Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Help My Tooth Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Tooth Is Killing Me (339 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / My Tooth Is On Edge / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by DumaEmpire(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
So i noticed recently a little swear on my left gum after my molar tooth.. it's swollen which makes me have a hard time chewing or eating anything because the gum starts paining so badly.

The swell is usually worse early in the morning and goes down later on altho sightly still discomforting. I initially didn't take it seriously as its not the first time i have had a swollen gum altho its usually at the right side but doesn't take this long to heal as this issue started on monday
There's no pharmacy around where i stay which is why I'm down here seeking solution from any dentist or medical practioner(lol) on what to do or take. Thank u

Nb..My teeths are perfectly okay but i can hardly crush anything with it due to the swell of th gum. Meats/dried/fried fish are a no go which hurts more
Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by Odion2016(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2020
It is most likely your last molar trying to erupt...do warm water with salt therapy..get amoxicilin, flagyl and any pain relieving drug for 5 days...And mak sure you visit a Dentist as soon as you can..
Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by yanabasee1(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
OP, you need to create time for yourself and see a dentist and do some testing as those pains might later generate into something more serious if you won't do the right thing this moment....

Don't rely on nairaland alone...and don't give excuse over lack of pharmacy around your hood.... Go to where you will meet a doctor and treat yourself....
Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by DumaEmpire(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Odion2016:
It is most likely your last molar trying to erupt...do warm water with salt therapy..get amoxicilin, flagyl and any pain relieving drug for 5 days...And mak sure you visit a Dentist as soon as you can..
Okay thanks...I'd give it a try nd probably go see a dentist if it doesn't resolve it

Mod. Feels better after trying what you recommended up there..The pain nd swell seems to be reduced now...altho not like miraculously as it's still abit sworn but way better now

1 Like

Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by DumaEmpire(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP, you need to create time for yourself and see a dentist and do some testing as those pains might later generate into something more serious if you won't do the right thing this moment....

Don't rely on nairaland alone...and don't give excuse over lack of pharmacy around your hood.... Go to where you will meet a doctor and treat yourself....
Yea i plan on doing just that...Altho i never took the issue seriously until now because its not the first time am having issue with a swollen gum as i have experienced a few before which usually goes in no time so its quite new for me nd i haven't been to the hospital in more than 16years(2002 till date) for any sort of check up but if by monday it still hurts this badly i definitely will have to visit one
Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by rodgermetty(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
You should try amazing herbs black seed oil.

Just a spoon daily and putting some of the oil where you feel the pain will give you instant relief

Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by DrJordan(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
DumaEmpire:
So i noticed recently a little swear on my left gum after my molar tooth.. it's swollen which makes me have a hard time chewing or eating anything because the gum starts paining so badly.

The swell is usually worse early in the morning and goes down later on altho sightly still discomforting. I initially didn't take it seriously as its not the first time i have had a swollen gum altho its usually at the right side but doesn't take this long to heal as this issue started on monday
There's no pharmacy around where i stay which is why I'm down here seeking solution from any dentist or medical practioner(lol) on what to do or take. Thank u

Nb..My teeths are perfectly okay but i can hardly crush anything with it due to the swell of th gum. Meats/dried/fried fish are a no go which hurts more

You are suffering from what we called"Gum Boil" most of the dentist don't have solutions to that,,,what they normally do is removing of teeth,,if you are in Lagos kindly reach at me for lasting solutions.
Re: Help My Tooth Is Killing Me by DumaEmpire(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
DrJordan:

You are suffering from what we called"Gum Boil" most of the dentist don't have solutions to that,,,what they normally do is removing of teeth,,if you are in Lagos kindly reach at me for lasting solutions.
Hmm Gum boil...Thanks for enlightening, i will be sure to find out more about this online

No am in Delta state

(1) (Reply)

Fade Dark Marks And Spots And With This Herbal Soap / If You Use Tissue To Clean Up In The Toilet Then This Message Is For You / How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally And Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.