Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Eletu Odibo Decries Fake News Against Family - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eletu Odibo Decries Fake News Against Family (141 Views)

Prince Kazeem Eletu-odibo Builds Mansion For Mum / Lekan Adegbite Decries High Price Of Cement In Nigeria Despite Local Production / Odibo Estate For Sale In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eletu Odibo Decries Fake News Against Family by boriswole: 4:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Renown scion of the Royal Eletu Odibo Family of Lagos, Prince Waheed Eletu Odibo, has stated that he has not being declared wanted by EFCC.
In a statement issued at the weekend, Prince Eletu Odibo wrote: "My attention has been drawn to reports that I was declared wanted by a Lagos Special Offences Court, Ikeja. This allegation is untrue and the reports are fake news.

“The allegations as being reported on the Internet and Social Media are untrue,” he stressed.

Prince Eletu Odibo cautioned the public to ignore such reports as they are fake news being spread by my enemies with a view to tarnishing my image and that of the Royal Eletu Odibo Family. Mr Patrick Ononenyi Okonwo does not own 250,000 hectares of land on Eletu Royal Family land" he said.

(1) (Reply)

Blazing Properties In Choice Area. / 6 Benefits Why You Need To Deal With Reputable Real Estate Organization. / Brand New 3 Bedroom Service Apartment For Sale At Awani Road. Call: 08160274884

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.