Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (57325 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Ade3131: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

That type of leadership can only be achieved through military leadership, Nigerians are too corrupt and wicked..........

That's a subtle way to say Mr. Buhari has failed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.
can you give details for this lame analysis
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Country? what country?
When you make a country (a Geo Political identity) with an agenda of creating a Political system favorable to one Islamic population while others have to just work for them , what can you expect?

Nigeria is a failed state. Who will take pride in this soon to be an Islamic Republic?

desiredhome:

You must know your problem before you seek for solutions......one of the measure problem of Nigeria is religion, tribalism and sentiments..etc....
India and other countries you mentioned can easily change base on their mindset......I say it again, Nigerians majority are wicked and have no love for his country.......
You can't be stealing from your only source of income and expect a great Country.....
You have to change yourself first......
A tree does not make a forest....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

The wickedness, poverty/poverty mentality in Nigeria will make even president Obama look like dullard according to some Wailers term if he is to rule Nigeria.......na we dey spoil am na we they complain pass.....
Nigeria is the way it is because of the people not any one individual........
This is truth. Just look at the careless manner in which the masses have been treating & still treat eachother, so much hate & condemnation. The poor & less priviledged are being treated like nothing, segregated, made fun of & laughed at in thier faces with zero care about how they feel, then you expect these same people, when they manage to get to a position of wealth & power to be of good conduct or care about the people they now have power over or not also make fun of you who made fun of them when they were less priviledged? The turning back of this two-faced, rotten, despicable people in now begging, worshipping or feigning humility to these formerly poor but now wealthy & powerful individuals would change nothing & would likely even make them behave worse & more radical. Buhari in his carelessness & brutality would be a saint compared to the kind of people that have been stirred up by the abuse, mockery, foolishness & arrant stupidity of the Nigerian masses.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by PenHub: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
I see no changes....

Sincerely right now, I need to speak to either a pastor or an elder cos am loosing my sanity.
What am feeling right now is way beyond my control.
I don't need any financial help, I just need people to tell me it will be alright.

This is my 5th business attempt in the space of 3months.
Each time I get a good location for business, some people from nowhere will just rise up and antagonize me.
The one that happened today could make me a millionaire in no time but again, they rose up and antagonized me.
Different sets of people but same strategy.
I would have spent alot and when it's time for me to start reaping, it will just happen..
Am saying this here cos in real life, I have no one close by to talk to

i can help you with something online.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
PenHub:

i can help you with something online.
Pls I will appreciate it
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2020
rationalhuman:
Country? what country?
When you make a country (a Geo Political identity) with an agenda of creating a Political system favorable to one Islamic population while others have to just work for them , what can you expect?

Nigeria is a failed state. Who will take pride in this soon to be an Islamic Republic?

As a man thinketh in his heart...so he is......with the billions your region/state receives every month, your region still worst in infrastructure and in poverty......
Wait for Buhari to come and spoonfed you....... Noise makers......

The islamization you keep using as propaganda will even be better for you than the clown looters/fraudsters you worship today

Islamization ko .......
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Ade3131:

That's a subtle way to say Mr. Buhari has failed.

Buhari is not your problem.....go and look for work and stop being lazy...........
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by sirkonfirm: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.
stale
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

The sadness we have today is man made not just economy..... it was like a shock to a lot of people that an incombent government was voted out which is very rear.......so that brings so many hatred and propaganda and they are trying by all means to destroy the government.....
They will never see anything good in this government........ instead they will encourage crisis etc...
So many sadist ..........
But I will still say Buhari is not your problem......
So many conspiracies.....

Yes you can't compare Obasanjo's time and now.... Obasanjo will still have it difficult if he becomes the president now.....
The social media and proganda now were not then.....
You started with Obama will find it difficult ruling Nigeria, I brought in Obasanjo and you saying he will find it difficult to cause of social media ..Nigeria's ex President. SMH
Then I could also say Social media was the Achilles heel of Gej govt

You said thr economy is not a problem but even then Buhari has failed in others sectors.
Security, power, ....poverty is skyrocketing

the Country is a mess... the only pass Mark I give Buhari is in the Railway and that's a D.
the rest is an F for Mr President..

