Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State (1325 Views)

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by DonCrack: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
A pastor identified as Frank Wilson has been caught having an affair with his late member's wife in Oghara, Delta State, HGS Media Plus reports.

It was gathered that the late member was a devoted and financial member in the church before his demise.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the pastor conducted the late member's burial ceremony and also threw the wedding ring of his wife into the grave during the burial.

It was also learnt that the pastor have been married to two wives but unfortunately they both ran away due to his behavior.

The late member's wife was said to have confessed her relationship with the pastor when she fell sick.

The family of the woman however have given the pastor some things to pay for the traditional rites.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/pastor-having-an-affair-with-his-late-members-wife-caught-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by realstars: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this a pastor or a native doctor?
i think something is not right here.

With the level of the story line , he killed the man only to use the woman, up and down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Ryda(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
angry
FP in 3,2...
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by DaddyRochie1642: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
From the story up there it says that the pastor was married twice to two women and the both ran away.

Look at that Man's face in that picture and tell me why those his two wives won't run away grin grin
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by lilvicky68(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2021
This man no resemble pastor at all..he looks like a vulcanizer

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Fashionista01(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2021
By their fruit we shall know them.
The end result of any sinful act is shame and regret.
Enjoy the beating and the police case ahead.
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Karlovych: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2021
What a trapezoid head, the angles on this head will definitely be greater that 360 degrees. Nevertheless infidelity is not a criminal offence and he should be set free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Spending123: 1:10am On Mar 01, 2021
End time pastors.

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Orisirisi Babalawos claiming men of God

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Karemarealty288(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Life of god of men...

Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by femi4: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2021
He was trying to assist the widow
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by chinchonglee(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2021
A man and a woman was caught committing adultery, only the man was beaten. The woman was free...

Father lord, may you never link me with any poor person again...
I dnt want to have anything to do with them again
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Tomilola360: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Na pastor. Full stop.

It is what it is.
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Sandydayziz(f): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2021
So why’s he on the floor as if he killed someone ?
Nigerians sha
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Nicepoker(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
post=99498354:
Orisirisi Babalawos claiming men of God
[/s]
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by Kingluqman(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
This man no resemble pastor at all..he looks like a vulcanizer
Let him wear suit first na grin
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by JustCruise(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2021
I don't understand this story at all.The member in question is dead and the pastor is single,so can't two adults have se.x again? This is just a classic case of "giving a dog a bad name,in order to kill it.
Re: Pastor Having An Affair With His Late Member's Wife Caught In Delta State by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
I wonder how most people think o! undecided

Just remove the title (Pastor) from the story and try to read again.
The woman's husband is DEAD, the new lover has no woman with him so both of them agreed to collabo. Abeg is there any part of the Nigerian constitution that states what they're doing as crime? embarassed

femi4:

He was trying to assist the widow

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Gives Hand For Church Member To Lick After Eating Eba (pictures) / Wishing You All A Wonderful Christmas / Joseph Or David: Whats Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.