Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) (568 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) by Sundayunity: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigeria police Slapped and Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq on the highway highway (Video)

Popular Nigeria comedian Nastyblaq got more than what he bargained for after he was allegedly harass and slapped by Nigeria police officers over undisclosed misunderstanding between them on the highway.

Click Link below to watch video

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/05/nigeria-police-slapped-and-harass-popular-instagram-comedian-nastyblaq-on-the-highway-highway-video/ [/url]

Re: Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) by Mayng01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where is the slapping part now?
Re: Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) by pheelhip(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Never argue with the poo poo
But I'm still looking for the video of where he was slapped
Re: Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) by wisest10: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Police no get that mind,na Sars fit do that kind ting
Re: Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) by lagusboyyy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerian celebrities and fake life.

Posing with BRABUS Mercedes benz Gwagon, and driving Toyota camry (muscle) in real life.

Lessons to be learnt : No sane human should use the internet has a criteria to measure his/her life.

(1) (Reply)

She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her / My Employer Always Delay My Salary" - Security Guard Caught Stealing (Photos) / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Internet Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.