Pls do not create an excuse for a govt that has failed. check all his campaign promises before you start talking. he was voted in to change things cause he said he will an he could.
after all APC said it can give us 24/7 light in 6 months and yet they failed.
They said they will wipe out terrorism but they brought in bandits and herdsmen... the world 3rd most dangerous terrorist group.

they say they will provide 1 million jobs and yet more than 1 million have lost their jobs since he assumed office

they said they will fix the whole federal roads and yet 80% are still deathtrap five years later.
They said they will bring investors into the country yet they brought nothing and the ones we had have left to others countries due to the hostile economic situation......to the extent the President went abroad and accuse his youths and citizens of laziness ..if you re an investor will you invest in a country it's President had gone on live TV calling it youths lazy?

Many more I can't talk here cause e dey pain me.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

You must know your problem before you seek for solutions......one of the measure problem of Nigeria is religion, tribalism and sentiments..etc....
India and other countries you mentioned can easily change base on their mindset......I say it again, Nigerians majority are wicked and have no love for his country.......
You can't be stealing from your only source of income and expect a great Country.....
You have to change yourself first......
A tree does not make a forest....
You keep saying same things stealing stealing but Mr President is supposed to stop that. we voted Jonathan out cause they was stealing in his govt and he couldn't stop it...I keep saying u didn't make this same accuse for Jonathan.
abi in five years Nigerians became more worst?
aren't they the same Nigerians doing Jonathan time?

Buhari and his cabinet job is to block that loopholes that encourages stealings.
Just agree Mr President has failed
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

When you compare yourself with other civilised countries then you are in for a joke...... sometimes people always ask if Africa/Nigeria is cursed?....... we are told of how Malaysia took palm fruits from Nigeria and today Malaysia is were our youths are running to for greener pastures...... Despite our natural resources we are still poor because we are too proud/lazy......
We have world class universities were people are paying tuition fees in millions yet we cannot produce anything of our own.........
How will you not be poor when you are only a consumer?......
Buhari encourages our people to be skillful at least produce your own food, a lot of you lazy youths were insulting him ........
This country can not move forward with the black mindset we have no matter who is up there......
Las las Buhari is not your problem......

. You always have an excuse. but I keep saying all your excuses can be used to defend Jonathan too. cause it the same Nigerians Jonathan governed

Buhari do not encourage us to be skill ful
how can you produce food when your life is in danger from buharis brothers?
how can you produce food when the roads are in bad shape
who will you produce for when people purchasing power are down?

Think bro, Think.....You talk about our University but today under Buhari they are on strike asking for a mere 84 billion to improve the quality of education but Mr President refused...yet, he allocated 35 billon for NA complex renovations

Buhari promised to end medical tourism yet was the first to run abroad for a common sickness.

If our schools, hospitals, roads,are bad isn't it buhari's job to fix it? that is what good leaders do. they know they were elected to fix things not provide countless excuses like ur President and his party

If you bring in Nigerians here you go let me Bros.
you want tell me Buhari no know Nigerians characters when he promised to fix things?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by surgical: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Cutezt:
Monumental failure of a man
He has even started borrowing,rice,beans,and corn, from ECOWAS
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by PenHub: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pls I will appreciate it 09018448388
email pls
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Ade3131: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=desiredhome post=93660220]
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Ade3131: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is not your problem.....go and look for work and stop being lazy...........

Send me your CV lemme give you a better job with better packages than what you currently earn as a Buhari social media warrior.

My only requirement is for you to publicly acknowledge his failures and I'll double anything you currently earn. Bas.tard
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by alleazardous(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
I see no changes....

Sincerely right now, I need to speak to either a pastor or an elder cos am loosing my sanity.
What am feeling right now is way beyond my control.
I don't need any financial help, I just need people to tell me it will be alright.

