Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. (821 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Contact us today for your Smokey barbecue fish and chicken wings.

We deliver right to your doorstep.

Call / WhatsApp - 07033631946.

Lagos deliveries only!

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wanna surprise your loved ones with an amazing meal? We’ve got you covered.

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Call / WhatsApp - 07033631946

Follow us on Instagram @smokey_hut

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Looking for the right snack for your occasion? We’ve got you covered with our shawarma combo.

Our shawarma box goes for N800 only... (bulk purchase only).

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Satisfy that craving today.

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2020
We give you the best.

Re: BARBECUE (grill & Fry) - We Make Amazing Barbecue With Great Taste. by GabriellePeake: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Don't you have a vegetarian BBQ on the menu? For those who don't eat meat, there's usually no choice at all in such places. And when my husband wants something from BBQ, I have to order food separately elsewhere. I'm sorry that no one thinks about menu variety for their customers. So I thought to myself and bought zahradni grily. I bought packs of pickled meat, pickled vegetables, and tofu, and now whenever we want to eat this kind of food, I defrost a couple of portions and grill it. It comes out tastier and more economical, and you can eat a lot more than if you order foo

(1) (Reply)

Soups Like This / Homemade Whipped Cream - The Only Recipe You Need To Know / Popular Nigerian Foods That Are Dangerous To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.