Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Blessed Beyond Blemish- My Day Of Thanksgiving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessed Beyond Blemish- My Day Of Thanksgiving (148 Views)

"I'm Just A Village Girl That God Blessed Beyond Measures" - Chizzy Alichi / Blessed Beyond Blemish: Workings Of God's Power / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Beyond Blemish- My Day Of Thanksgiving by black9: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
I Am Blessed Beyond Blemish- My Day of Thanksgiving

(Proverbs 10 vs 22. Isaiah 51vs1. Ephesians vs 6-10. Psalm: 127)

Recognize that God will provide daily supply that will enhance our lives and needs. For that, we have many reasons to give thanks to a God of excellence.

Proverbs 10 vs 22
Holy Bible- New International Version
The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it.

When the Lord blesses, he does so abundantly such that no sorrow can locate itself. In fact sorrow has no choice but to bow.

Wealth is much more than money, it is a total state of wellbeing on every side. God gives wealth that is devoid of pain, which is why when God blesses, Satan wants to blemish through various forms of situation. But the blessing of God will override sorrow on this very day.

1Chronicles: 9vs10

The story of Jabez illustrates how much it matters on the God whom you call, as things can change for good, the better and also the best if we call on the God of Israel.

Key Points:
Benefits of Being Blessed Beyond Blemish

1. Enlargement- across Influence & Possession (Situations will try but won't overcome since God's blessings is a matter of God's presence with us)

2. Protection & Preservation

3. Deliverance from pain & sorrow

The blessings of God is irrespective of status as it is the desire of God that we are blessed- that man fell doesn't stop man from getting his blessings back. There may be temporary setbacks but the blessings of God will come and locate us.

James 1 vs 17.
Blessings of Strength
Blessings of Skills
Blessings of Sound Health
Blessings of Expansion & Growth.

Numbers 23 vs 20- 23

Looking for blessings in the direction of man is limited and one area of our life should not be a blemish. Because our perfection and beauty shine from Zion.

Certain things used to cause blemish
Divination
Enchantment
Curses
Satanic Pronouncements.

Genesis 26: 12
Our cases shall be similar to that of Isaac who prospered when the Lord blessed him.

A powerful ending with Zechariah 3: 1- 8

(1) (Reply)

Davido - Fem / Trade All Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin Here / Are You A Flight Booking Agent...you Will Love This...read this...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.