Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) (5744 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Raeheemwayne: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
A Benevolence man.
OBO to the world.
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by adesmarty: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Op say na love,most of those people only gathered there because they know Davido would definitely spray money into the air for them to pick...
It's simple
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
nBag:
am no fan of celebrities. but I love this guy's heart
Me too

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) / Man Received 300k From His Mum To Start Business, See What He Used The Money For / Not For Children - Young Lady Displays Her Huge B0obs Causing Rumblings Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.