Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6719 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
I dont know if allah forgot how he created man as the events unfolded or if man was created by another allah.

allah said that man was created from fluid, but when he dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes and becomes exactly what the Bible says, dust.

Is allah's testicles found in between his backbone and ribcage?

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Whose fluid(since) there was no human being then
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Whose fluid(since) there was no human being then
I am wondering. It just gotta be Allah's fluid cos as far as I am concerned, allah is Mohammed. He created the allah himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Awusubilahi
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by OJODEL10(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Why are muslims not defending this
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by haekymbahd(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
OJODEL10:
Why are muslims not defending this
There is no need defending this anyone who with a right frame of mind should know the result of fusion of sperm and egg cell.

Also semen itself consists of many fluids Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs. Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc.

46 to 80 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles 13 to 33 per cent by the prostate gland 5 per cent from the testicles and epididymis 2-5 percent from Bulbourethral and urethral glands..

The op might have been blinded with hatred to see that what is infact written that quranic verse was not sperm but fluid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I dont know if allah forgot how he created man as the evens unfolded or if man was created by another allah.

allah said that man was created from fluid, but when he dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes and becomes exactly what the Bible says, dust.

Is allah's testicles found in between his backbone and ribcage?

O Christian liar for Jesus, where can we find all these claims in the authentic texts of Islam? The exact word that:

1. When man dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes...

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

O Christian liar for Jesus, where can we find all these claims in the authentic texts of Islam? The exact word that:

1. When man dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes...
How come you left what I showed you in the islamic texts and clung on to my own exegesis?
Focus on the islamic text and provide answers therefrom
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Lawag3: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
haekymbahd:
There is no need defending this anyone who with a right frame of mind should know the result of fusion of sperm and egg cell.

Also semen itself consists of many fluids Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs. Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc.

46 to 80 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles 13 to 33 per cent by the prostate gland 5 per cent from the testicles and epididymis 2-5 percent from Bulbourethral and urethral glands..

The op might have been blinded with hatred to see that what is infact written that quranic verse was not sperm but fluid.

Moslems always explaining. you forgot that the Quran said the fluid comes from In-between the rib cage and the spine you also forgot that the Quran says the fluid not the human body will turn to dust.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by haekymbahd(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2022
#
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by haekymbahd(m): 1:48am On Aug 31, 2022
[*
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by haekymbahd(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2022
#
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
How come you left what I showed you in the islamic texts and clung on to my own exegesis?
Focus on the islamic text and provide answers therefrom

I need to get where you get your lie from! As your own holy spirit no dey talk true!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

I need to get where you get your lie from! As your own holy spirit no dey talk true!
Okay, tell me from your truth. Did allah creat man from fluid or sand?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
haekymbahd:

If allah created man from fluid, whose fluid was it? Because allah said that the fluid COMES from brtween the spine and ribcage.

Everything is not about hate, Sir. I am explaining your Qur'anic teachings. Is islam hate to you?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by haekymbahd(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

If allah created man from fluid, whose fluid was it? Because allah said that the fluid COMES from brtween the spine and ribcage.

Everything is not about hate, Sir. I am explaining your Qur'anic teachings. Is islam hate to you?
Allah was only explaining creation process. Adam was created directly from mud while subsequent humans required fluid, perm and egg e.t.c because Adam and eve had to have sexual intercourse to give birth to young ones have you seen this verse below at all

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 28)

"It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 2)

who created fluid did man create it himself or God?

This questions just does not make any sense. God created everything for a purpose eyes, nose, mouth, fluid, sperm.

If I ask you who your creator is you will still say God. So God created fluid shikena

To you is your religion and to us is ours. You won't be the first or last to dislike Islam/Muslims yet nothing has changed Islam is still marching on strong even you know it is impossible to stop islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay, tell me from your truth. Did allah creat man from fluid or sand?

Allah created man (Adam) from earth!
Eve was created from Adam.
Jesus had only a mother!

Others had father and mother!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus had only a mother!

Explain Surah 86:6 ˹They were˺ created from a spurting fluid,

Also, use a scientific reference to support that.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Lawag3:

Moslems always explaining. you forgot that the Quran said the fluid comes from In-between the rib cage and the spine you also forgot that the Quran says the fluid not the human body will turn to dust.
Sperm is produced in the testes. Which is not close to the ribcage and spine.

Did allah forget where he put the fluid?

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Explain Surah 86:6 ˹They were˺ created from a spurting fluid,

Also, use a scientific reference to support that.

I love the tone of that verse!

There are four types of creations according to the matter of creation!

Adam was created from earth!
Eve was created from a part of Adam!
Jesus was created from his mother!
And all others were created from a spurting fluid which is the released sperm and egg(s) of their parents!