This is my 5th business attempt in the space of 3months.
Each time I get a good location for business, some people from nowhere will just rise up and antagonize me.
The one that happened today could make me a millionaire in no time but again, they rose up and antagonized me.
Different sets of people but same strategy.
I would have spent alot and when it's time for me to start reaping, it will just happen..
Am saying this here cos in real life, I have no one close by to talk to
what do you need to talk about?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
abobote:
Buhari is the biggest fraud in the history of mankind
hate speech detected ur 5milla is loading......
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari left the presidency for thirty years, why didn't the seven presidents within that time turn Nigeria to heaven on earth? Why did he have to come back to clean another thirty years of mess? I know who my best president is!!!!

I don't know about the other presidents between that time, but the only 2 southern presidents we made things easier for the populace and Nigeria started in a forward direction. The moment a northerner took charge again it's back to the Stone age. The north has always been tying Nigeria down (started with the bozos delaying Nigeria's independence). They are not capable of administration and should have limited themselves to herding cattle and selling suya.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
we don't need to argue with u bros,your brain is empty like Buhari so I can't argue with stupid and foolish boy like u, enjoy your bad change
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by JAMO84: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't know about the other presidents between that time, but the only 2 southern presidents we made things easier for the populace and Nigeria started in a forward direction. The moment a northerner took charge again it's back to the Stone age. The north has always been tying Nigeria down (started with the bozos delaying Nigeria's independence). They are not capable of administration and should have limited themselves to herding cattle and selling suya.
Had Jonathan won in 2015, it could have been worse. Do not take my words for it, here was his super minister!!!

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AriseO: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Had Jonathan won in 2015, it could have been worse. Do not take my words for it, here was his super minister!!!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Ade3131:

Send me your CV lemme give you a better job with better packages than what you currently earn as a Buhari social media warrior.

My only requirement is for you to publicly acknowledge his failures and I'll double anything you currently earn. Bas.tard
Anyone with contral opinion is being paid grin grin grin.... that is how dull your brain is....... Such a dull brain brain do not have anything to offer rather than to complain.......
Empty drum with loudest noise.......
Keep Wailing.......that will not change your situation.....no food for lazy fools.....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Masterchef(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

I just can't make any sense out of these sentences. What's he trying to say happened in 1999?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

He's making an important observation. You can't be blaming people up and down.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Smoothwave: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

may good Lord rule your life the way Buhari rule Nigeria. In Jesus and Allah name .. Amen �
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AriseO: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Story
[/s]
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
. You always have an excuse. but I keep saying all your excuses can be used to defend Jonathan too. cause it the same Nigerians Jonathan governed

Buhari do not encourage us to be skill ful
how can you produce food when your life is in danger from buharis brothers?
how can you produce food when the roads are in bad shape
who will you produce for when people purchasing power are down?

Think bro, Think.....You talk about our University but today under Buhari they are on strike asking for a mere 84 billion to improve the quality of education but Mr President refused...yet, he allocated 35 billon for NA complex renovations

Buhari promised to end medical tourism yet was the first to run abroad for a common sickness.

If our schools, hospitals, roads,are bad isn't it buhari's job to fix it? that is what good leaders do. they know they were elected to fix things not provide countless excuses like ur President and his party

If you bring in Nigerians here you go let me Bros.
you want tell me Buhari no know Nigerians characters when he promised to fix things?

Buhari is not your problem....... nothing good will come out of wicked/selfish people like Nigerians....

Keep giving excuses, there are several opportunities in this country......
The road are bad, the lecturers are not paid.....

Give lecturers double of their demand and nothing will change.....same to lecturers that will steal the equipments of the schools for personal use?.....
Give Doctors all they demand same story, they will rather concentrate on their private hospital and neglect the public hospitals......
Same to the road, are these roads not given out to contractors..... they will because of money do substandard jobs in less than a year the roads are bad again,.....
The civil servants are the worst,........no body cares for you.......we are only after what we can get at the least opportunity....... that is how poor/uncivilized we are...... yet we want a better life.........
Guy use your brain......

