Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs (62278 Views)

Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by kalu61(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Nawaoo

9ja politics. He is a bitter loser.

Their sponsor should be dealt with but we are in a country where the time rich and politicians will have their ways. The poor and useless idiote sent on the assignment will suffer unbehalf of their master.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Bahamas95(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2020
fykes:
I don't believe the lawyers account. The boys take is more logical and truthful.
The lawyer is just being a lawyer
The thing nor suppose surprise you, even before reading I know say the lawyer must add sugar to the story.

6 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Pymetrics: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2020
One of the reasons why good people doesn't contest elective positions in Nigeria. It's too expensive to fund and also very risky of assassination.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Pls you immatures should not turn this thread to ethnicity war...I am Igbo and I have got a lot of Yoruba friends and I can say they are better than my Igbo friend's so is an individual thing not a tribe...let's learn to tolerate ourselves and form a formidable force against this our evil and demonic pastors and politicians..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy wink grin wink grin grin grin cool cool cool sad angry cool embarassed wink PIGS.See how dey developed

Useless pigs disturbing our peace.

Hang dem all sad sad

When your done with tribalism..
Logout and face reality..... I'll advise, the Effort you use to seek disillusioned tribalistic satisfaction online, use such zeal to better your life and that of your unborn Generation.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ayenale1(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2020
The boys nailed themselves for police easy arrest immediately they asked the victim to send money into their account through zenith app...meanwhile tiyin bayin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by aminusodiq(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Can an assasination ever goes weary,... With the time they wasted trying to extort him according to the lawyers account... He would have been killed!!! ... Those guys are just amateur robbers!!! Not an assasin shocked

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

When your done with tribalism..
Logout and face reality..... I'll advise, the Effort you use to seek disillusioned tribalistic satisfaction online, use such zeal to better your life and that of your unborn Generation.
Kid.U expect me to praise criminals?Point out the tribalistic comment.Well,u are too small
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Lastmankc(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Abia! Can anything good come out from that state?
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Zetty177x: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Bahamas95:
Which country, Nigeria?

It's like you wan dey hear gunshot every minute. Any slight provocation you go hear ....."do you know who I am" the next minute na gun shot, kpo!!! person don die. Nigerians take advantage of everything, nor just go there.
NIGERIANS wen de overdo...see how they are more catholic than the pope...if them legalise gun eh....if u chance person for parking space, dead body go de ground
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by xtervaganza(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
These men are from the hard working region.

No comment
coming from a terrorist grin grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Kid.U expect me to praise criminals?Point out the tribalistic comment.Well,u are too small

Calling you fellow human pigs just to satisfy your tribalistics urge..exposes the level of your mental and emotional capacity, even your moniker gives your deluded intentions away.. you can masturbate on all treads concerning the igbos for all I care, but 1 think I know for sure is that,anytime you logout reality stares back at you..

Like I said before the effort and time you waste online should be channeled to more productive means so to better yourself, family (if you have 1)and you future generations....

Happy Sunday.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by PS712: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2020
fykes:
I don't believe the lawyers account. The boys take is more logical and truthful.
Exactly! how can the lawyer explain why something happened between evening of 7th and early morning of 8th July 2020 and as a matter of fact he was freed same 8th July 2020 yet it took him more than a week to report to the authorities (16th July, 2020). A case of attempted assassination?

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by DimIsaac10(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2020
These are just yahoo robbers... Assassins keh!
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Akfrenzy(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

No comment
Boko member spotted
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Your topic sounds funny. Can an assassination ever go wrong? Just asking grin Those guys are obviously soft hearted criminals. The Barrister was really lucky tho. Some would av collected his money and still smoked his ass.

I didn't believe the story, how can a retired army officer contract these kind of guys to assassinate someone (when he can use train soldiers for a clean job),how would he not paid them when they told him that "the job is done"?, I sensed a set up since they're in a struggle.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by ipobarethieves: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva post=9362757 undecided6:

Calling you fellow human pigs just to satisfy your tribalistics urge..exposes the level of your mental and emotional capacity, even your moniker gives your deluded intentions away.. you can masturbate on all treads concerning the igbos for all I care, but 1 think I know for sure is that,anytime you logout reality stares back at you..

Like I said before the effort and time you waste online should be channeled to more productive means so to better yourself, family (if you have 1)and you future generations....
Y
Happy Sunday.
sorry kid,! Didn't kanu Ur leader kall u pipu Pigs,idiots and prostltu2.And u dat's working in Chevron,what are u doing online?.Go back to kitchen and do ur job
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sorry kid,! Didn't zkanu Ur leader mall u pipu Pigs,idiotsand prostltu2.And u day's working in Chevron,what are u doing online?.Go back to kitchen and do ur job

Lolz.. Is obvious your age precedes your IQ.. Little wonder why your obviously frustrated in this life,always escaping reality by been online every minute seeking the opportunity to bash a tribe that will precede both you and your limited Generations.. Lol..

But is not too late my brother grin grin grin.
You can make a difference now..
Just logout, take a deep breath and face the challenges of the day..

I wish you well bro...

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/assassination-goes-awry-in-abia/

The story sounds cocotted,someone you didn't know came to your house looking for financial assistance, you immediately contracted him to assassinate someone and you're a retired army officer (who knows as e dey go owing to your training and experience).Barrister when someone showed up in your house, identified himself as a soldier, requested you follow him,you didn't put a call through to at least the army command to confirm the genuineness of them or at least to the DPO if you don't have the contact of the Army,you were driving when they told you "their mission" instead of pulling up to the police station (since you were the one driving) you headed to a village where you exchange numbers. The whole story sounds like a poor scripted Nollywood,so far nothing can be traced to the officer, I think why he piped low is because his life is in danger.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
chidekings:
Though they are criminals,they just decided to spare his life.
From what I read from the story. They are not criminal, it's just the man who decided to take advantage of them because they needed money to start the business.

It would have taken them nothing to end the man's life if really they were criminals. But instead they decided to take money from him to free him.

If u know how wicked criminals are u would see these boys as hero.

A real wicked criminal will after transferring money from your account kill u, drive away with your car, sell it, and flee.

The boys tried

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by udemzyudex(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

No comment

Aboki personified.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by TheoAndrew(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2020
I really don't believe the lawyers side of the story..
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Yoighaman(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Some call the man 'lucky', I call this 'grace'. May we find favour, grace and mercy before God and man always, especially before those who are sent to obliterate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Minjim: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Good or bad

Igbo amaka !

1 Like

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Offpoint: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2020
fykes:
I tell you, lawyers won't make heaven.

Devil himself is learner when comes to lawyers with lies.
If they ransacked his house like he wrote there, his sister would have contacted the authorities... Not the man after released
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Aladdin1(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2020
See as dem be.these two dry hunger fish be like who go fit do assasin work? i pity who send dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.