Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? (251 Views)

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / BBC Video Of Dibia Rainmaker Creating Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by geoworldedu: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2020
God works in mysterious ways. What if raindrops are actually sperms from the big diick of God? We humans cannot understand the ways of God. His ways are not our ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by Timekeeper: 6:18am On Sep 06, 2020
A fool will say in his heart that there is no God
Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2020
bro Godforgive u

1 Like

Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
cefezyA:
bro Godforgive u
God didn't say that I offended him all these days and I'm sure I didn't. I only make my observation known and God undestands.
Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:
A fool will say in his heart that there is no God
How did you know what a fool says in his heart, or you are a mind reader?
Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by BigSarah(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
geoworldedu:
God works in mysterious ways. What if raindrops are actually sperms from the big diick of God? We humans cannot understand the ways of God. His ways are not our ways.
Taking cues from standup bits on religion aye!
Re: What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? by geoworldedu: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2020
God is Great

(1) (Reply)

Corruption & Lack Of Accountability Are Part Of Nigeria’s Problems - Pst Adeboye / Night workers only / Jesus is coming soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.