Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30529 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by fergie001: 8:11pm On Jan 06
The story of Debbie & the 2 spoons:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'll eat with her, was the day I set my alarm for 4:50am.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited has offered a free PMS voucher worth N200,000 to a social media user, Debbie OA, who was knocked for disclosing that she wakes up at 4.50a.m. daily to prepare food for her husband.

NNPCL disclosed this in a post shared on its official Social Media handle on Saturday.

The post read, “Hello Debbie OA, we love your amazing love story, and we would like to gift you a free ₦200,000 PMS voucher redeemable at any of our 900+ retail stations nationwide.

“This will ensure that Mummy Zee has #EnergyforToday and #EnergyforTomorrow. We have just followed you. Please check your DM. Best wishes
.”

SOURCE

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by fergie001: 8:13pm On Jan 06
Debbie and her husband

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by CoronaVirusPro: 8:17pm On Jan 06
When you meet a good woman, you will always wake up every morning thanking God for having such opportunity, and when you meet the wrong one, you will always be seeking for divine ways to run away from marriage!

You did be so full of regrets and trying to imagine what got over you to have married such demon.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Aldebaran(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06
grin
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ATEAMS: 8:30pm On Jan 06
Naxxo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by usecondom(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06
E. Choke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by DamnnNiggarr: 8:31pm On Jan 06
shocked

I think I'm beginning to like this trend 😂😂😂

in the coming week(s), watch out as women would wake up from their slumber.

This is an eye opener to ladies rubbing shoulders with their husbands.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Nwaokunkpara: 8:31pm On Jan 06
NIGERIANs and cruise

33 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by NaijaSumigan: 8:31pm On Jan 06
My wife prepares my food early in the morning around 5am daily.

She doesn't like me getting food outside, what a wonderful wife she's been. Everyday with my lunch bag, my colleagues just keep wondering. I see the look on their faces but within myself I deeply thank GOD for the kind of woman I married.

Sometimes it's not easy for her but she has never complained. I'm so use to it and it has become a part of me.

Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06
Wow! Congratulations to her. She is indeed a virtuous woman

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by sofeo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by abobote: 8:32pm On Jan 06
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Aliveandhealthy: 8:32pm On Jan 06
It's a new year and new blessings for her household. With her profession and her husband's own, I doubt if they could accumulate all they have gotten within a short period of time. One of the uniquenesses of Grace is that, it fast-tracks one's blessing before its appointed time. In life, we all need grace. As you labour, always pray for grace because grace redeems time. It gives you what your hard labour may give after labouring for years within a short period of time

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by tommykiwi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06
God abeg pick my own call dis 2024.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06
NNPCL will now add #1 to fuel for us to pay. Wait fess, who investigate her claim, we need to hear from the husband colleague who brought two spoons, is the husband fvcking her before or what let to her bringing two spoons, why would acclaim good woman wait untill challenge by another woman before she perform her responsibility? All these and many more need responses.

9 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by adeola1097: 8:32pm On Jan 06
This is a really bad time to be a feminist as it has been confirmed that all their branches nationwide have been on fire since her aguero moment started.
She truly is the wife of the year and should be what other women emulate; instead of having nothing else to offer except second hand toto.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Sweetvie: 8:32pm On Jan 06
Wow
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Dogalmighty17: 8:33pm On Jan 06
That lady has gone viral globally. Her story is on Reddit currently.

MARK THIS THOUGH!
All these gifts to the woman will end up creating seeds of conflict in her marriage.
If it takes another woman bringing your husband food before you realize that you aren't taking proper care of your husband, then you probably aren't a woman who will handle money in a way you won't insult your husband tomorrow.

See the double standard of society. The man is a maths teacher who leaves for work on empty stomach. No one thought to empower him to set up and be his own boss.

Woman wey no get still no fit wake up cook for husband in the morning. Na when she come get she go cook?

Premium tears loading in that marriage.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Robinmido(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06
Now all these feminists will secretly wish it is the other way round

8 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by gerrardomendes(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06
Her haters are ashamed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PinkNature: 8:33pm On Jan 06
Grace!!!

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Djamel(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06
congratulations to her….who knew she’d be this lucky by just stating her problems and possible solution……my take away in her story is to speak up…..you never know who’s listening and wants to help

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by YorubaPrince: 8:34pm On Jan 06
Trust Nigerians to wanna imitate her... grin

Meanwhile... Wellu donu ooo NNPC... keep using our money to do give-away... angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Savanahustle: 8:34pm On Jan 06
Oh I love this

Let the devilish feminists drown in shame, they will delete those der antagonistic satanis ideas

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06
cool
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by kollog: 8:34pm On Jan 06
Just watch, endorsement will follow soonest.

At the end of the day, she might be over N50M richer

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Edipet(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06
F
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by explored(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06
Congratulations to her

I even saw they gifted her 2M.

This is not something you come by or see on daily basis so it commendable.

Anyways are you prepared for 2024? Do you have the required skills? eh? or should I mind my business?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Offpoint1: 8:36pm On Jan 06
The real hero is the husband colleague...

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.