Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (57300 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari left the presidency for thirty years, why didn't the seven presidents within that time turn Nigeria to heaven on earth? Why did he have to come back to clean another thirty years of mess? I know who my best president is!!!!

Paid zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Even as a military leader he still failed in 1983... tell me why didn't he change it then as a military ruler?
The truth is that you just like supporting mediocrity.
The wickedness, poverty/poverty mentality in Nigeria will make even president Obama look like dullard according to some Wailers term if he is to rule Nigeria.......na we dey spoil am na we they complain pass.....
Nigeria is the way it is because of the people not any one individual........
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
BREYZ:

Fufu don block this one thinking faculty grin cheesy

Na paid zombie. 30k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
desiredhome:

The wickedness, poverty/poverty mentality in Nigeria will make even president Obama look like dullard according to some Wailers term if he is to rule Nigeria.......na we dey spoil am na we they complain pass.....
Just Lee, one individual changed Singapore.
One Individual have been known to change nations.
Buhari had two glorious chances and messed up them.
You can't defend Buhari that is just the truth.
back in sec school, our teacher used to tell us the primary objective of govt is defend lives and properties, any govt that failed to do that, has failed entirely if he likes put up the best infrastructures. but in Buhari face if I'm being sincere, I will give him a D in Infrastructures....and an F in every other things ranging from economy to power, security etc and as you well know, "Because someone pass a course in school while failing the rest 8 courses doesn't mean he passed his exams, he is simply a failure and have failed."...

My own is that stop supporting a Failure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Then we should also use this same words you're spewing here to defend Gej and all the blames he got. or did he deserved that too?
GEJ was already a failure, there was hardship already even in the mix of plenty resources then... Nigerians were pre-warmed of the pending hunger and we should tight our belt....the situation wouldve been worst by.today
Maybe we should've started eating each other due to hunger.
Despite the global recession and the PDP trying to frostrate his government he still trying his best...... Nigeria is not an easy country to rule....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Then we should also use this same words you're spewing here to defend Gej and all the blames he got. or did he deserved that too?
GEJ was already a failure, there was hardship already even in the mix of plenty resources then, even when the oil was over a 100$/barely.... Nigerians were pre-warmed of the pending hunger and we should tighten our belt....the situation wouldve been worst by.today
Despite the global recession and the PDP trying to frostrate his government he still trying his best...... Nigeria is not an easy country to rule....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

GEJ was already a failure, there was hardship already even in the mix of plenty resources then, even when the oil was over a 100$/barely.... Nigerians were pre-warmed of the pending hunger and we should tighten our belt....the situation wouldve been worst by.today
Same thing I said. u are supporting mediocrity.
This Govt has failed and yes Gej failed n that's why we voted him out and I supported it.
but you also forget that doing Obasanjo, oil was sold for less than 50 dollars and still things were not this bad.

ok in 1983... how much was oil sold for that made Buhari still failed?
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

I keep saying it, Buhari could have made Nigeria better if he was a good leader.
tell me is it not kagame that is changing Rwandans story?....wasn't Rwandans worst than Nigerians?
stop celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

I keep saying it, Buhari could have made Nigeria better if he was a good leader.
tell me is it not kagame that is changing Rwandans story?....wasn't Rwandans worst than Nigerians?

if you bring in Population you will just make me angry and I will bring India into it.
in the last 5 years, the Indian govt have been able to take 100 million people out of Poverty while Mr President has sent 100 million plus into more Poverty.
what can be worst than that? or will you blame oil prices for that also?
Buhari said he will diversify from oil but he is spending billions searching for oil in the north.

brother tell me, ur mumu never do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Just Lee, one individual changed Singapore.
One Individual have been known to change nations.
Buhari had two glorious chances and messed up them.
You can't defend Buhari that is just the truth.
back in sec school, our teacher used to tell us the primary objective of govt is defend lives and properties, any govt that failed to do that, has failed entirely if he likes put up the best infrastructures. but in Buhari face if I'm being sincere, I will give him a D in Infrastructures....and an F in every other things ranging from economy to power, security etc and as you well know, "Because someone pass a course in school while failing the rest 8 courses doesn't mean he passed his exams, he is simply a failure and have failed."...