After making man ponder over the heavens, he is now being invited to consider his own self and see how he has been created, Who is it Who selects one spermatozoon from among billions of spermatozoa emitted by the father and combines it at some time with one ovum out of a large number of the ova produced by the mother, and thus causes a particular human being to be conceived? Then, Who is it Who after conception develops it gradually in the mother's womb Until it is delivered in the form of a living child? Then, Who is it Who in the mother's womb itself brings about a certain proportion and harmony between its bodily structure and its physical and mental capabilities? Then, Who is it Who watches over it continuously from birth till death-protects it from disease, accidents and calamities and provides him with countless means of life and opportunities for survival in the world of which he is not even conscious, not to speak of having the power to provide these for himself. Is all this happening without the planning and supervision of One God?

Is there any verse better that could describe the majority of the creation in this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2022
haekymbahd:

Hahaha so tell the fluid spurting, or let me use an alternative word cos you don't seem to follow the chain of Allah's thought, gushing. Kindly explain what fluid GUSHES "out" from between the ribcage and the spine to make babies?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

And all others were created from a spurting fluid which is the released sperm and egg(s) of their parents!

Is there any verse better that could describe the majority of the creation in this way?
Your inability to stick to a point is enerving. You have deflected to the Bible simply because you cannot explain your own Qur'an. You know that the Qur'an cannot defend itself. So, the Bible becomes the substantive authority to the Qur'an.

We are proud of the word of our God, Jehovah. It is an authority indeed. That is why in it is written that it leads to life eternal.

We do not have four stages of creation. The Bible was clear when it narrated the account of creation. Jesus was NOT Created on earth, the Bible said that God transferred the life of his already existing son in heaven to the ovum in Mary divinely. Not done for any other creation. This was by the power of the holy spirit. When we explain the Bible, it is easier because the Bible explains itself. We do not deflect and

So, tell me now, you said that creation is released sperm that mixes with eggs. With that, who becomes the creator, the man or allah?
In that same chapter in verse 5 allah clearly said man was nothing before the spurting fluid was released. So, he indulged man to consider of what he was CREATED. So, who spurted the first fluid? Was he a man or the nothing in verse 5 before he was created in the same chapter?

Is man created of SPURTING FLUID?
Is the fluid between his ribcage and spine?
Whose fluid was used in the creation?

This is not hate-oriented. We are having grown folks conversation. Only a coward who has no foundational conviction will be pissed because he has minimal arguments to explain his belief. I asked 3 questions above. Kindly provide 3 direct answers.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

After making man ponder over the heavens, he is now being invited to consider his own self and see how he has been created, Who is it Who selects one spermatozoon from among billions of spermatozoa emitted by the father and combines it at some time with one ovum out of a large number of the ova produced by the mother, and thus causes a particular human being to be conceived? Then, Who is it Who after conception develops it gradually in the mother's womb Until it is delivered in the form of a living child? Then, Who is it Who in the mother's womb itself brings about a certain proportion and harmony between its bodily structure and its physical and mental capabilities? Then, Who is it Who watches over it continuously from birth till death-protects it from disease, accidents and calamities and provides him with countless means of life and opportunities for survival in the world of which he is not even conscious, not to speak of having the power to provide these for himself. Is all this happening without the planning and supervision of One God?

Bro, thank you for copying verbatim what you found online. As a matter of fact, I have the exact same text open here on my ipad. I am not here to have conversations with the internet. I suppose that you are not a robot. I want to make it easier for you to use the neurons and cells in your brain to think and cogitate ideas that resonate with the your level of reasoning.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, thank you for copying verbatim what you found online. As a matter of fact, I have the exact same text open here on my ipad. I am not here to have conversations with the internet. I suppose that you are not a robot. I want to make it easier for you to use the neurons and cells in your brain to think and cogitate ideas that resonate with the your level of reasoning.

You mean i copied all that write up from the internet?

Verily your Holy spirit is wrong!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah was only explaining creation process. Adam was created directly from mud while subsequent humans required fluid, perm and egg e.t.c because Adam and eve had to have sexual intercourse to give birth to young ones have you seen this verse below at all

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 28)

"It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 2)

who created fluid did man create it himself or God?

This questions just does not make any sense. God created everything for a purpose eyes, nose, mouth, fluid, sperm.

If I ask you who your creator is you will still say God. So God created fluid shikena

To you is your religion and to us is ours. You won't be the first or last to dislike Islam/Muslims yet nothing has changed Islam is still marching on strong even you know it is impossible to stop islam.

