Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs (62277 Views)

Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by blowjohn(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

why did you think so

I believe the suspects more than the lawyer...
Am trying to imagine why 2 assassins will spend over 1 hour searching a house when their main target is right in front of them.
That's the most stupid risk.....and since they are not professionals, fear no go gree them spend 2 hour inside house when their target dey right under their nose with time fast moving

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by alizma: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2020
emmy512:
The guys story feels true. Compared to the lawyers
God bless you. The guys seems to be telling the truth of what happened than the barrister. The barrister said they called him in other line. That means they actually exchanged numbers because if they had taken the other two phones in the manner the barrister put it, they would have taken that one through which they called him too. Also, if they had told the barrister that they were assassin at his residence and to the knowledge of his sister, the sister would have reported to the police or to people in the community immediately they drove off, she wouldn't have waited for the man who was taking by assassin to report the case by himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by alizma: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2020
blowjohn:

I believe the suspects more than the lawyer...
Am trying to imagine why 2 assassins will spend over 1 hour searching a house when their main target is right in front of them.
That's the most stupid risk.....and since they are not professionals, fear no go gree them spend 2 hour inside house when their target dey right under their nose with time fast moving
And if they told him they were assassins and even threatened the sister not to report before taking him away, the sister would have reported to the police immediately they drove out of his compound

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ensamy(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2020
ericangel01:
is there any region that is safe. u igbos will not shout afonja now o, stupid igbo people and there hate for the yoruba people.
If it was Afonja the Barrister would have not been alive to tell the story , they would have killed him and still use him for rituals. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by joebee1990(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
JoeBee Igbo maka,mean while give your life to Christ jesus

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
u are dumb upstairs.U dat's working in Chevron,what exactly are u doing online/Ur job is to look for tribalists post?

Your wasting your life time my brother..
Go and hustle.. Leave ipob alone because they don't owe you anything.
Well is obvious your irredeemable...

Anyway I'll let you be.. Seems your whole life revolves around ipob, That's where you seek solace to mentally divate from your obvious perceived failure in life.. because your hooked to it like an addict, Tribalism gives you succour
it must really suck been you..

Like I will always say..
Make a difference my bro and redeem your generation... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Your wasting your life time my brother..
Go and hustle.. Leave ipob alone because they don't owe you anything.
Well is obvious your irredeemable...

Anyway I'll let you be.. Seems your whole life revolves around ipob, That's where you seek solace to mentally divate from your obvious perceived failure in life.. because your hooked to it like an addict, Tribalism gives you succour
it must really suck been you..

Like I will always say..
Make a difference my bro and redeem your generation... grin grin grin
Hustle grin like u gala and lacasa boy cheesy grin? Well,go and sweep Ur mama room.U can't be working and knw who's anti ipob/tribalistic,U are too small.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by babtoundey(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
They reveal the name and identity of the victim and the suspects but identity of the chief suspect, the one that hired the assassins must be concealed at all cost. Why telling us the water is sugary when it is your desire to hide what makes the water sugary.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Hustle grin like u gala and lacasa boy cheesy grin? Well,go and sweep Ur mama room

Lolzz.. She blesses me everyday bro through the phone grin grin grin . Thanking God for his blessings, for what he has done through her son grin grin.. Lolz..

SO you see my point bro, Tribalism will not take you anywhere, it's time wasting..
Has your mama blessed you today?
Obviously NO.. grin grin. Don't prove to her that you're useless.. Or don't you think if she gets to know how u spend your days online bashing a tribe that did you no wrong,For sure she will be disappointed in you.

Like I say just logout, think about the direction your life is heading and make a change bro grin grin grin.
Get sence, save your Generation. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz.. She blesses me everyday bro through the phone grin grin grin . Thanking God for his blessings, for what he has done through her son grin grin.. Lolz..

SO you see my point bro, Tribalism will not take you anywhere, it's time wasting..
Has your mama blessed you today?
Obviously NO.. grin grin. Don't prove to her that you're useless.. Or don't you think if she gets to know how u spend your days online bashing a tribe that did you no wrong,For sure she will be disappointed in you.

Like I say just logout, think about the direction your life is heading and make a change bro grin grin grin.
Get sence, save your Generation. grin grin
it doesn't change bthe fact dat ipobarethieves.Same u pipu that developed grin a TV dat doesn't use NEPA light but generator. U are too small.Go and sweep Ur Oga shop
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
it doesn't change bthe fact dat ipobarethieves.Same u pipu that developed grin a TV dat doesn't use NEPA light but generator. U are too small.Go and sweep Ur Oga shop

grin ;Dwords from neophyte.. Be more constructive in your bashings grin grin..
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

grin ;Dwords from neophyte.. Be more constructive in your bashings grin grin..
u are too small.Little ipob yweet grin wink grin.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by LadySarah: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Coldie:

From what I read from the story. They are not criminal, it's just the man who decided to take advantage of them because they needed money to start the business.

It would have taken them nothing to end the man's life if really they were criminals. But instead they decided to take money from him to free him.

If u know how wicked criminals are u would see these boys as hero.

A real wicked criminal will after transferring money from your account kill u, drive away with your car, sell it, and flee.

The boys tried

Truth.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
u are too small.Little ipob yweet grin wink grin.

Give or take your not up to 25..but if by chance you are.. Then forget it.

Your a failure.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Give or take your not up to 25..but if by chance you are.. Then forget it.

Your a failure.. grin grin
U are a kid. Go and sweep /wash Ur mama pots
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by tysontim(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Chai this lawyer can lie o. I hope the judge sees the real truth
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U are a kid. Go and sweep /wash Ur mama pots

Call your mother, ask for her blessings grin grin (Even if your now classified as efulefu) my brother.. Put more effort, work and redeem your family and generations from poverty bro grin grin

A bag of rice I read online is 32k in naija grin.. Which m sure ur 2months salary can't purchase..

Stop wasting your time online masturbating on any ipod issues.. You hear.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Koralords: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Most Nigerian criminals are dump,rob someone and still take his phone,so they will not trace them phone abi
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
kid,I are still eating in Ur master's house.U'll get Ur freedom soon from Ur 2/2 kiosk with little change.Go and wash Ur mama plate ipob yweet

Never served anybody bro.. Currently in a level even your 4th generation can ever dream off.. Lolz.. You see why mama's blessings and prayers are important.. grin grin.

Like I said before call your mama now... Ask for her blessings bro.. Lol
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by AnanseK(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
chatinent:
Evil people are everywhere. The world is no longer safe.

Yes,they are developers and hardworking people . Developing India, China,Malaysia, Thailand,Indonesia, Philippines, South Africa, the whole of East and West Africa, Italy after they have finished developing Lagos and Ghana.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Never served anybody bro.. Currently in a level even your 4th generation can ever dream off.. Lolz.. You see why mama's blessings and prayers are important.. grin grin.

Like I said before call your mama now... Ask for her blessings bro.. Lol
Level in Ur 2/2 kiosk grin.U are too small
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Unrated900(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2020
chatinent:
Evil people are everywhere. The world is no longer safe.

One place is safe
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Level in Ur 2/2 kiosk grin.U are too small

You keep repeating this lame 2/2 kiosk grin grin.. The same kiosk you buy your N10 sugar and N30 garri every day. Your mother is hungry, or don't you think she deserves a bag of rice from her son?.

Don't prove to her that your useless, ask for her prayers, work hard, hustle, Then you can build a better shop for the kiosk that saved your life grin grin.
Help spread love bro.. Do away with your misplaced ipob hate grin grin.

Time dey go o.. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.