Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis (683 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Investing On 1 Portion Of Cassava Farm in Cross River State: / Strawberry Business In Nigeria: Cost Analysis / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Morning all, please I need cost analysis on setting up a poultry (layers) farm, almost at the point of lay, my location is Ibadan. I need to know how much it will cost to build a pen that can house about 1000 birds, current price they sell layers at around 12 weeks, prices of drinkers, feeds, feeders and other necessary items I need to get.
Re: Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2020
You need a good business plan before setting out so you won't fail at the beginning of the business alot of farmers are quiting the business because of lack proper planning and good head start.
You will also need the advice a professional to build your farm because the direction of your farm will affect your bird production it entails alot of techniques majority of Nigerians neglect all this and fail and quit the business.
For proper professional advise call the CEO OLUWAJOMILOJU FARMS LTD on 08020917141 or 07032362217. You will never regret investing in poultry business

Re: Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
OLATUNDE1122:
You need a good business plan before setting out so you won't fail at the beginning of the business alot of farmers are quiting the business because of lack proper planning and good head start.
You will also need the advice a professional to build your farm because the direction of your farm will affect your bird production it entails alot of techniques majority of Nigerians neglect all this and fail and quit the business.
For proper professional advise call the CEO OLUWAJOMILOJU FARMS LTD on 08020917141 or 07032362217. You will never regret investing in poultry business

Thanks a lot. How much do they charge for consultation and where is there location?
Re: Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2020
10,000 naira ibadan
Re: Poultry Farm And Cost Analysis by Trinitycoy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
donproject:
Morning all, please I need cost analysis on setting up a poultry (layers) farm, almost at the point of lay, my location is Ibadan. I need to know how much it will cost to build a pen that can house about 1000 birds, current price they sell layers at around 12 weeks, prices of drinkers, feeds, feeders and other necessary items I need to get.

Business plan is the light to direct you on the cost analysis,market analysis,profitability and viability assurance as well as financial break even at right duration of time with more opportunity available in the business. This is part of our work @TRINITYAGRO. Our references is here on nairaland. Check @Nicogen4us post we have done enough to nairalander. Our services cut across both national and international. The satisfactory and success of our clients is what keep us moving. For more check us on LinkedIn and Instagram @olanikeatiba or our facebookpage TRINITY FARM and Co.Ltd. chat quickly on /08135631994

(1) (Reply)

OYO STATE: We Will Give You #500,000 Zero Interest Loan For Any Of The Following / Help! My Broilers Are Dying In 10s! / Confused About The Suitable Maize Seed To Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.