Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 (35105 Views)

5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by AmaUwana(f): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by arstot(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
nwafresh:

Yes you can be self employed anywhere you are in the country transcribing for a living.

This thread will teach you everything you need to know to start up and the tools needed to deliver the goods.

You would need

1. A PC or Laptop
2. Affordable internet connection
3. Good head phones
4 Good command of English

Everything else can be learned on this thread. For those of us who have already started transcribing, we're welcome to share our ideas here so that this can be our online community.

To avoid this thread being banned, kindly let us adhere to all the rules of Nairaland.

Should we want to share screenshots, kindly let's block the company and important call info.

Also all forms of advertising is prohibited and will be reported.

Edited 9/7/2019 posted by samsard for newbies. Once you master these, the rest go easy

E.g
Rep: I was gonna, uhmmm, I was gonna tell ya about, about the new product we launched.
What they need: I was going to tell you about the new product we launched.

Punctuation: Hello, Philip. It's Emily calling from CLH Group. How're you doing today?
Cust: I'm fine, thank you. And how are you?

Longer calls will be more complex in terms of punctuation but for a start
A comma before and after a name in mid sentence. A comma before or after a name in salutation.
You're also allowed MINOR corrections for making clear transcripts.
Anyway, read through the FAQ and regularly Consult it while working at least till you acquaint yourself with it's detail

All full company names, PayPal email addresses and screenshots that include confidential company information must not be shared on this thread and will be reported

Please I am interested.how do i go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited / Finally Nimc Send Success Message / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.