Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria (813 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Ysakaws1: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Someone wants to send me money from Canada, and I really need the best platform for him to do that. What’s the platform with the best rate to do stuff like that please?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by ModestGal(f): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Ysakaws1:
Someone wants to send me money from Canada, and I really need the best platform for him to do that. What’s the platform with the best rate to do stuff like that please?
Wire transfer
PayPal
Payoneer
Netteller
Giftcards
Cashapp

Make sure its legit, if not legit, I wish you a happy jail term
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Tomtomy98: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
worldremit

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Vyzz: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2020
By foot...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Ysakaws1: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tomtomy98:
worldremit
Is there a way to check the current rate they exchanging dollars on worldremit?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Ysakaws1: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
By foot...

How old are you?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Vyzz: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ysakaws1:
How old are you?

Not old
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Ysakaws1: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Not old

Obvious enough
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Tomtomy98: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Is there a way to check the current rate they exchanging dollars on worldremit?
Go to the bank
Bank will tell you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Vyzz: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ysakaws1:
Obvious enough

Okay ancestor

How do we cut this awkward conversation?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Vyzz: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ysakaws1:
Obvious enough

Okay ancestor

How do we cut this awkward conversation?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Mide3367: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Someone just sent me money from Canada this night but I don't know tree platform he used for smoked cat fish. Although he sent it to my company dollar account
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Ysakaws1: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Mide3367:
Someone just sent me money from Canada this night but I don't know tree platform he used for smoked cat fish. Although he sent it to my company dollar account
Can you please confirm?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Sonel: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Tell him or her to use World Remit.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money From Canada To Nigeria by Chukatabra: 7:35am On May 28, 2023
For me https://sanatransfer.com/ is the best. They are very cheap to use and delivers under 24 hours at the maximum.

Here's a more detailed explanation: https://blog.sanatransfer.com/how-to-transfer-money-from-canada-to-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I get school textbooks wey no dey bookshop / Wife, Brothers Of Owner Of Ikoyi Building, Osibona Fight Over Cars, Assets / Earn $500 Dollars Monthly (2022)- 1-on-1 Mentorship Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.