Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper (4145 Views)

Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / Wife Catches Pastor Having Sex With Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Bofoy4(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
I caught my pastor having sex with a female corper
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Madibah(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Report him to efcc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
So?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Deborah98(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmmm,who do you want to report undecided, assistant pastor?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Vixlot: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Your story is not complete

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Mistakemaker: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89 you can come in here

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Amotolongbo(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Bofoy4:
picture and video?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by fergie001: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Report to God or join to make it a 3-something.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Lipscomb(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Kindly have a deal with him.
Bofoy4:

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Oracleforce: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Bofoy4:

Idiot. You want to generate traffic with your inconsequential joke

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by illicit(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2020
u missed a holy three some
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by fati2001(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2020
continue the story.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Benwallt(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Why didn't you grab by the balls n call people to come n see what the Lord has done by exposing the caretaker feeding fat on the sheep
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by NobleAngell(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2020
That's a very serious accusation. If this is true, then you need to let him know what you know.

I'll also suggest you leave the church because there's really no point remaining in the congregation of a man who you no longer can respect.
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by iokpebholo: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Y give him too much attention,I don kukuma conclude say on Sunday if I like I go church,if I no like I stay afterall,pastors sin pass me sef.OP no bother change church because d next pastorsef na d same thing grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by BrightAhiah(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bofoy4:
you caught your pastor having sex..............

1. Who's your pastor?
2. Which church did he pastored?
3. Where did you caught them, wefin you find go there?
4 Is you pastor or the corper married?
5. How do you know they were having sex?
6. Apart from nairaland, which legal institution did you report the matter to?

@OP, face your business before other people business becomes your own
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by alwayslearning9: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Body no be fire wood
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
I blame doG for giving his pastors dicks.
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oracleforce:

Idiot. You want to generate traffic with your inconsequential joke

I believe the guy the ladies these days are becoming too much. Yesterday a girl was waiting for her boyfriend in front of the Gate of my house calling her boyfriend to come and pick her up she met another guy and she bleeped the guy at the corner of the road inside an abandoned building when the boyfriend came with a car he could not find her then she came out of the building telling the guy that she was urinating
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
I cannot just believe what is going on these days it looks like the woman's are vagina in the country are very strong and also very powerful. In fact that thing down there for naija women can go the extra mile. I thought with the high rate of unemployment and poverty people will at least take a Break but I was wrong the ladies are become more sexually active and sexually aroused..
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Karleb(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Assuming religious nonsense didn't creep into the world's consciousness, the news would have been "The Op saw a human having sex with a female human corper". But religion have a way of making normal stuffs look abnorma and also normalise abnormal things.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by 444crop: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
You won't just leave the man of god.....
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Sarkikhanil(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bofoy4:
na corper's tithe she dy pay
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ur Story Is Complete. U Didn't Explain When U Caught Him? How U Caught Him? Where U Caught Him?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I believe the guy the ladies these days are becoming too much. Yesterday a girl was waiting for her boyfriend in front of the Gate of my house calling her boyfriend to come and pick her up she met another guy and she bleeped the guy at the corner of the road inside an abandoned building when the boyfriend came with a car he could not find her then she came out of the building telling the guy that she was urinating
Really, cuz reading it just drop my mood. sad
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Meti99(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Invite the corper for your turn
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by Tillatalk: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
What is the name of the church so I come tomorrow and see the pastor
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by dragunov: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Na lie jooor. Wetin?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by alphaNomega: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
fati2001:
continue the story.
dazall
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by TGMISKY(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
So why did you bring it to Nairaland? To get the 'Church' insulted by those who are looking for such topics? Is there no assistant pastor in your church?
Be careful
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper by orisa37: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
He is a SINNER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Mohammed Appeared To Any Christian Yet? Jesus Has To Many Muslims! / The Gap Theory And The Pre-Adamic World Of Genesis 1:1-2 / Names Of God In Different Languages. Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.