Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Blessed Beyond Blemish: Workings Of God's Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessed Beyond Blemish: Workings Of God's Power (159 Views)

"I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi / Blessed Beyond Blemish- My Day Of Thanksgiving / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Beyond Blemish: Workings Of God's Power by black9: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
As the spiritual atmosphere surrounding New Covenant Church-Iju, begins to charge against tomorrow's service tagged "Blessed Beyond Blemish", You are welcome and encouraged to invite loved ones to get blessed beyond Blemish according to tomorrow's scheduled teachings by Reverend Olufemi Kayode Bajomo.

Earlier teaching shows the workings of God's power

*The workings of His power*
The irresistible power. Power that is beyond and above anything.

Ephesians1:18-23;3:7; Matt 28:1-10
*Prayer points ��*
- God's power will work in us as it worked in Jesus Christ when God raised him from the dead
- God's power will break down every limitation standing in the way of fulfillment
- Armies(spiritual or physical) will yield to the effect of the power
-There is a rising above all principality, spiritual wickedness, territorial powers
- A relocation from the 'grave', the place of deafness, destiny lockdown
-A release into rest on every side by the power of God
- A release from every decay in families, business, the church and in the Nation

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Group For Vendors / Naira Marley Ready To Lead Protest Against SARS / Buyme Whatsapp Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.