My own is that stop supporting a Failure.
When you compare yourself with other civilised countries then you are in for a joke...... sometimes people always ask if Africa/Nigeria is cursed?....... we are told of how Malaysia took palm fruits from Nigeria and today Malaysia is were our youths are running to for greener pastures...... Despite our natural resources we are still poor because we are too proud/lazy......
We have world class universities were people are paying tuition fees in millions yet we cannot produce anything of our own.........
How will you not be poor when you are only a consumer?......
Buhari encourages our people to be skillful at least produce your own food, a lot of you lazy youths were insulting him ........
This country can not move forward with the black mindset we have no matter who is up there......
Las las Buhari is not your problem......
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:

if you bring in Population you will just make me angry and I will bring India into it.
in the last 5 years, the Indian govt have been able to take 100 million people out of Poverty while Mr President has sent 100 million plus into more Poverty.
what can be worst than that? or will you blame oil prices for that also?
Buhari said he will diversify from oil but he is spending billions searching for oil in the north.

brother tell me, ur mumu never do?
You must know your problem before you seek for solutions......one of the measure problem of Nigeria is religion, tribalism and sentiments..etc....
India and other countries you mentioned can easily change base on their mindset......I say it again, Nigerians majority are wicked and have no love for his country.......
You can't be stealing from your only source of income and expect a great Country.....
You have to change yourself first......
A tree does not make a forest....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Same thing I said. u are supporting mediocrity.
This Govt has failed and yes Gej failed n that's why we voted him out and I supported it.
but you also forget that doing Obasanjo, oil was sold for less than 50 dollars and still things were not this bad.

ok in 1983... how much was oil sold for that made Buhari still failed?
The sadness we have today is man made not just economy..... it was like a shock to a lot of people that an incombent government was voted out which is very rear.......so that brings so many hatred and propaganda and they are trying by all means to destroy the government.....
They will never see anything good in this government........ instead they will encourage crisis etc...
So many sadist ..........
But I will still say Buhari is not your problem......
So many conspiracies.....

Yes you can't compare Obasanjo's time and now.... Obasanjo will still have it difficult if he becomes the president now.....
The social media and proganda now were not then.....
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2020
EdmundChidera:
All I can see in this agenda is, he's trying to cut the bridges of middlemen so Nigeria will only have the rich and poor people

Lol...bro, "middleman" doesn't mean "middle class" as your comment suggests. Middlemen are people who buy goods from producers and sell them to retailers or consumers. They could be rich, poor or middle class themselves. cheesy
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Angel1696: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2020
abobote:
Buhari is the biggest fraud in the history of mankind
no Biafra is the biggest fraud in the history of mankind.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

The sadness we have today is man made not just economy..... it was like a shock to a lot of people that an incombent government was voted out which is very rear.......so that brings so many hatred and propaganda and they are trying by all means to destroy the government.....
They will never see anything good in this government........ instead they will encourage crisis etc...
So many sadist ..........
But I will still say Buhari is not your problem......
So many conspiracies.....

Yes you can't compare Obasanjo's time and now.... Obasanjo will still have it difficult if he becomes the president now.....
The social media and proganda now were not then.....

Dude what exactly are you talking?

It's hatred that this administration won the incumbent at the polls?!

Is that the reason for the hike in prices of the basic commodities? Is it the reason for the high inflation rate, high foriegn exchange rate and more?

It's obvious you must be very daft and basically paid to say all the bs you've written up there.

Going through people's comments on this thread it's clear to see that 95% of people are seeing a different side of the coin.

Dude 95% is a huge majority. This govt has failed the people it's supposedly leading.

All the indices are clear to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

Dude what exactly are you talking?

It's hatred that this administration won the incumbent at the polls?!

Is that the reason for the hike in prices of the basic commodities? Is it the reason for the high inflation rate, high foriegn exchange rate and more?

