sick sexual stimulation.

To a casual reader,males are condemning a rapist.But in reality they are enjoying some sick pleasure.

That is why, immediately after condemning a rapist,the man will go out and rape a woman in order to be caught and disgraced.

That is why there is so much rape now.

It is males sick desire to be treated with shame as far as sex and sexuality is concerned that makes them do shameful things.

But I believe that in the life to come,males will be reasonable and desire dignity.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by vineyardfarms: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2020
A DOG THAT NEED TO BE HANGED. PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Gamezi(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2020
His 5 years old daughter for God sake cry...he doesn't even think of the girl future

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Passionate888: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Adekunle Adebiyi def.... Afon****
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Our society has failed us.

We need to start teaching our young men to do better.

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Ablah: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by ellizy(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Upload his picture and give him the fame he deserves
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Sarah20A(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Are this people doing this for ritual purposes? I don't understand how someone can be aroused by babies.

They said the adult females don't dress well that's why they keep raping them embarassed what excuse or reasons do they have to destroy the innocence of this children? embarassed
Parents are raising monsters as sons every day embarassed

The worst part is that nobody is saying anything about it, not the people and certainly not the government .

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by majamajic(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:
there's no worse form of terrorism than killing innocent people over land, religion and tribe.

Stop shifting this thread , they just rape a young kid , u are trying to deny her justice , u can create a different thread on that your land issue stuff

Someone just raped a minor u are trying to shift it , if this is common to u , we take it serious here !

If u don't have anything serious to contribute , better u leave the thread pls !

4 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by muller101(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Dear tribal bigots...
You will never say this if it was an easterner that did it.

3 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
But must the police charge be so graphic and explicit...

"By penetration" would've suffficed..

SandraJane:

Source: https://punchng.com/dad-in-court-over-alleged-defilement-of-five-year-old-daughter/
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:
there's no worse form of terrorism than killing innocent people over land, religion and tribe.

That's what ur folks do up north. It's really very pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Benmob: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Afonja amaka, osu amaka, arewa amaka will hv Pedophile in every tribes, nw let me see any tribal idiot come and quote me
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
BROWN ROOFIANS!
EVIL NA THEIR OTHER NAME
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TheChameleon: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bennysam:

Bennysam to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Go and sit down let me see road , Igbo idiot
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by sammy7410(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
angry

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Oizee(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
If only I could punish this man......

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by West2019(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yoruba's nawoa for una ooooooooo , but the woman. should have contact the husband first.# 21 years jail's loading
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Maobichek: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Dear tribal bigots...

I'm grateful we have ppl like you, I believe that one day Nairaland will be a place where tribalism and hate will be a thing of the past, thank you and extend this message to every other thread that may elicit somewhat tribal connotation via names and location, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Maobichek: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
smokeindasky:
Yoruba amaka
. This is not the way to go, do away with tribalism, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Arrewa: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maobichek:
I'm grateful we have ppl like you, I believe that one day Nairaland will be a place where tribalism and hate will be a thing of the past, thank you and extend this message to every other thread that may elicit somewhat tribal connotation via names and location, God bless you.
God bless u to brother...

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Maobichek: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

Grow up. ODE
Good morning, you don't have to use foul language on him in order to correct him and I encourage you to always remain resolute in your bid to curb tribalism and hate, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
They should be showing us the faces of these evil people!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud / Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) / Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.