Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu (504 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / 2023: No End To Zoning Until South/North East Produce President - Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by NwekeUG(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2020
2023: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu

IgbereTV reports that former Abia state governor and current Senate chief whip, Orji Uzor Kalu, says he will build a 21st-century economy in Nigeria, if Nigerians make him president come 2023.

Kalu said this on a programme at a radio station in Umuahia, Abia state capital while speaking on his presidential ambition in 2023.

“Yes, if you give me the presidency, why not, I will take. I am capable of doing the job.

The problem is who is capable of doing the job. For now, I am focusing on my constituency; there is a lot of job to be done.

If you give me opportunity, I will like to go back to the Senate for a second term, but if the people of Nigeria want me to be president, they will show the hand. I can do the job. I can build a 21st century economy for our people.” he said

IgbereTV had reported that after a private visit to former Military leaders, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and Abdulsalami Abubakar, in Minna, on Monday, August 31, Kalu told newsmen that he would not hesitate to serve as Nigeria’s president if given the opportunity by the electorate.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363599/2023-can-build-21st-century-economy-nigeria-make-president-orji-uzor-kalu/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Tomtomy98: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2020
I trust you on that

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by LawLab247: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Ok
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by NaMe4: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2020
We're in the 21st century o!

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Cyberterror: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2020
OUK 2023. The last Nigerian President of Igbo extraction was from Abia state. Nearly 60 years after, the next President of Igbo extraction will come from Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by IamWonderful: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Never will a convicted criminal rule is in this country, go and rule biafra
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by SmartProf(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2020
NaMe4:
We're in the 21st century o!
The man has told us what he can do, so let us not argue with him...it's only reverse gear that functions in his developmental plans

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Darkpanthera: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2020
OUK

Why didn't you manage buid it in Abia State?

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Whitecoal711: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Charity character begins at home�

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by JudasNaCarrot: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Can't a credible person without blemishes of corruption come out of the Igbo stock other that recycled criminals and know thieves who have mismanaged governance in time past.

Anyway Igbos are politically ignorant and naive, all they know is spare parts so I'm not surprised.
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by helinues: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Oluku...

You should have turned Abia state to an Eldorado when you had the chance as a governor.

Even as a senator, what extra development have you made in Abia state?

Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Rilley(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Says the infamous thief
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Yes ooo
Like the one he built in Abia between 1999 - 2007

The kind thunder wey go fire your mouth, ex-convict
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by greatdreamer(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I trust you on that
the way he built and transformed Abia state when he was a Governor and thereafter handed over Abia state to his successor who surpassed him in the development of Abia state. Today Abia state is the most developed state in southeast ay with Aba as the most beautiful city in Nigeria
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by yanabasee1(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2020
If this is the best candidate that APC will bring to the table for presidencial responsibilities.....Nigeria will be doomed....

A man that did nothing while serving as a governor and only stole funds for the state...Used stolen funds to bail himself out from criminal charges....
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by NaMe4: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:

The man has told us what he can do, so let us not argue with him...it's only reverse gear that functions in his developmental plans

grin
Re: I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu by Dmano: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate,we know you are lying but continue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Performed More Than Obasanjo, Jonathan Others- Malami / Onitsha Dry Port: Ohanaeze Extols Buhari, Amaechi / #ENDSARS: Falz Sends Strong Message To Buhari And State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.