Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes (20282 Views)

Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army / FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje / Senators Protest Fuel, Electricity Hikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Protest Ko...penetrate ni...

You think this is the time of fraudulent PDP subsidy removal that we all stopped in 2012?

This is the real subsidy removal... If we want a better country this is it. It is going to be painful but we will prevail. Economists are hailing Buhari for subsidy removal, thieves in PENGASSAN,TUC n NLC that are senior civil servants that have been beneficiaries of the fraudulent refineries' Turn Around Maintenance since the time of Obasanjo are coming to talk about protest. Come and protest let me see nah! Protest gbusikwa unu ncha!

Buhari go on jare. I am solidly behind you.

If this is the real deal then why is

1. Pppra still existing
2. Why are we still paying underrecovery
3..Why is government setting the price of fuel?
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by LawLab247: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lovelive:

Fvck you to say this !

Enemy of the masses, thunder blo u der !

Okay. Thank you.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by LawLab247: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
drskyfly007:
Don't discourage people!! Advertise and go..

Okay. Thank you.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Kuginzi: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
rowland545:
and wat does supporting an ineffective govt makes u
Remember, everyone is entitled to his opinion/choice.
In politics, the fact that I disagree with your opinion does not mean I don't know what I'm doing. You just have to make your analyses in order to convince your opponent.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Ejem84: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
An economics lecturer of the Yobe State University Binta Yahya in her reaction noted how petrol increase relates to the Nigerian economy. She said “For instance, the first aspect is in inflation, you notice that price generally increases. The second one is a change in consumer consumption pattern and the third one is changed in the production process. Everything dramatically increases.

People will try to cut down on cost, but because of the nature of the importance of fuel in the process of production and remember it is also a very important factor of production and remember it is also a very important factor of production. You have to use it to cook, to transport or to power your engines.so for residential and other uses; we find out that it has affected all aspects of life”.
https://xplore24news..com/2020/09/why-increase-in-pump-price-of-petrol.html
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by rowland545(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Remember, everyone is entitled to his opinion/choice.
In politics, the fact that I disagree with your opinion does not mean I don't know what I'm doing. You just have to make your analyses in order to convince your opponent.
wat analysis do I have to make again?

Are u blind? Can't u see the sufferings Nigerians are going through on a daily.. Just bcus some daft people voted the wrong leader...
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Kuginzi: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
rowland545:
wat analysis do I have to make again?

Are u blind? Can't u see the sufferings Nigerians are going through on a daily.. Just bcus some daft people voted the wrong leader...

"A bad tree does not yield good fruits" nothing good will ever come from you. Is that how u play your own politics?
Can't u comment without insults?
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by rowland545(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

"A bad tree does not yield good fruits" nothing good will ever come from you. Is that how u play your own politics?
Can't u comment without insults?
were did I insult? Since when did telling d truth become insults
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Kuginzi: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
rowland545:
were did I insult? Since when did telling d truth become insults
Calling people daft, blind, etc
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by rowland545(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kuginzi:

Calling people daft, blind, etc
yea they are words made for useless people who refuse to b wise despite everything... Are u one of the useless people?
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by CIA88(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
With the kind of leadership we have, I think it is best to organize a sit at home protest. It will go a long way in saving innocent lives.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by paulobi: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=93586492]

https://punchng.com/tuc-79-others-plan-protests-strike-over-fuel-price-electricity-tariff-hikes/

Let's see how it pans out because cost reflective tariff will go a long way to attract foreign investors in the power sector.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Adau123(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Kuginzi: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
rowland545:
yea they are words made for useless people who refuse to b wise despite everything... Are u one of the useless people?
I repeat, "a bad tree does not yield good fruits" a bad parent does not bear good children. Only you're, thugs, miscreants and hoodlums emanate from bad parents.
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by rowland545(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Kuginzi:

I repeat, "a bad tree does not yield good fruits" a bad parent does not bear good children. Only you're, thugs, miscreants and hoodlums emanate from bad parents.
I also repeat...a useless fool will continue to b stupid despite all the evidence present...he won't see bcus he has decided to b a stupid fool.

Happy sunday
Re: TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes by Kuginzi: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
rowland545:
I also repeat...a useless fool will continue to b stupid despite all the evidence present...he won't see bcus he has decided to b a stupid fool.

Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Kankara: Garba Shehu Apologises For Saying Only 10 Students Were Kidnapped / EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.