Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos (17370 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Maobichek: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:

But only the north and muslims are terrorists
. Of a truth, you didn't speak appropriately, I served in the North East, I have been to over 26 states in Nigeria and I'm currently in FCT doing well by the grace of God, i encourage you to do away with your wrong perception of the North and Nigeria, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by adenigga(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Where are those castrate the pedophile crew? What's our take on this

We are on ground Ma!

Where is the cursed guy?

Come out and receive your castration now!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Parisian: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nobody is saying anything because it's men that are committing the crime.

It is only in Nigeria that men openly brag about rape. Just yesterday I saw a video where a woman and a man were dragging a wire, the man told the women he would rape her if she didn't let go.

He subsequently stripped himself naked exposing his diiick and the woman then let go. This happened in broad day light on a busy road. Imagine if they were on a lonely road.

If a woman smokes, drinks or dresses provocatively, all hell will let loose but I'm this Nigeria no day passes by without incest pedophile rape and everyone is quiet and no one is saying "fear men".

There was even one that used scissors to tear up his daughter vagina for easier penetration.

Cursed people.
Sarah20A:
Are this people doing this for ritual purposes? I don't understand how someone can be aroused by babies.

They said the adult females don't dress well that's why they keep raping them embarassed what excuse or reasons do they have to destroy the innocence of this children? embarassed
Parents are raising monsters as sons every day embarassed

The worst part is that nobody is saying anything about it, not the people and certainly not the government .

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Parisian: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Are you crazy? Contact him first after raping a child? Mumu.
West2019:
Yoruba's nawoa for una ooooooooo , but the woman. should have contact the husband first.# 21 years jail's loading

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by anonimi: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Where are those castrate the pedophile crew? What's our take on this

Same take, no change.

3 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by agnes7(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
daddymummy:
Men will come here and be condemning the rapist but when they leave here, they themselves will still go and rape some one.

Some times, most of them that condemn rapists are worst rapists themselves.

Men prefer stupidity to reason. They prefer being subjected to disgrace for rape to women being the first to ask them out.l

They prefer shame to women admiring them and making themselves look sexually important.

That is why if you tell a man that you want a woman to be the first to ask you out as a man because you believe you are sexually important, they will start hating you.

They will rather want to hear you saying that you wish to rape a female and be disgraced for it.

Disgrace seems to give males sexual stimulation/erection.

That is why there is so much rape in the land.Because men want to be caught and disgraced for their sick sexual stimulation.

That is why a woman who considers a man important enough to approach him for a relationship, the man will see her as cheap.

But a woman you turns down his proposal and disgraced him with insults, the man will say she is the kind of lady he must marry.

Why? Because men love disgrace and sexual shame so much.

They hate dignity and admiration.

It pains me that in the whole world,I am the only male that believes that I should be treated with dignity,that I should be desired by women.

To all other males, such thinking of mine is an abomination.

To them,if it doesn't involve shame,then it can't be sexy.

That is why most of them will come here and be condemning the other rapists.

All those talk like shoot him, castrate him,hang him that other males are saying is all for their sick sexual stimulation/erection.

When they are saying these,they tend to imagine themselves as the rapist being punished for their sick sexual stimulation.

To a casual reader,males are condemning a rapist.But in reality they are enjoying some sick pleasure.

That is why, immediately after condemning a rapist,the man will go out and rape a woman in order to be caught and disgraced.

That is why there is so much rape now.

It is males sick desire to be treated with shame as far as sex and sexuality is concerned that makes them do shameful things.

But I believe that in the life to come,males will be reasonable and desire dignity.

No wonder if u like a man,he will start hating you. If u give him special consideration because he is a man, the next thing he will start hating and maltreating u.
My female friend that treats men like shit use to have many males suitors although she is not beautiful.
But my other more Beautiful female friend that gives males special consideration at the expense of females,men do not even approach her. They even hate her.
I now understand from ur write up.
You are speaking the truth from my observations so far.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:
Roast him.

Eranko...animal. angry

Shut up and stop pretending....you rushed to check oruko n was disappointed. grin
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TimiRume(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Parisian:
Nobody is saying anything because it's men that are committing the crime.

It is only in Nigeria that men openly brag about rape. Just yesterday I saw a video where a woman and a man were dragging a wire, the man told the women he would rape her if she didn't let go.

He subsequently stripped himself naked exposing his diiick and the woman then let go. This happened in broad day light on a busy road. Imagine if they were on a lonely road.

If a woman smokes, drinks or dresses provocatively, all hell will let loose but I'm this Nigeria no day passes by without incest pedophile rape and everyone is quiet and no one is saying "fear men".

There was even one that used scissors to tear up his daughter vagina for easier penetration.

