Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Please Can Lemon Clear The Dark Spots Of A Post Pimples Outbreak In The Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Lemon Clear The Dark Spots Of A Post Pimples Outbreak In The Face (382 Views)

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Lemon Clear The Dark Spots Of A Post Pimples Outbreak In The Face by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Y'All help me please I'm even afraid to interact with people
Re: Please Can Lemon Clear The Dark Spots Of A Post Pimples Outbreak In The Face by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hi there. Let me share the little I know. I also still have some black spots from old pimples and I try to take care of my skin in order to fade away the blemishes left from the healing of the pimple.
Lemon is a strong exfoliant used in exfoliating the skin to remove oil and other impurities from the epidermis (first layer of la skin) It is effective ,but can also overdry your skin which will result in the skin producing more sebum through the sebatious glands located underneath your skin and thus, new pimples. So, avoid applying too much lemon juice to the skin. Lemon on it's own will not necessarily get rid of those dark scars left by a dead pimple. Try adding honey to the mix. Just rub some honey after using u must have applied lemon juice to ur skin. Leave the honey to get absorbed into ur skin for about 20 mins or more, depending on your available time. Wash afterwards with warm(not hot) water and allow the water ro dry on your skin. Then, if you have the means of getting cold pressed coconut oil, or Castor oil(more expensive than coconut oil, but more effective) then apply to face and your dark spots will noticably start fading in under one month.
Hope this helps. If u have the money, jus go for it- Castor oil, coconut natural oil, or jojoba oil. Jojoba is not commonly sourced in our environment though. Good luck
Re: Please Can Lemon Clear The Dark Spots Of A Post Pimples Outbreak In The Face by Lexunique: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Pure natural honey whattsapp me on https:///2348135244748

(1) (Reply)

Tried To Get Hard Cock, This Happened. / BE WARNED !!! What Happens To You When You Masturbate Watch Video / Are they using Kayamata in BBNaija! See what Neo was caught doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.