Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) (72361 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by mcmbonu: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without packing spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny

Lagos is Nigeria's smallest state yet most populated. Most people pay for those tiny spaces because of location not for the space itself. Anyone who wants a football field in the name of space should head to Okokomiako and Badagry axis.

3 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without packing spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny

At all at all na im bad bro.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Her name's damn funny in Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by passiveincome01: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
37 years old
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Bobby4090: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:

Show us your own, eeeeddiiooott.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ordega is coming to sleep there...the queen of make up

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jaxxcode: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:

Atleast its her house..� shocked

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by offset67(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
why are you so SUPID!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by offset67(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
why are you so STUPID!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
I hope women take more interest in female football so they can live in luxury too like the males.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Akshow:

How is this related to the topic please?
the guy need brain surgery
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Abyima(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
Even Igbo too hate Yoruba. Please all tribe are special to the people who own it. No one is superior to another. So take your preconceive notion elsewhere... We have the good and bad in all tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
Abeg how many houses have you built in Lagos?
Hustle o! Make dem no just dey use you dey defend thieves upandan. Tinubu no sabi you.
Hustle like this Igbo girl and achieve something with your life. Igbos are not your enemies. Rather, your criminal leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Congratulations Ebi, GOD i beg answer my prayers too, suffer no good sir.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
post=93614645:
Better pikin

She doesn't eat vultures. She eats beef and goat meat.
She's a well trained URHOBO babe.

3 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:

This vagina people try dey jazz up before you cap na

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:
shw urs
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.

lagos is the economic capital of nigeria...and maybe she was born and bred in lagos.

u dont expect her to go and build her house in an erosion prone state....
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
movieddl:

All they have is actually packing space but no parking space.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
preposterous
ILOVETOFUCK:

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:

and na yoruba say make u no get single sense abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:

The Igbos have refused to examine themselves, their attitude, their conscience, their morals and their relationship with others. I don’t want to go through the list of reasons why they are disliked. Such reasons have been listed here on NL and elsewhere innumerable times and you know them. (I’m not Yoruba).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sleekfingers:

lagos is the economic capital of nigeria...and maybe she was born and bred in lagos.

u dont expect her to go and build her house in an erosion prone state....
U have a point and they might even kidnap her siblings sef in that erosion prone.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Comedian2019:

Abeg how many houses have you built in Lagos?
Hustle o! Make dem no just dey use you dey defend thieves upandan. Tinubu no sabi you.
Hustle like this Igbo girl and achieve something with your life. Igbos are not your enemies. Rather, your criminal leaders.
I evicted the last Igbo tenant in my house for refusing to pay my 1 years plus rent grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
U have a point and they might even kidnap her siblings sef in that erosion prone.

very true
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Updating9JA:
Super Falcons star, Onome Ebi is grateful to God for making her dreams come true after purchasing a house in Lagos.

The 37-year-old defender who currently plays for Henan Huishang in the Chinese Women’s Super League, took to Instagram to share a photo of her new house and wrote:
My car park is bigger than that full compound all this una Lagos houses.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwPrVAhJ5t/
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Congrats Onome.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Correcto: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
I am not Ibo too but honestly the mystery beats my imagination. I might come down to Nigeria someday for this research. On this platform you can see the hate for Ibos clearly. I am even surprised that 'Ibo Amaka' gets some people angry and when I find out that the meaning is 'Ibo is fine', I became more confused regarding the hatred for Ibos.
ILOVETOFUCK:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.