Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (58838 Views)

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Dayvidblue: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

but all this evil occurrences doesn't happen like this before,what will we say is the cause
Evil things have always been happening, and will continue to happen as long as sadists still roam the streets freely.
The incident at hand started 14 years ago.
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by ecomalchemist(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
tophumble:
Hmmmmm.

Got married at 14 and turned herself to a baby factory, why won't the naughty man abuse her.

8 children within 13 years. Some pple shd be arrested for contributing to poverty in Nigeria

As in ehn, I just tire.

Poor people are just something else, instead of them to learn skills or trade so they can alleviate themselves from the shackle of poverty na to dey Bleep like rabbit. Those 8 children now go do MMM poverty and the cycle will continue.

Some will go to the city to do houseboy or housegirl work or they become a menace to the society.

As a Nigerian living in a third world country you just have to use your head unless na poverty go romance you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Jacqueline22(f): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
speaktokingfemi:
Ibo's be making us proud since 80's grin

Meanwhile order your logo at an affordable price now

Hello i need something similar like this how much
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by TheDestroyer: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Insex grin. Oloshi Olodo, it's incest which from what I heard is mostly common in biafuro land
Dayvidblue:

Cursed product of insex

2 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Gamezi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nooil:

You lack empathy.

Ok may be you can give me some mr empathizer
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by chakula: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin In the East? How I wish this forum is full with Northeners they will have make the thread interesting. Five children and counting while the mother was 27, suprise.

3 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Oizee(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
luscioustrish:
I'm wondering if the woman doesn't have living relatives.
I know she has, May be d man promised to send her to school who knows? Any man that marry an underage is only looking for who to enslave and never out of love. imagine 8 children within a space of 13 to 14 yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Oizee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Roozzaay:
Op, you sure say mistake no dey dis your location so? Make e no be say na Balewa local government for Kano you wan write undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Xisnin:

Have the nerve to stand on your own two feet.
Stop hiding behind someone else.

I know it is sad to be considered a mental case but cowardice
isn't good either.

I believe they are one and the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by tsagir(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
HAUSA AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Dayvidblue: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Insex grin. Oloshi Olodo, it's incest which from what I heard is mostly common in biafuro land

It's like you also have problems with reading, check again to confirm that eyes are ok.
From what you heard?
I guess you also need a hearing aid.

I guess you also write the way you pronounce, very horrible tongue you have there cos it's Biafra and not biafuro.

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by SexytorresE(f): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
I didn’t read all but the part I stopped was him “hitting her wit iron undecided and she got married at age 14. Issoke
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by passiveincome01: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ye
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by passiveincome01: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
The breeds of hatred seem to be taciturn. Why?, because the act emanated from their region not from the North
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by abuhari: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
hope she's from northern part of our country?

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Miracle1991: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
No no no. This woman is not igbo she is hausa fulani woman. All igbos are billionaires so how can this woman claim that she is igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by kunleham(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nyamiri are just hypocrite. It's people that don't know them that take them serious. Don't you see how they are avoiding the thread? If the place is Katsina or the name is Abubakar or Ade, they will find their voice and start vomiting gibberish about tribe and religion. But for their own people all well and good. I salute you Igbo kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Tomilola360: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
All these northern muslims.
14years! Chai

#ChildNotBride
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Bahamas95(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
What's really the problem with Nigeria police?

Someone ran to them for help and they are still asking her for money in that kinda condition......Thunder fire them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Klass99(f): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by laidima88(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
l keep wondering which tribe produce children the most between hausa and igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Empiree: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Timekeeper:
And we blame the north in every thing whereas things are worst In our own backyard....

Imagine 8 kids at 27..... Wickedness... The husband dick shud served to the God
Gbam
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Empiree: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Married at 13? I thought this nonsense was only in the north. It's funny how these hairy Igbos are quick to make fun of child marriage in the north when their own is worse. I'm sure her parents were the ones who sold her out for marriage. Very backward uncouth things
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by agurza(f): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
This truly happened in southeast? God almighty i thank you. Imagine if this happened in the north. 13 years married in the east hmmm

1 Like

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
And we blame the north in every thing whereas things are worst In our own backyard....

Imagine 8 kids at 27..... Wickedness... The husband dick shud served to the God
Tinubu bloody caused it!

According to Lord Lugard's account:

"They are brash, extreme violence, no respecter of authority, animistic and never accept responsibility"

Hmmmmmm.
Mi paddy dem developers dem!
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:53am On Sep 06, 2020
tamdun:
Check we'll, she is from north lipsrsealed, how can she marry at 13 if she isn't a nothern Muslim
Deflection or deflector?
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Blackmann001:

That is y its a big news and correction are about to b made...

In the north..the pineal code and sharia system won't allow for correction
PENAL code BRO!
Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by 9gerian: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2020
That was a minor that you are ascribing such huge / unfair responsibility to you know. Yet you completely absolved the man (pedophile) and the woman’s parents of blame shocked

That woman was robbed of her childhood, and moulded into what she became by her family and environment!

too humble:
Hmmmmm.

Got married at 14 and turned herself to a baby factory, why won't the naughty man abuse her.

8 children within 13 years. Some pple shd be arrested for contributing to poverty in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. by Halo22: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Sometimes I used to wonder the kind of condition some people are into, how could someone who lives in a mud house kept on procreating up to the tune of 8 offsprings? Things are happening in the village ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Help!!! Missing Children / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.