Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (57326 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
PenHub:

email pls
princeaniyikaye@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by amakadlite(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
vislabraye:

He's making an important observation. You can't be blaming people up and down.
who is the inventor of blame game if not buhari? since 2015 he took over it has been from one blame to another as to why he could not perform. remember, when it became a daily manner when each day would never pass without him blaming Jonathan for non performance. na the same matter we still dey settle here today. the thing didn't even start today, since 1985. its embedded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Had Jonathan won in 2015, it could have been worse. Do not take my words for it, here was his super minister!!!

That's still not at the level of dumbness as "any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north" and "release your land if you don't want fulani herdsmen to kill you".
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by slenderBeam1: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
GoodofNaija:

It is because buhari's brothers have been in power for too long that Nigeria has been bad and also because we still have zombies like you around who will see bad and call it good that the Nigeria is not progressing.

Meanwhile, your buhari has been in power for over 5 years, are things improving or getting worse

2015. To 2019

Petrol cost. Before N 97. Now N160

Bag of rice. Before 8k. Now 30k

Dollar. Before N150. Now N400

Security. Before only Your brothers(BH). Now BH, Herdsmen, Bandits.

Poverty. Before Reducing. Now Poverty capital

EFCC:. Before Powerful, Now Powerless

Even if the best president comes to Nigeria as Nigerian president,Nigeria will become worse and worst .... Even you! ...like leadership like followership
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by GoodofNaija: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
slenderBeam1:

Even if the best president comes to Nigeria as Nigerian president,Nigeria will become worse and worst .... Even you! ...like leadership like followership

Speak for yourself......so that the world will know that with your education you cannot perform better than an illiterate if given the opportunity.

I understand it's usually like that when you cheat your way through school. Education will mean nothing to you.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by TheCork(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
are you saying that Buhari should take us back to colonial era for re-colonization? I don't understand shocked

Please i beg, can I chop kiss for 100naira, cash?I will pay cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.