Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election (24108 Views)

Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by GEEBITE: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Do you know the circumstances concerning how he got there. He owns the estate and invariably Funke's landlord. DId you recall the charges against him were withdrawn as there was no ground to prosecute him.
martineverest:
same man that was with naira Marley at funke akindele' s covid 19 birthday party?

7 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by BabaO2: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tochex101:
He is actually a candidate worth voting....highly intelligent man.
Intelligent? you must be a village man. He is only undisciplined and abusive somebody, he cant successfully pass ordinary WAEC and was forced out of LASU

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Wasky101: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Matrimonous:
I wish him luck. We need PDP to remain in contest otherwise we do end up in a one party state. Something very bad for any democracy.
Pdp is the most useless party ever formed by man.
To govern country no way
To play opposition no way
Atleast if we say apc sef is not doing well in administration they played better opposition.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by simpleseyi: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tochex101:

Go and compare his CV to that of the APC candidate. A former Director at First Bank, former Commissioner of Finance in Lagos and immediate past MD of a bank which he brought from a state of loss to profitability.

Tinubu is the Scout Master General of Africa, he can scout for brains.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by simpleseyi: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
BabaO2:
Intelligent? you must be a village man. He is only undisciplined and abusive somebody, he cant successfully pass ordinary WAEC and was forced out of LASU

He was not forced out of LASU, he dropped out willingly when his brain couldn't assimilate book again

4 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by DTaj: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tokunbo Abiru of APC, who recently retired as MD/CEO of Polaris Bank will flog PDP's Gbadamosi, the Amen Estate clown, so much that he won't ever show his face in Lagos politics again. Failed politician since 2007!

Their funny party's 2019 candidate for the same senatorial election, Princess Oyefusi, took the last position in the primaries with only 7 votes! I laugh in Swahili!

Gbadamosi will collect the mobilization funds, in millions, from the party of "tax collectors", PDP, and lose woefully, as usual!
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by anonimi: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
make una try win this one for once.

Not even remotely possible.
ThiefNuibu has Lagosians under lock and key. No escape.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by anonimi: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
GEEBITE:
Do you know the circumstances concerning how he got there. He owns the estate and invariably Funke's landlord. DId you recall the charges against him were withdrawn as there was no ground to prosecute him.

But his indictment record and pictures are there, to be used as needed.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Lipscomb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pray and fasting too. I can see defeat from his head.
Johnnyessence:
we pray for your victory in October 31st bye election.
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
Is anyone still contesting under Pdp in Lagos?
They still do although PDP wins are very rare but after victory they switch to APC to retain their seat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by anonimi: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jostoman:
APC cannot defeat PDP with Free and fair election in Lagos if PDP can present a credible candidate, the only advantage APC is using in Lagos is that they have all the Lagos thug on their side

PDP is incapable of producing credible candidates for elections.
Their loss.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by bash8936: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
The man just want to waste his money. Irrespective of what the media portrays I can tell you Lagosians still like theirAPC. The revolution of apc started from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by anonimi: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tochex101:

Politics requires being more than intelligent. You have to be street smart as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by loffers(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
simpleseyi:

He was not forced out of LASU, he dropped out willingly when his brain couldn't assimilate book again

You are a clown grin grin grin grin grin
To me, nah same same
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by 4four(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
make una try win this one for once.
win waitin? When rigging machines of jagaban is on ground well maintained and well lubricated

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Ategberoson(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Don't mind them, when we have decided from the north who rules in Lagos grin
Allow them to keep amusing us.

the joke is on you, I'm glad helinues put you in your place

Gbadamosi is a fine young man and I hope he pull through though I don't know the credibility of the former polaris MD but true representation of Yoruba people is what someone like me crave for

bring this dividends of democracy to average and vulnerable Yoruba people, I say no to enriching some few elites

4 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by danilmo: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jostoman:
APC cannot defeat PDP with Free and fair election in Lagos if PDP can present a credible candidate, the only advantage APC is using in Lagos is that they have all the Lagos thug on their side

Then u too should visit Bariga, Ajegunle and get enough thugs now. . its a simple Stuff ngwanuu
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by GEEBITE: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Indictment how? Court or public opinion?
anonimi:

But his indictment record and pictures are there, to be used as needed.
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
That uncultured guy. Well done PDP.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by hush15: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Lagos needs good opposition

This man stands no chance

If you are opportuned to vote, this man is worth it. His integrity is top notch and will give a better representation, I can assure you.

If you don't even like the party, because of the man, he is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by passiveincome01: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by hush15: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Source

Source

The election holds on October 31, 2020.

Fellow Lagos Eastern, pls vote for better representation. Vote BOG, vote PDP and defend your votes.

He is worth it.

Not that one you won't vote now that you have the constitutional right to and later when they force rubbish down our throats, you will now be asking him to come and lead protest. Identify with him now, I believe you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Tochex101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
anonimi:

Politics requires being more than intelligent. You have to be street smart as well.
Do you say he is not Street smart?
He has been in politics for several years and hasn't lost relevance.....
He sees wrong and calls it out immediately...
How many opposition politician can be as vocal as he as it concerns Lagos affairs..

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Tochex101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
simpleseyi:

Go and compare his CV to that of the APC candidate. A former Director at First Bank, former Commissioner of Finance in Lagos and immediate past MD of a bank which he brought from a state of loss to profitability.

Tinubu is the Scout Master General of Africa, he can scout for brains.
Tinubu?
The unrivalled kleptomaniac......you shouldn't stand on the same divide with such characters.
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Tochex101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
BabaO2:
Pls if we must discuss, then we must be civil.
He won my heart during the Governorship debate some years ago.....an undisciplined and abusive man as you say cannot put up such fine performance.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Tochex101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
martineverest:
yeah... intelligent man that was insulting people on twitter after he flouted covid 19 order at funke akindele's birthday party?
The party happened at his Estate....it's not like he traveled to Osogbo for it.
He accepted he was wrong,apologised and paid the legal penalty(fine).
He didn't do the usual "Man know Man" which someone of his reach and resource could do.
I think he is a good chap.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by superstar1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gbadamosi elenu jawaya grin grin grin
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by Lagosfinder(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
hush15:

If you are opportuned to vote, this man is worth it. His integrity is top notch and will give a better representation, I can assure you.

If you don't even like the party, because of the man, he is worth it.

He is not different from the current people

He is well know to me
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by don4real18(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
loffers:

You are a clown grin grin grin grin grin
To me, nah same same
When Bill Gates dropped out of school and became successful, he was praised hence the slogan, "school na scam"
Gbadamosi dropped out of school, (I'm just knowing this) becomes successful in real estate and it's a problem
Nawa for una

4 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by maak400: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Yeah

Just like this
Chai see upper cut cheesy
Re: Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election by KunleyY19(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Baba wey go jaye for Funke Akidele Birthday...

gringringringrin
Shayo na bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Taunts Obaseki: The Bad Apple Has Taken Itself Out Of The Bag / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.