Cursed people.
You see what I see. They are sexists even some women are sexist against themselves. Fear men. Treat every man like a suspect until they prove their innocence beyond every reasonable doubt. Even then, never let your guard down around them.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TimiRume(f): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
agnes7:

No wonder if u like a man,he will start hating you. If u give him special consideration because he is a man, the next thing he will start hating and maltreating u.
My female friend that treats men like shit use to have many males suitors although she is not beautiful.
But my other more Beautiful female friend that gives males special consideration at the expense of females,men do not even approach her. They even hate her.
I now understand from ur write up.
You are speaking the truth from my observations so far.
True, don't smile all the time, men love mystery. Be approachable but don't get impressed by them easily. Even when you are impressed don't show it.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by benedictac(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm having this issue and I don't know how to go about it coz no evidence and it will just be the stupid man's words against his 5yrs old daughter whom I have adopted but yet to do the full paperwork. The thing dey pain me every time my little girl tells me her ordeal with the idiooot.

She's so traumatized that even if any opposite sex touches her shoulder she gets angry and tells me to ask them not to touch her again that they should call her name and not touch her.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maobichek:
. Of a truth, you didn't speak appropriately, I served in the North East, I have been to over 26 states in Nigeria and I'm currently in FCT doing well by the grace of God, i encourage you to do away with your wrong perception of the North and Nigeria, thank you.

Mr north, I am currently in Borno state as I type. U don't need to lecture me about north
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Thomthom(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
daddymummy:
Men will come here and be condemning the rapist but when they leave here, they themselves will still go and rape some one.

Men prefer stupidity to reason. They prefer being subjected to disgrace for rape to women being the first to ask them out.

They prefer shame to women admiring them and making themselves look sexually important.

That is why if you tell a man that you want a woman to be the first to ask you out as a man because you believe you are sexually important, they will start hating you.

They will rather want to hear you saying that you wish to rape a female and be disgraced for it.

That is why there is so much rape in the land.Because men want to be caught and disgraced for their sick sexual stimulation.

That is why a woman who considers a man important enough to approach him for a relationship, the man will see her as cheap.

But a woman you turns down his proposal and disgraced him with insults, the man will say she is the kind of lady he must marry.

It pains me that in the whole world,I am the only male that believes that I should be treated with dignity,that I should be desired by women.

All those talk like shoot him, castrate him,hang him that other males are saying is all for their sick sexual stimulation/erection.

When they are saying these,they tend to imagine themselves as the rapist being punished for their sick sexual stimulation.

To a casual reader,males are condemning a rapist.But in reality they are enjoying some sick pleasure.

That is why, immediately after condemning a rapist,the man will go out and rape a woman in order to be caught and disgraced.

It is males sick desire to be treated with shame as far as sex and sexuality is concerned that makes them do shameful things.

But I believe that in the life to come,males will be reasonable and desire dignity.

can you understand what you are saying.. Don't let me give you this thing.

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Too bad
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by agnes7(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
TimiRume:
True, don't smile all the time, men love mystery. Be approachable but don't get impressed by them easily. Even when you are impressed don't show it.

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by folu4real(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oloriburuku man. Han han your daughter and 5 year old for that matter. God pls protect all our children from this kind of man that are out there.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by noriene(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
, but the woman. should have contact the husband first.# 21 years jail's loading
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
PharmD911:

Incest by the ibo people in Yoruba land. Nonsense

If ur yoruba & if u av the ability to be sincere to urself, call any yoruba doctor who is practicing medicine in yoruba land and ask him.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
marsman:

Seriously, i wonder how ode people like you are still alive till now.

Because God protects people who say d truth.

Seek this truth I mentioned here from yoruba doctors, u will find it.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Maobichek: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:

Mr north, I am currently in Borno state as I type. U don't need to lecture me about north
There is no need calling me"Mr North" because you are not more "Igbo" than me. I encourage you to do away with tribalism and hate, it won't help you, if you have imbibed it as a result of a bad "experience," you can still change for the better. I was at Potiskum during the 2011 presidential election and saved by the grace of God after losing all I had, today I'm good and better. I just can't live in hate and tribalism, I just can't because it takes people in bondage and self torture. if you check my profile, you may realize that I have been in Nairaland before you join, I don't always comment because of the level of tribalism and hate here but I vowed to stand up and say no to whosoever that will understand that tribalism and hate makes one a slave. God bless you, thank you.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by LaboPolitics: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ndi yorubar, unu di egwu.
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by daddymummy(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2020
daddymummy:

Men prefer stupidity to reason. They prefer being subjected to disgrace for rape to women being the first to ask them out.

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Bennysam: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Yoruba youths and rape , may GOD have mercy on you people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mkpoikana Hope Effiong: Young Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB / 58-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling A 12-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.