Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) (13180 Views)

Cost Effective P.O.P. False Ceiling With Galvanized Steel Frames! / (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year / Standard 3 Bedroom Flat Bungalow With Pop & Pvc Ceiling In Sitting Area & Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) by rocklife: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
Have you always been thinking of changing the look of your office or Home or you are just building one and you want to make the ceilling POP
we are experts ceiling and pop producer. we have great experience in ceiling production. our expertise is on 2x2 ceilings, pop production and installation. call us and get very good pricing with quality jobs . we have offices in lagos but we can come to anywhere in nigeria(charges vary). the number to call 08039432710 or 08034189756

we also fix tiles(call for more info)

Re: Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) by pinklin88(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2012
My name is Joyee Chou.I am sales manager in our company .I am glad know your website online. And know your company deal with building materia .We are manufacture about PVC ceiling and wall panel .The Size : thickness :6mm ,width : 200mm length: 5950mm .weight: 1.8kg/sqm PVC : 40% 10pcs/bundle. This size sale best in nigeria. If you want to get the best price for this size ,please tell me details about your products what you need . Then I will offer you best price .

I have attached some pictures of this size here . please check it .For the future information can be available at our website : www.jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com

Customers from Nigeria , Ghana , Algeria have already established agreeable and mutual benefit business relationship with us and highly appreciated our professional service.

We sincely hope hear from you and further suggestion which will give us an opportunity to serve you better .
We are looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

Yours Sincerely
Joyee Chou (sales manager)
Haiyan Hengtai Decorative Material Factory
ADD: lvzhong village Yucheng Town ,Haiyan, Jiaxing city Zhejiang province,China 314300
msn: junyangzou@hotmail.com
Email: junyangzou@hotmail.com
or: hengtaipvcpanel@gmail.com
Tel: 0086-573-86451388
Phone: 0086-136-5583-0882
Fax:0086-573-86458399

Re: Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) by realbrand: 2:06pm On May 26, 2013
we are a creative, imaginative and artistic interior designing company combining knowledge with aesthetic vision.we are professionals who develop design solutions that are safe, functional, attractive and meet the needs of our clients.we help you transform the corporate image of your company/business with a new logo, done in either 2D or solid 3D, depending on your preference.

Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services to both Residential and Corporate Clients ranging from Homes, Offices, Schools, Churches, Hotels etc ,Space planning, Renovation and Project management.

Our Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services include pre-architectural consultation for new construction, as well as renovation, restoration, and design for existing spaces.

-contractors and sub-contractors

-Consultation

-Space planning

-Kitchen and bathroom design

-Selection and specification for

Paint and color schemes

Fabric and wall coverings

Floor coverings

Fixtures

Lighting

Furniture

Window treatment consultation to fabrication

call today to schedule a meeting, and presentation.

for photos go to http://www.realbranding.tk

(1) (Reply)

Fully Equipped 4 Bedrooms fully detached Duplex for sale At AGUNGI #Hurry now / FG Must Take Over Empty Houses In Abuja And Sell Them - Obono-obla / Cost Of Bulding A Room And Parlour Self Contain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.