Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? (3875 Views)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by celeb4reallife(f): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
When little children dance with all the se.xuall move like this girl who is fault?
Who is to be blame?
Do you think this 5yrs old tweak is alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49mjiZn1eQ&t=18s

Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by socialmediaman: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Twerk not tweaked

No way, though if you want to, they’ll learn and dance it behind you anyway

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by Mindlog: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Age inappropriate but the adult that had it recorded and uploaded is the irresponsible one.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by celeb4reallife(f): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2020
I leant her mother was behind the camera sheering her up
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by OralB: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2020
celeb4reallife:
I leant her mother was behind the camera sheering her up
socialmediaman:
Tweak not tweaked

No way, though if you want to, they’ll learn and dance it behind you anyway
Tweak or twerk?
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by socialmediaman: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2020
OralB:

Tweak or twerk?

Lol I even messed up the spelling. Updated grin
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by celeb4reallife(f): 5:16am On Sep 10, 2020
socialmediaman:

Lol I even messed up the spelling. Updated grin
The spelling is not really my concern here. The act of the 5yrs is the issue
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by merieam16(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
celeb4reallife:
The spelling is not really my concern here. The act of the 5yrs is the issue
And the dumb adult recording is another issue
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish!

Is this what they should be teaching this child at her age?
Re: Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? by Shorsky1(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Never.That is not a proper way to dance for a young girl.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. / Bye to sexual Addiction / Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.