Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. (1152 Views)

Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by Adieza(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
In life, people pursue different vocations, the idea of being a pap producer is never heard of.

You might be asking yourself who a pap producer is. Simply put, a pap producer is a person who produces pap (Akamu). This person produces this pap for sale rather than for his own personal consumption. This business however is not popular in Nigeria today. It is only a few who have a passion for it or those who know the gains of being a pap producer that engages in it. Here is a story of a Nigerian man who produces pap for a living.

His name is Yakubu Jimoh John. He is a Nigerian and a pap maker by profession. This young Nigerian started his pap business back in 2019. According to Yakubu, "starting my business was never an easy task, I have a lot of challenges". He was faced with a lot of obstacles coming from different angles. The first was finance and the second was, discouragement from friends.

Yakubu shared an encounter he had with a Facebook friend after he revealed his business online a year ago.

Here is the screenshot of the post he made 1 year ago and the reply he got;
According to him, this discouraged him but he refused to stop believing that God will come to his rescue one day.

Today, Yakubu is sharing a different story. His face is brimming with smiles as he made another post 1 year after he was insulted by a Facebook friend. Yakubu has finally found favor in God's face.

Here is a screenshot of what he posted today

Isn't God wonderful?. The Yakubu of last year is now a different person as God has decided to elevate him to a greater height. Yakubu is now a proud owner of a pap producing machine, as he no longer goes through all the stress people go through producing pap manually. H is now a proud business owner. His transparency and way of dealing with people have made him who he is today.

Here are picture he shared today;
Yakubu is rejoicing, another woman also shared her own story attesting to the fact that the pap business is a profitable business in Nigeria. In her own words, "I make pap, different types, I even export outside the country. Trust me, it's good business".

As it stands, Yakubu's business might just be headed towards a better end as words of encouragement seems to be coming his way in many folds.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/ce6b98ac81e6a4f6d4bb12c1dbbd3a70

Re: 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by Adieza(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
more pictures

Re: 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by Josh2x: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
cool
Re: 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by OralB: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by longetivity(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
OralB:
Enough of this cheap publicity stunts already.
What else do you want? You want the front page to be flooded with the story of your entire lineage?
She mocked your hustle and you have found favour already, what's up with the stupid quest to keep trending.
After all, the nonsensical turnaround you are applauding isn't even a worthy one.
Bvtch run along.
leave him and face ya front
Re: 1 Year After Yakubu The Pap Producer Was Mocked For Doing Pap Business. by Parisian: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
It may not be worthy to you but it means the world to him and he's proud of his hustle.

He is not stealing, killing or doing something dubious yet you had the nerve to write that rubbish.

Nigerians really don't value hardwork and honesty. If it was someone like E-money whose source of wealth is unknown, I bet you'd be heaping praises on him.

To all the legit hustlers out there working hard to put food on the table, I celebrate you. Don't let anyone look down on you.

OralB:
Enough of this cheap publicity stunts already.
What else do you want? You want the front page to be flooded with the story of your entire lineage?
She mocked your hustle and you have found favour already, what's up with the stupid quest to keep trending.
After all, the nonsensical turnaround you are applauding isn't even a worthy one.
Bvtch run along.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo? / How Will Restructuring Solve Nigeria' Problems??? / #endsars: Fellow Lagosians, We Have Just Been Had!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.