Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Calls Off Engagement With Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Publicly Calls Off Engagement With Fiancée (184 Views)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Publicly Calls Off Engagement With Fiancée by Molan123: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerian Man Publicly Calls Off Engagement With Fiancée   Ekohotblog, September 5, 2020 A Nigerian man, Elliot Ihwia has publicly disengaged his fiancée  Success Oyoviwkose who he engaged in a lavish engagement party some time ago.

Elliot issued the notice via his Facebook page, noting that he does not want to be associated to the lady in anyways. According to Elliot, the reason for the disengagement notice was due to an abuse of engagement.

He further warned that no one should call or attach his name to her name. He wrote, ”Special announcement to the general public That I Elliot Ihwia have openly withdrawn my engagement ring from Success Oyoviwkose . nor in anywhere regards her with me or call her joined my name’s any kind, Abuse of engagement”

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/05/nigerian-man-publicly-calls-off-engagement-with-fiancee/
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Calls Off Engagement With Fiancée by ridwanlawal: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2020
My eyes have seen my ears
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Single, Saved&Hot Part3 / Nothing Would Have Made Me Happier Than To Marry Buhari Daughter - Cattle Aboki / We Are Cost Competitive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.