Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Tooth Is On Edge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Tooth Is On Edge (389 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital / Help My Tooth Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tooth Is On Edge by pointblank247(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes tooth edginess, I hope I got it right. One of my teeth has been on edge since more than one week. Does any body know what I should do to stop it
Re: My Tooth Is On Edge by dominique(f): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Kindly shed more light on this, what are the symptoms?
Re: My Tooth Is On Edge by pointblank247(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
dominique:
Kindly shed more light on this, what are the symptoms?
It means my tooth became sensitive so that I couldn't chew with it. Just one of the molars
Re: My Tooth Is On Edge by Sewasaunt(f): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please see a dentist.

The tooth may be worn or cracked leading to the sensitivity and may need treatment.

Identifying the cause may help to prevent such from happening to the other teeth.

Meanwhile you can try using Sensodyne rapid action or Pepsodent sensitive expert, you can brush with it and then at night before bed just take a small amount and rub it on the sensitive tooth.

1 Like

Re: My Tooth Is On Edge by pointblank247(m): 3:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Sewasaunt:
Please see a dentist.

The tooth may be worn or cracked leading to the sensitivity and may need treatment.

Identifying the cause may help to prevent such from happening to the other teeth.

Meanwhile you can try using Sensodyne rapid action or Pepsodent sensitive expert, you can brush with it and then at night before bed just take a small amount and rub it on the sensitive tooth.
thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Vozol BAR - Ultra-thin 11mm 1000 Puff Disposable Vape / The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon / Kind Souls, Please Help Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.