Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? (1107 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2020
I've realized most people on nairaland engaging in Edo politics haven't been to Edo state before, that's why they want us to hate oshiomole for no reason.lmao same oshiomole that changed Edo state.

It's like telling cross river people to hate Donald duke or Kano people to hate kwakwanson.

So this is only for people that has voters card and will be voting. Who are you backing?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I've realized most people on nairaland engaging in Edo politics haven't been to Edo state before, that's why they want us to hate oshiomole for no reason.lmao same oshiomole that changed Edo state.

It's like telling cross river people to hate Donald duke or Kano people to hate kwakwanson.

So this is only for people that has voters card and will be voting. Who are you backing?
im backing oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Edolites this is your one stop opportunity to get your share of the national moi moi.
Pay no heed to those preaching not to you not to sell your conscience.

Whichever way it goes wouldn't change anything in terms of development,if you're smart enough you can even collect from both sides of pdp and apc,at least 5k should be enough to get you a nice pot of soup with some remaining change for buzz.
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Born2Breed(f): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2020
You've already expressed you're biased towards the election.

Your midget demigod only changed his life from penury to affluence.

His house at Iyamoh is worth more than the Airport Rd project(his major achievement in Edo state)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Born2Breed:

His house at Iyamoh is worth more than the Airport Rd project(his major achievement in Edo state)
yawn.are you even in Edo state?

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Born2Breed(f): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
yawn. are you even in Edo state?

Stop confusing yourself.

From not been to Edo state to not in Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Born2Breed:

Stop confusing yourself.

From not been to Edo state to not in Edo state.

I've voters card and I'm voting this 19th.

Will you be voting?? It's not my wailing on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by slivertongue: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I've voters card and I'm voting this 19th.

Will you be voting?? It's not my wailing on nairaland

am not voting in Edo but would love to follow d thread but u concluded matters with ur premise
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by favor914: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
im backing oshiomole
Is Oshiomhole on the ballot?
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by favor914: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Born2Breed:

Are you talking of the the same Person, who with Captain Hosa, made Obaseki Governor?
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by favor914: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
slivertongue:

am not voting in Edo but would love to follow d thread but u concluded matters with ur premise
Don’t waste your time, The more you look, the less you see, Government magic, Pastor Iyamu is the winner, the result has already been written in Abuja.
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Oracleforce: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
The Edo state fight will be between Tinubu and Atiku....
RIP in advance to those lives that will be lost....and to those who will be put to jail for election offense, I wish you a safe prison...
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Yakson09: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
am backing oshiomole
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by WATCHOVER(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

If at this stage you still think that majority supporting Obaseki don't have voters card, I advise you to go Think again.

Oshiomhole deserves the insult he is getting from Edolites
* During Oshiomhole's era Teachers, Pensioners, Traders suffered
* Oshiomhole has no regard for elderly people he was so sarcastic.
I remember when he was asked in a town hall meeting to talk about double taxation in the state and the way agberos were intimidating traders in collecting revenue, he said that "only Mad person can collect Money from Mad people" , indirectly he was calling Edo traders Mad people.
This same traders, teachers, pensioners, those he intimated and elderly he insulted want to teach him lesson, to serve as a deterrent for others that the will of the people will prevail.

4+4 Na D hammer code
PDP power to the people

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by slivertongue: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
favor914:
Don’t waste your time, The more you look, the less you see, Government magic, Pastor Iyamu is the winner, the result has already been written in Abuja.

if it failed in akwa ibom, rivers, delta it can fail in Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by sunnyflakes(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
I am a registered voter, I will be voting by the Grace of God on Saturday at Oredo ward 7 unit 18 and I am backing Obaseki to win for the continuation of the visible good work he is doing in all the senatorial districts of Edo state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by sunnyflakes(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oracleforce:
The Edo state fight will be between Tinubu and Atiku....
RIP in advance to those lives that will be lost....and to those who will be put to jail for election offense, I wish you a safe prison...
Sorry friend to disappoint there wont be violence in Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Mylove55(f): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Born2Breed:

oshomole constructed more than 100s of road in oredo and Egor, not to talk of across 192 wards of Edo state.

And thief obaseki has not done up to 5% of oshomole achievement.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by helinues: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
More than average of those who have been pokenosing on Edo election are not from Edo state and the few that are don't even have a voters card

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by helinues: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Born2Breed:

As the op asked,are you from Edo state ? Not to talk of being eligible to vote?
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by CilicMarin: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
I am at upper Iweka ...Onitsha. I would be voting at Ngbuka ward 5 polling unit 4....Everybody here is backing and voting for Obaseki...
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Oracleforce: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
sunnyflakes:

Sorry friend to disappoint there wont be violence in Edo.

What do you know?
Your Mummy is calling you in your house for dinner
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by BIGGESThead6: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

I'm proud to tell you that, I'm one of those that will retire Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from politics, with my Voters card. I'm presently along Limit Road G.R.A Benin. But my voting unit is Ugbekun Primary School, Upper Sankponba, Benin.

We are tired of fraudsters, yahoo men and incompetency. Edo is for Pastor İze Iyamu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by CilicMarin: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I'm proud to tell you that, I'm one of those that will retire Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from politics, with my Voters card. I'm presently along Limit Road G.R.A Benin. But my voting unit is Ugbekun Primary School, Upper Sankponba, Benin.

We are tired of fraudsters, yahoo men and incompetency. Edo is for Pastor İze Iyamu.

Here in Onitsha, everybody is voting Obaseki...
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by obonujoker(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Everyone with me in ilesa osun is voting POI grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by BIGGESThead6: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
CilicMarin:

Here in Onitsha, everybody is voting Obaseki...

Na so, make Una vote for Onitsha well. grin angry cheesy
That's how some Biafrans decieve Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan with their 5% votes. They want to do same to Obaseki. grin grin grin

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
favor914:
Is Oshiomhole on the ballot?
no,i just want to cause wahala lol

1 Like

Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Born2Breed(f): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
helinues:

As the op asked,are you from Edo state ? Not to talk of being eligible to vote?

Isale Eko. Dingbat!
Re: Who Will Vote In Edo State This Week? by Born2Breed(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mylove55:
oshomole constructed more than 100s of road in oredo and Egor, not to talk of across 192 wards of Edo state.

And thief obaseki has not done up to 5% of oshomole achievement.

...100 roads that needs a canoe to navigate whenever it rains?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Analysed Why Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country. Do You Agree? / Buhari Shuns Opportunity To Address Nigeria On Lekki Massacre At FEC Meeting / Southeast Presidency In 2023 Is Non-negotiable, Says NUF Boss, Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.