Buhari will not come and do these things for you and that is the reasons Buhari is not your problem.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You started with Obama will find it difficult ruling Nigeria, I brought in Obasanjo and you saying he will find it difficult to cause of social media ..Nigeria's ex President. SMH
Then I could also say Social media was the Achilles heel of Gej govt

You said thr economy is not a problem but even then Buhari has failed in others sectors.
Security, power, ....poverty is skyrocketing

the Country is a mess... the only pass Mark I give Buhari is in the Railway and that's a D.
the rest is an F for Mr President..

Pls do not create an excuse for a govt that has failed. check all his campaign promises before you start talking. he was voted in to change things cause he said he will an he could.
after all APC said it can give us 24/7 light in 6 months and yet they failed.
They said they will wipe out terrorism but they brought in bandits and herdsmen... the world 3rd most dangerous terrorist group.

they say they will provide 1 million jobs and yet more than 1 million have lost their jobs since he assumed office

they said they will fix the whole federal roads and yet 80% are still deathtrap five years later.
They said they will bring investors into the country yet they brought nothing and the ones we had have left to others countries due to the hostile economic situation......to the extent the President went abroad and accuse his youths and citizens of laziness ..if you re an investor will you invest in a country it's President had gone on live TV calling it youths lazy?

Many more I can't talk here cause e dey pain me.
Government is not just one person, we are the government and we all know what is right but we choose to do the wrong ones and expect magic/things to turn things around for good....
With all the energy used in castigating and spreading hate use it for positive thinking and Nigeria will be fine.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by allthingsgood: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Smoothwave:

may good Lord rule your life the way Buhari rule Nigeria. In Jesus and Allah name .. Amen �

Amen., And may the good Lord rule your life the way Jonathan rule Nigeria. In Jesus and Allah name .. Amen
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Government is not just one person, we are the government and we all know what is right but we choose to do the wrong ones and expect magic/things to turn things around for good....
With all the energy used in castigating and spreading hate use it for positive thinking and Nigeria will be fine.
Well you should have also told Nigerians that all the energy they used in castigating Jonathan, they should use it for themselves but I guess you didn't ...and now you want Nigeria not to do same. Hypocrisy! that's just it!!.
in Jonathan's turn, Govt was just only him that you castigated day in and out���..
This APC supporters una matter tire me.
If Nigerians do something wrong, it is Mr President work to make it right.
In a company CEO takes the blames for any failure and the praise for any Success

If Buhari do well, he will be praised, not us but him...his name will be written in Gold.
you keep defending him...It irritates me

In all your excuses for Buhari, saw should've been used and can be applied to Gej failure...and don't bring the money things here again ....cause even that I will bring the "Character" thing you brought to defend Buhari.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is not your problem....... nothing good will come out of wicked/selfish people like Nigerians....

Keep giving excuses, there are several opportunities in this country......
The road are bad, the lecturers are not paid.....

Give lecturers double of their demand and nothing will change.....same to lecturers that will steal the equipments of the schools for personal use?.....
Give Doctors all they demand same story, they will rather concentrate on their private hospital and neglect the public hospitals......
Same to the road, are these roads not given out to contractors..... they will because of money do substandard jobs in less than a year the roads are bad again,.....
The civil servants are the worst,........no body cares for you.......we are only after what we can get at the least opportunity....... that is how poor/uncivilized we are...... yet we want a better life.........
Guy use your brain......

Buhari will not come and do these things for you and that is the reasons Buhari is not your problem.........
Damn, this defending can only be done cause you are eating something from Buhari. even the dead meat seller won't say this rubbish you are saying.

You accuse everyone of corruption except the Saint Buhari.
You said the lecturers will steal the money and same with the doctors and now I ask, who's job it is to make sure everyone account for how and what they spend money on?

Using your mantra, shouldn't same thing be used to defend Jonathan....?
"That no matter the money Jonathan would have spent, Nigeria teachers, lecturers, and doctors, contractors will eat the money without doing shi shi ?".....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.