It's obvious you must be very daft and basically paid to say all the bs you've written up there.

Going through people's comments on this thread it's clear to see that 95% of people are seeing a different side of the coin.

Dude 95% is a huge majority. This govt has failed the people it's supposedly leading.

All the indices are clear to see.

That is your opinion........ when we do the right thing we will get the right result...... Nigeria is too rich to be poor..... .
You can start producing your own products and stop being a consumer.... that is what builds the economy......let the people stealing our money use the money to develop our country instead of packing it to other developed countries.......etc
No time for complaining
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:52am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.
na true. A round of applause for him
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Very true
allthingsgood:
Buhari is your problem or the decayed and dead morals of Nigerians. Even u that is talking if they give u chance u will do worst. Buhari remain the best president is 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:02am On Sep 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Buhari left the presidency for thirty years, why didn't the seven presidents within that time turn Nigeria to heaven on earth? Why did he have to come back to clean another thirty years of mess? I know who my best president is!!!!

Yruth be told, Buhari is a bad economic manager. His lamentable understanding of economics is ruining the country.

The man's means well but his bad economics policies are damaging the economy.

For instance, blaming middlemen for an increase in the price of food is just lame. The riice in the price of food mirrors the double digit inflation the economy is facing, the loose fiscal policy and the dwindling value of the Naira. And prices of goods are determined by the forces of demand and supply.

Buhari has repeatedly refused to take sound advise. He was advised to scrap the crude forex policies which he introduced in 2015 that left to the a very severe recession. Only the partial lifting of it in 2017 led to the end of the recession.

Hes been advised to sell off the refineries but he's preferred to pump over a $1bn into them with nothing to show for it.

He's been advised to deregulate the price of oil but has refused to.

He is also pumping money into Ajaokuta steel, the perennial white elephant.

He keeps borrowing massively to build projects whose returns are questionable.

I'm not partisan. Buhari and Jonathan mean nothing to me. Honesty does not equate to productivity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 2:10am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
even the dog in my house is far better useful than buhari
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop disgracing yourself!

Muhammedian Zombie
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2020
This Bubu has no answer to our myriads of problems, his style is to blame everybody but himself.
Middlemen play their own roles in the distribution chain therefore you are not privy to the wonderful role they play.
As in every other business there are dubious and unscrupulous people who tend to spoil things and make everyone else look bad but still it doesnt warrant the blanket labeling of a job as the reason for the poor economy.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
You seem well educated like him sef
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Wettoid123: 3:46am On Sep 07, 2020
The blame game continue!
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by whitedove(m): 4:39am On Sep 07, 2020
The blaming of 'middlemen' by Buhari actually carries a subliminal message. He thinks like a typical blockhead who believes you should not make gain in your business dealings.ever wonder why the man is not known to have any Enterprise?

Have you seen any man who is satisfied with just getting by? such is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by allthingsgood: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2020
edoairways:

Best what?☹️☹️☹️☹️

President
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2020
DisLifeSha:
The worst president ever in Nigeria
I wonder how he can even be an elder state man
Buhari is on a mission
The Fulanisation agenda
Water Resource Bill
CAMA
and other yeye things
Nigeria might cease to exist because of Buhari
Like a man said on radio, Nigeria is going somewhere
A civil war is loading

Yea if they see say power will go to the south, they may start civil war.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Abouwaza:
Hi guys, I found this tweet from a friend and I decided to share.

What do you think of Nigerians recycling bad leaders over and over again

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olawuyi_Ramos/status/1302336645283315715

Na dog him be
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by dbestuncle: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Another sick supporter with the blame game

allthingsgood:
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
Self deceit is bad.
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2020
PassingShot:
Cry cry babies everywhere.
Zombie them
Re: Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) by olmoRoc: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2020
I was already a teenager in 1984, so I knew what he was like then, and I knew he was still very much the same person in 2015.

Those who wanted a change and voted for him can see for themselves.

They listened to thieves parading a wolf in sheep's clothing instead of concerned citizens.

Na Nigerians sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.