Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Just Imagine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine. (320 Views)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine. by Omaricha002(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmm my brothers and sisters make Una see.

I have been living in my present apartment for over 3 year's now, with a house rent of 300,000 thousands naira yearly.

I always pay my rent even before the expiring Date every year. Than this year that the whole World is suffering from coronovirus, salaries Have not been paid, those that got their own, Got halve salary, depths all this, I still tried, Suffer and managed to pay this man the sum Of two hundred and fourty thousands naira,(240,000. last month. remaning 60,000 Thousands naira.

Do you know that this man called me, and said That he is given me 1week to pay up the 60,000 thousands, or he will give me quit Notice.

Do we have lawyer's here, please make una Put mouth for this issue, and tell our friend What to do. Everybody is free to contribute. he Want to Hear from you people on how to go About this.

Some people can be wicked and heartless. (Note is Not the main owner of the house that Called me, but his first son who is managing The house for him)

Make una put mouth for this matter.
Thanks.
Re: Just Imagine. by Omaricha002(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmm some people self
Re: Just Imagine. by Nyenatetan(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
my own opinion

Op , I will gladly tell you that the young man has been enjoying your scheme of payment and was expecting to have the same done by you even at this trying times ,
the truth is he's also facing the hard times but wants to squeeze cash out of your pocket by all means ,
my advice is if he continues then sign an agreement with him that you will stay in the apartment for the number of months the money you've paid already can satisfy, since you don't have enough cash to clear the balance right away, and if he objects to that then I think it will be the best time to involve those men I black uniform. this is when you'll see how phobia he is about loosing a faithful tenant like you .

moreover find some time to still go through the tenancy agreement, there might be something in it which you can utilize against him.

thank you. & good luck.
Re: Just Imagine. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
don't worry bro,he will suffer for 600yrs
Re: Just Imagine. by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2020
What do I know cool

(1) (Reply)

Abortion / Life Is Funny / How Do U Want Your 2021 To Be Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.