Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) (72331 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:59am On Sep 06, 2020
I apologise on his behalf.
SexytorresE:
after u open mouth “waaaaah”... to insult me first, u still took time to explain ? That’s interesting . But I don’t need the explanation kindly pocket it my dear . angry

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by toprealman: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without packing spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny
You can tell from the balcony that the developer(s) were too economical with space.
Since the buyer seems happy, good for her!

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 06, 2020
hopexter:

This is how houses are all over the world. You don't need more than 2 cars in a yard. Undeveloped towns still got spacious cheap lands that's why they build such big rooms and parking space for 5 cards. Is no longer like that bro.
The problem is mainly the cost of land. If you move further down to Ibeji-Lekki or Ogun state side, you can acquire two plots and design what you would want. Well, apart from avoiding traffic jams and remaining closer to the hub, why would someone buy from a developer, especially after house tour?

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by friday2011(m): 2:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Nice one...

While some yeye artist and Nollywood actors dey rented apartments for lekki dey show nigerians on social media that the houses na dere own...

Be deceiving urself, ur eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
listowell:

The problem is mainly the cost of land. If you move further down to Ibeji-Lekki or Ogun state side, you can acquire two plots and design what you would want. Well, apart from avoiding traffic jams and remaining closer to the hub, why would someone buy from a developer, especially after house tour?

Staying close to work place is what causes the sudden high in accomodation prices. The question is where are the work places? The developed areas. You have to pay for an already developed location you have no land in to live there. You see the reason?

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 3:09am On Sep 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are an idiot! I guess you are from the filthy uninhabitable erosion ravaged useless SE, igboland.
Your father is a he goat grin
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.

If you spent more time reading instead of being obsessed only with sex, you would have known that Onome is not Igbo but Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by hollywater: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without packing spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny
Is that enough reason you can not congratulate her? Congratulations my Sister God bless your hustle.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jimbadly: 5:07am On Sep 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Come out and say this on the street, with your igbotic okoro face. Even your stupid Obi of Onitsha will not save you! Yamlegged iyanmirin refugee useless Biafran idiot!

Oga, Lagos is a no man's land. Go and die if you don't like that obvious fact.

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:22am On Sep 06, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

A minute of silence for the chameleon the ethnic bigot tongue tongue
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:33am On Sep 06, 2020
So a popular international footballer bought a shitty house. Just buy 1000sqm in Lekki for 150m and build your mansion for 35-50m. Or is it peanuts that she's earning per week to be dragging shitty houses with middle-class Lagosians?

I despise houses without standard spacing. They should be illegal
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
There is no difference between you and dat I love to fu*ck guy.
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by LajaLaba: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
IPOB man why are u cryin all over the forum!LMAO u not Igbo indeed the most hateful set of people

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Lagos is a no man's land abeg.
But your papa will preferred to be bury in his erosion village instead of Lagos where he claims it's no man's land ba grin

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
shut up, igbos are cunning creature... d war was fought to keep d oil.... to run business with an igbo man is very risky

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by KarlWhyte(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:

Does the name Onome sound like a igbo name to u or u just want to look for trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Heaps/mountains of used (coke,Fanta, bottled water) plastic bottles for recycling and other purposes available, please contact on 08084887677 and let's do business
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
just relax, take your popcorn and coke, then wait. people that will attack you with ballistic missile will soon land. they see igbos as their enemy
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by demoBaba: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
movieddl:

Don't mind them, that's why you're seeing cantilever everywhere to add additional space to upper floor.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by texas1990(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
in fact u fall my hands for this ur useless comment, why did u so mumu like this?
what is the relationship between this post and ur mumu comment?
some ediot can't be so stopid at times, as ur name imply go fork yourself.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2020
She esan not igbo dont get tye two confused
ILOVETOFUCK:
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2020
I think it has to with there personality and there i am better then you attitude
Correcto:
I am not Ibo too but honestly the mystery beats my imagination. I might come down to Nigeria someday for this research. On this platform you can see the hate for Ibos clearly. I am even surprised that 'Ibo Amaka' gets some people angry and when I find out that the meaning is 'Ibo is fine', I became more confused regarding the hatred for Ibos.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
she not igbo she esan there a difference
Imadeliz:
Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2020
if it was hatred for igbo they wouldnt be allowed to live in lagos tell me has any yoruba forced igbo out of lagos like they do in the north. A yoruba or other tribe person cant do the same inthe east.
ILOVETOFUCK:
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2020
anonimi:

If you spent more time reading instead of being obsessed only with sex, you would have known that Onome is not Igbo but Urhobo.

There was no moment the poster you responded with above crap mentioned Onome Ebi as Igbo. Besides, it will amount to idiocy to add Urhobo in the same sentence with Igbo in terms of soccer achievements by women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:

I think you have kind of answered your own question
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2020
osazuwa23:
I think it has to with there personality and there i am better then you attitude

There is nothing wrong to have such attitude. Ndigbo have demonstrated with utmost sacrifice that they would rather call another country their home than Nigeria. It is unfortunate your forbearers fought a bitter war to keep Ndigbo in Nigeria.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Congrats to her, hard work pays cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.