Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud (1145 Views)

Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by OruExpress: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Igbochief001:
Hate kanu all you want ...I hate his methods ...I hate his approach

But the guy has succeeded in putting the idea of Igbo nationhood back to the mind of igbos

Our eyes are now open ...the years of hatred we have ignored is not noticed

Take me for example few years ago I would swear I would never support Biafra , but today ? I don't mind donating millions to achieve it ...same with my friends

Soon a better leader would come up ... obviously after 2023

i would agree but he has actually replaced Igbo nationhood with jewish nationhood. The 100,000 yr old igbo history is not condensed to trying to prove we are related to fictious jewish people from Israel. Ironically this would make us non-indigenous. all while leading a group caused indigenous people of biafra lol
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by LaboPolitics: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ewedu tissues of rubbish.

Starting your agitation, if you get liver.

Cowards like Tinubu wey run go london when Abacha bin wan use him roasted goat head and brown teeth do Nkwobi. grin
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by Light1259: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Time shall come when everyone will realize what Kanu is doing.

Hate him or not.

Have not seen people love a secessionist

Right now Nigeria is in a big mess.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by WhizdomXX(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
allcomage:

The biggest problem of black man is poor thinking faculty.You want ipob to contest or vote for sympathetic candidates. Just like imo state? Where the 4th position candidate eventually became 1st. Like the way abiola was sworn in when he won? It's unfortunate that you don't know what will solve the multitude problems Nigeria has is disintegration.
Ok oo if you think that's the solution then farewell with ur disintegration, just hope another Civil war doesn't take place. Me I don't see disintegration, together we can still save Nigeria. It just takes effort from all of us being affected by the bad policies instead of doing nothing.

That reminds me, if all Igbo politicians are sympathetic candidates, who will now be their leaders when they separate, a new and better set of leaders or the same "sympathetic candidates".
If they choose a new, better set of leaders then why can't they present those leaders now for their State and National Elections for their region and the Country to move forward. If not nationally, at least at the state level first. Or are they still grooming their leaders for the future?? Cause if their elections are still being rigged at the state/local level, then what will stop it from being rigged in their Biafra. Please explain to me.

God save Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Peace.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Igbochief001:
Hate kanu all you want ...I hate his methods ...I hate his approach

But the guy has succeeded in putting the idea of Igbo nationhood back to the mind of igbos

Our eyes are now open ...the years of hatred we have ignored is not noticed

Take me for example few years ago I would swear I would never support Biafra , but today ? I don't mind donating millions to achieve it ...same with my friends

Soon a better leader would come up ... obviously after 2023

You can donate your life to Nnamdi Kanu the rest of us don't give a damn.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud by goodnessme1(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
yet this nonentity want southeast presidency in 2023
Call your parent that.

President kee your generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Abba Kyari Was Alive, Would Obaseki Had Won? / How Much Do They Pay Apc Media Defenders?any Idea? / Quote Of The Day By Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.