Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs (62279 Views)

Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Unrated900(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2020
ericangel01:
is there any region that is safe. u igbos will not shout afonja now o, stupid igbo people and there hate for the yoruba people.

Belive me their hate is too much

I wonder why they haven’t given them their Biafra self

So we can see how they will cope

Very full of hatred people

Hausa better pass them any day anytime
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

You keep repeating this lame 2/2 kiosk grin grin.. The same kiosk you buy your N10 sugar and N30 garri every day. Your mother is hungry, or don't you think she deserves a bag of rice from her son?.

Don't prove to her that your useless, ask for her prayers, work hard, hustle, Then you can build a better shop for the kiosk that saved your life grin grin.
Help spread love bro.. Do away with your misplaced ipob hate grin grin.

Time dey go o.. Lolz
selling fake TV that doesn't use NEPA but Gen is Ur achievement.i pity u.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
selling fake TV that doesn't use NEPA but Gen is Ur achievement.i pity u.

But atleast they tried inventing something with there spare time grin grin,instead of wasting time online bashing other tribes like you.. See your over exaggerated writeup is lame.. Come up with somthing better.. grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Owerri Amaka, always too glad to give Igbo's a bad rep.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by blowjohn(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2020
alizma:

And if they told him they were assassins and even threatened the sister not to report before taking him away, the sister would have reported to the police immediately they drove out of his compound

Exactly
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

But atleast they tried inventing something with there spare time grin grin,instead of wasting time online bashing other tribes like you.. See your over exaggerated writeup is lame.. Come up with somthing better.. grin grin
inventing crime grin cheesy cheesy.I now understand u better.u support crime/get upset Wen dey call out Ur fellow tribesmen.I get Ur drift from d beginning/careful to engage u.Sams way some criminals gang up against a Nairalander.It is in U kid.See how u are wasting Ur energy online grin grin grin..I fear ipob yweets
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
inventing crime grin cheesy cheesy.I now understand u better.u support crime/get upset Wen dey call out Ur fellow tribesmen.I get Ur drift from d beginning/careful to engage u.Sams way some criminals gang up against a Nairalander.It is in U kid.See how u are wasting Ur energy online grin grin grin..I fear ipob yweets

Crime is imbedded in every nation, irrespective of tribe..But you soley shaming a whole tribe cause of few bad eggs is where I engaged you..You see that's the point I want you to understand but your mental and emotional capacity is appallig.. grin grin.

For months been observing how u sniff from one tread to the other seeking every opportunity to bash a tribe..
My bro don't you think you need help?
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by lucasalves: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Right from time, the world has never been safe. The dangers of living in the present world has skyrocketed tho...

I mean except some people lived through bubonic plague, world wars, times without rule of law and you can kill at will, slavery, tribal wars, civil wars, how has anything skyrocketed? Except for the fact that we are getting to hear about them more.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by AK481(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/assassination-goes-awry-in-abia/
They person they kidnaped is a liar. How can two infinix phone worth 357,000?

How did he manage to survive the assasination attempt?

I think the police told him what to say.

I believed the kidnapers story.

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Crime is imbedded in every nation, irrespective of tribe..But you soley shaming a whole tribe cause of few bad eggs is where I engaged you..You see that's the point I want you to understand but your mental and emotional capacity is appallig.. grin grin.

For months been observing how u sniff from one tread to the other seeking every opportunity to bash a tribe..
My bro don't you think you need help?
Wen Hush puppy was arrested,both ipob,Yoruba,Hausa insulted him.Yorubs pipu dnt condone criminals.They ridicule dem.buy why not ipob?Why are fl@theads fellow get angry anytime dey insult dem for criminality lifestyle undecided! Even urself just support fraud/scam just now grin grin.I knw u are still a teen. to u, counterfeiting nah biz/developed grin grin.I greet u renowned 2/2 Okrika CEO
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Wen Hush puppy was arrested,both ipob,Yoruba,Hausa insulted him.Yorubs pipu dnt condone criminals.They ridicule dem.buy why not ipob?Why are fl@theads fellow get angry anytime dey insult dem for criminality lifestyle undecided! Even urself just support fraud/scam just now grin grin.I knw u are still a teen. to u, counterfeiting nah biz/developed grin grin.I greet u renowned 2/2 Okrika CEO

Lolzz.. So Is now a fact that your yoruba..
And I challenge you to show me a write up or article where Igbos, or any prominent igbo man supported any criminal,or where I supported any form of fraud in my writeup..