Well, I love the fact that you brought Surah 15 vs 28. It also helps us to know that allah breathes. I will put the question to you before we proceed to the issues that you raised. Does allah breathe? What element does he breathe?

Now, to your point of playing the victim card, I don't fall for it. I know them dawah tricks. Quoting your surah cannot be hate. Muslims have sound systems everywhere blasting islamic teaching regardless of the religion of the people around them. Muslims ask us to read the Qur'an. It is a common practice because they imagine that people will never read it. Many assume that because it is in Arabic, people will never understand it. Thank God that I speak and read Arabic. I have read the Qur'an as I have been asked to and now my questions are ready. So, drop your victimhood and do not legislate which book or conversation I choose. You do not have such authority. When I was younger, Islamic studies were forced on us by the government.

Moreover, yes! God created everything good. Nevertheless, the qur'an says in Surah that God created man in chapter 86 verse 5 from spurting fluid when he was nothing. It didn't say the children of Adam. Or wasn't Adam a man?

Another point here is, why do you find it impossible to logical reason from your qur'an?

Your qur'an says man was created with clay.

Another verse says from spurting fluid.

From who was the first spurting fluid? Was he a man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

You mean i copied all that write up from the internet?

Verily your Holy spirit is wrong!
Sir, I asked you 3 questions. Kindly provide the answers. This conversation has deviated to whimpering cries.

Stay on the topic. I will copy and paste here for clarity.

Does allah breathe?

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2022
I don't think so. But I think they have their brains located there (for those that are lucky to have brains among them).
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your inability to stick to a point is enerving. You have deflected to the Bible simply because you cannot explain your own Qur'an. You know that the Qur'an cannot defend itself. So, the Bible becomes the substantive authority to the Qur'an.

We are proud of the word of our God, Jehovah. It is an authority indeed. That is why in it is written that it leads to life eternal.

We do not have four stages of creation. The Bible was clear when it narrated the account of creation. Jesus was NOT Created on earth, the Bible said that God transferred the life of his already existing son in heaven to the ovum in Mary divinely. Not done for any other creation. This was by the power of the holy spirit. When we explain the Bible, it is easier because the Bible explains itself. We do not deflect and

So, tell me now, you said that creation is released sperm that mixes with eggs. With that, who becomes the creator, the man or allah?
In that same chapter in verse 5 allah clearly said man was nothing before the spurting fluid was released. So, he indulged man to consider of what he was CREATED. So, who spurted the first fluid? Was he a man or the nothing in verse 5 before he was created in the same chapter?

This is not hate-oriented. We are having grown folks conversation. Only a coward who has no foundational conviction will be pissed because he has minimal arguments to explain his belief. I asked 2 questions above. Kindly provide 3 direct answers.

I have answered your question and well so! I never quoted your Bible as the Bible never said anything from what i said.
All those things you wrote about Jesus are simply a figment of your imaginations! We disbelieve in them!

Allah is the creator as not all sperm and eggs that spurts ends as a human!
It only happens by the will of Allah!

What were you before your father released the sperm that fertilized your mum's egg? You as a man were nothing!

O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.
Qur'an 4:1

I don't think you can ever understand these!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Sir, I asked you 3 questions. Kindly provide the answers. This conversation has deviated to whimpering cries.

Stay on the topic. I will copy and paste here for clarity.

Does allah breathe?

I will only answer the first question you asked me on this thread!
I know you and your other monikers, your question as well as your confusion in the Holy Spirit is never ending!

You will never be satisfied with the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by delkuf(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus had only a mother!

Who told you the Lord Jesus Christ had only a mother. So bias mind did read where the name of the father of the Lord Jesus Christ was mentioned
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
delkuf:
Who told you the Lord Jesus Christ had only a mother. So bias mind did read where the name of the father of the Lord Jesus Christ was mentioned

What's the name of his father?

And how did he sire him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have answered your question and well so! I never quoted your Bible as the Bible never said anything from what i said.
All those things you wrote about Jesus are simply a figment of your imaginations! We disbelieve in them!

Allah is the creator as not all sperm and eggs that spurts ends as a human!
It only happens by the will of Allah!

What were you before your father released the sperm that fertilized your mum's egg? You as a man were nothing!

O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.
Qur'an 4:1

I don't think you can ever understand these!

Sir, does allah breathe?

I am glad that you keep posting the disparity in the qur'an so that people can see how fallible it is. The lack of coherency and lacklustre ability to remember tabgible earlier statements.

I will asked you again, when surah 86:6 was written, did the composer remember his earler entry?

The biggest question here will be the scientific debacle in stating that the fluid spurts from between the rib and the spine.

Does the fluid spurt from between the rib and the spine?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? / Prayer Points For Today. / Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.