Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (58648 Views)

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2020
MrOjay1:
How do you get married to a 14 year old girl?

Animals in human form

Interesting to note that nobody mentioned the region or tribe. If it were a northerner.......

2 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by NaMeAboki: 5:04am On Sep 06, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Married at 13? I thought this nonsense was only in the north. It's funny how these hairy Igbos are quick to make fun of child marriage in the north when their own is worse. I'm sure her parents were the ones who sold her out for marriage. Very backward uncouth things

Don't mind the hypocrites; they'd rather hide their own and insult others.

In fact some cultures in Anambra and Ebonyi marry off their daughters as young as 10 yrs to men old enough to be their grandfathers.

They also have their own Almajiri system called Ndi Ayiyo; common around Abakaliki side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Teejay13(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2020
When you give out a child when has no prior experience for marriage what do you expect?

The parents are to be claimed for it!

Someone who hasn't even under gone parental guildiance, what do you expect of her?

"I use to have this challenge with my girl back im the days" we started dating while she was just an adolescence.

Actually what happened in her own case was that she lost her both parents at a tender stage of life, so it affected a large part of her upbring.

At some point, i have to overlook some of her misbehaviors just to allow peace rain.

So i keep trying my best to groom her, that was how she started adjusting in some of her ways. Even though at times she still portrays same act.

So the buttom line of it all is that child marriage influences marital violence and further more encourages break up in relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by NobleAngell(f): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

You better believe it o! My classmate from college is from the east and was married to a man from the east with a similar situation.

She recently opened up to a few of us about being divorced and having 7 kids, all 7 of which, the man took custody of and kicked her out.

She has been divorced for some years now but it was a well guarded secret. I was shocked to hear her story, she said each time she was fed up and wanted to leave her parents (staunch catholics) would remind her divorce is not allowed in the catholic church and prevail on her to endure and make things work.

So, she kept up with everything that was wrong in her marriage. The part about having 7 kids really shook me, I said babe but you are well educated what were you thinking?

She said she didn't know she was being used as a baby factory for hubby (her words not mine) cos now he has taken all the kids and denies her access to them as much as he can.

Wonderful. That's really sad.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by ikeasogwa: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2020
I DON'T JUDGE STORIES FROM ONE SIDE AGAIN. I AM WAITING FOR THE MAN'S SIDE OF THE STORY.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Encyclopedia1: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Some people are bastards. If this happened in the North, they will have started insulting Islam. I tot the people in question are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Blackmann001: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

PENAL code BRO!

Tanks man!

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2020
27 year old teenage mother of right?
Abeg OP check and amend your subject heading.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2020
27 year old teenage mother of eight?
Abeg OP check and amend your subject heading.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing Comes as a Suprise to me anymore..

These are the kind of Men and Characters that Made God Almighty to Repent For Creating Man...

The Bible says, The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

We Pray For the young lady! May God Almighty in His Own way Deliver and Help Her..

It's Really Unfortunate and Pathetic!

God repented
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2020
Don't know Enugu and Ebonyi men are violent towards their wives.
Honor killings is their specialty even with their so called education.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Encyclopedia1:
Some people are bastards. If this happened in the North, they will have started insulting Islam. I tot the people in question are Christians.

No men from the Westside, Westside men only assault little girls not their wives.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow, she try o.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
They always commit the office they accuse others for.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by favy19(f): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dx world seff....

The kinda bad news wey dey stir up from the stables of dx country called Nigeria wan flex muscle with the matters arising in Kenya and Zimbabwe
lols
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Charly68: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok oo! We shall see who is the boss after the election ...
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by wany(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
NaMeAboki:

In fact some cultures in Anambra and Ebonyi marry off their daughters as young as 10 yrs to men old enough to be their grandfathers.

They also have their own Almajiri system called Ndi Ayiyo; common around Abakaliki side.
Something really sinister about ebonyi and anambra undecided
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by NaMeAboki: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
wany:

Something really sinister about ebonyi and anambra undecided

Nothing sinister about them; they are simply Igbos with a slightly variant culture.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Goldp5988(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing Comes as a Suprise to me anymore..

These are the kind of Men and Characters that Made God Almighty to Repent For Creating Man...

The Bible says, The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

We Pray For the young lady! May God Almighty in His Own way Deliver and Help Her..

It's Really Unfortunate and Pathetic!

And the heart of a king is in his (GOD) hands, God will touch his heart.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by AMvanquish: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Fear North
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by catherine1998: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
GenSpecifics:
Igbo people are crude and heartless.

Forced child marriage is rampant in Enugu and Sbonyi people.

Ebonyi people from Ezza even embrace incest between brother and sisters.

Very yeye people.
You are very stupid, it is only stupid ppl that says what they dont know, no part of Ebonyi forces a child for marriage
or does under age marriage,
again, no part of ezza or Ebonyi in general embraces incest between brother and sisters,
since you are an idiot you better display your idiotic nature else where, & stop saying what you dont know about ebonyi, BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by catherine1998: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You are indeed an Aboki, a stupid one for that matter, so bcus you practice such abomination in your place you think others do, listen you idiot, no part of igboland gives away 10yrs old child for marriage, talkless of to old men, the only set of ppl that sometimes get married to the olds(men) in igboland are girls that are not married but got impregnated,(ime okpu),
secondly, no part of igboland begs, some abakaliki ppl do hawking, that is not begging that is business, so idiot always learn how to say what you know & stop misinforming the public, Eghu(goat)
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by speaktokingfemi: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Hello i need something similar like this how much
3k only
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by speaktokingfemi: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
You cn check my signture for my num
Jacqueline22:

Hello i need something similar like this how much
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Chai

Hello friend, please I need Senior P books. Can you help me get some from the headquarters?
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2020
EhisChelsea1:

Hello friend, please I need Senior P books. Can you help me get some from the headquarters?

Hi Bro Ehis. Yes I can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.