You see why I say your been petty and dumb?
Or can't you read and assimilate?
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Anaerobi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
God forbid.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Dayvidblue: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
fykes:
I don't believe the lawyers account. The boys take is more logical and truthful.
The lawyer is just being a lawyer

I guess we are reasoning on the same line.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz.. So Is now a fact that your yoruba..
And I challenge you to show me a write up or article where Igbos, or any prominent igbo man supported any criminal,or where I supported any form of fraud in my writeup..

You see why I say your been petty and dumb?
Or can't you read and assimilate?
u just support scam/crime just now.Go back and check Ur comment.What is bad is bad..Yoruba pipu dnt condone criminals.At least everybody insulted Puppy.Why are u pipu diff? Why are u angry and attack me? undecided sad grin grin.U expect me to praise criminals? grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Dayvidblue: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jaapu:

Ipob and Boko Haram are children of the same father from different mother.

Wetin con concern ipob and boko haram 4 assassination matter.
Abi talk dey hungry u?
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
u just support scam/crime just now.Go back and check Ur comment.What is bad is bad..Yoruba pipu dnt condone criminals.At least everybody insulted Puppy.Why are u pipu diff? Why are u angry and attack me? undecided sad grin grin.U expect me to praise criminals? grin grin

Don't be too lazy, screenshot it.. And point out word for word where condoned any criminal let me school you on what I call micro sacarsm,..
Using hussy as a yard stick, yes everybody and tribe condemned him, same will Evans every tribe, both igbos condemned him, but due to you blind hate from your little mind, you presumed that Igbos and igbo supported him.Just look at how your elavating your tribe.. Yorubas don't support evil while castigating other tribes..
Like I said show me any written articles by ipob or igbo supporting a bad person like Evans,or where I condoned any form of evil or SCAM in my written up.
I challenge you...
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by madridsta007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
These men are from the hard working region.

No comment

Even amongst 12 disciples of Jesus, there was a betrayer, a potential killer.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Dayvidblue: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
Abia! Can anything good come out from that state?

I can assure you that more good things than bad have come out of that state. It's only that you are too blinded by hate to notice.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by kenq2t(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/assassination-goes-awry-in-abia/
i think there is a twist to this whole story. Mr barrister you claimed they stole your phone and left one for you? Did they also stole your number so they can keep in touch? Am just woundering. You did not say anything about who they told you sent them or if they only came to steal, or did sars office force you not to be objective. From the look of things a real criminal will not want to leave any stone unturn and that includes your life. Please think twice before someone makes another mistake through judgement.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Don't be too lazy, screenshot it.. And point out word for word where condoned any criminal let me school you on what I call micro sacarsm,..
Using hussy as a yard stick, yes everybody and tribe condemned him, same will Evans every tribe, both igbos condemned him, but due to you blind hate from your little mind, you presumed that Igbos and igbo supported him.Just look at how your elavating your tribe.. Yorubas don't support evil while castigating other tribes..
Like I said show me any written articles by ipob or igbo supporting a bad person like Evans,or where I condoned any form of evil or SCAM in my written up.
I challenge you...
grin grin grin.I dnt need to waste my time.Take Ur time,read tru Ur commetus sad undecided I'll see it..I knw/understand Ur drift but u are too small. Wen a yoruba man commit crime,we Neva spared,defend, cover-up,shed them but Wen it cums to Igbos,nah wahala.I put it to u,u defend a scam/fraudulent and call it business/developed grin grin wink grin.Done with u grin.I understand it motive from d beginning undecided grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Dayvidblue: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stop wasting time advising that fellow, I child that will be wise only needs to be advised once but a million advice will do a foolish one no good

irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz.. She blesses me everyday bro through the phone grin grin grin . Thanking God for his blessings, for what he has done through her son grin grin.. Lolz..

SO you see my point bro, Tribalism will not take you anywhere, it's time wasting..
Has your mama blessed you today?
Obviously NO.. grin grin. Don't prove to her that you're useless.. Or don't you think if she gets to know how u spend your days online bashing a tribe that did you no wrong,For sure she will be disappointed in you.

Like I say just logout, think about the direction your life is heading and make a change bro grin grin grin.
Get sence, save your Generation. grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
For ordinary chairman of local government they are killing you can imagine how many people died for presidency. No wonder some promised the blood of baboon.

Goodluck Jonathan may God continue to bless you and your family.

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun