Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith (36252 Views)

Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Kennydoc(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
That religion eh.
So their god recommends death for someone who insults a so-called prophet that died over a thousand years ago, but will pardon those who have murdered innocent people in cold blood and rendered many women widows and many children orphans.
May God punish that god and that prophet!

7 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by simpleseyi: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jack005:
Seyi ,you Don big pass to dey post tribalism shit for nairaland

This is not Tribal, this is Religious
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Karleb(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sick and idiotic religion. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by 99thEnemy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Still Judaism , they also eat sheep, believe in a Virgin that gave birth to a man , that turns water to wine and work on water without sinking

English the hard you? They believe in Virgin.s after death.
And I am talking about in Nigeria.
I think I just encountered one of the sheep oooooh! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by brainhgeek(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
allthingsgood:

Nobody beg u o. Relocate to Cameroon dear

One **** spotted angry

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Mayng01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Crazy people
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by goshen26: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
I am seeing this differently

What I am seeing is; a lot of educated Muslims are secretly waiting to be set free should they kill that guy, cos they will see the whole stuff as backwardness in 21st century

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hisss ISLAMIST ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Anaerobi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls the Muslim should tell me the punishment for killing in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Brushstrokes20: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Barbaric beings!

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Anaerobi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Others fight for their god But my GOD fights for me. Any Religion that fights for its god should be question.... I think some should go and know what GOD really mean...

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by galaxy2020(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
See them, playing God. Always fighting for their god.

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by iliyande(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Then what's the difference between this one and shekau's teaching?

I don't want to say much

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Coolingeffect: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sad because they have foreclosed his fate. It's short of saying he cannot appeal his own death sentence - very wicked. They are afraid that if he appeals, he may have the death sentence upturned. So, they want him killed extrajudicially - that's what it means by preventing him from getting the services of lawyers of his choice. This is the Dark Age in 2020 in Nigeria. Every Lawyer, whether a Muslim or of another faith would be afraid to defend him because those fanatics will go after such Lawyers to slaughter him. It's a sad time to live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Yankee101: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Liars

Even the devil is given audience before God to state his case

Make sure you always have a personal connection to God and not what someone else says. Jesus is real. Even the Koran says so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by dex4sure: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
very disgusting comment...

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by mu2sa2: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is04970:
Do you kill your son for insulting you?
Why can't Allah relate with Muslims just the way a father does to his children?
Conversely, this is what the Bible has to say ;
Psalms 103:13
"Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him."
Amplifying Bible
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=amplified.bible
But you people say your god killed his "only begotten son".
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by ibietela2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Islamic cleric then called on the people to go back to their creator and seek for His forgiveness, saying, all these calamities bedevilling the country are signs of our wrongdoings.

What rubbish is this? What about the people who are stealing from the nation?

4 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Brushstrokes20: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Religion of piss indeed!....I can never serve a powerless god that cannot fight for itself.

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by izovibration(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very useless talk from a useless mad man. A prophet that cannot fight for himself can that be called a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
You see the kind of extremism these dented foreheads emit?

That's why they can comfortably kill someone in cold blood without remorse.

They're all TERRORISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by moshuur(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is04970:
Do you kill your son for insulting you?
Why can't Allah relate with Muslims just the way a father does to his children?
Conversely, this is what the Bible has to say ;
Psalms 103:13
"Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him."
Amplifying Bible
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=amplified.bible
u sef reason watin u write na....that means the lord won't pity those wey no fear him...
pity (mercy).....
so he won't show mercy to those wey no fear him I.e they'll face is wrath

BTW.... shebi na servant dey fear him master....abi which kind relationship ur father (Lord) geh with u...it suppose to be love na not fear
Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Bamss1: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
hamxee33:
Muslim matter please stay out of this for you know nothing about the blesphemy and it stands.how I wish u will understand if I am to explain it in detail.
Theres nothing you can say to justify why in this present age you want to kill a man on Gods behalf for insulting him.

4 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by AmuRubber(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
simpleseyi:
The person that made the senseless statement should check into the nearest psychiatric hospital together with Sultan of Sokoto, Rabiu Kwakwaso, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, IBB, Gowon, ACF and others who have kept silent on this issue.

I am a Muslim, any god that cannot fight for itself is a useless nincompoop. The useless drunk did not even abuse Allah, instead he abuse Prophet Muhammed (SAW), let the Prophet fight for himself nah.

You failed to include Buhari's name on your list. He's the President but still hasn't condemned the evil judgment. His head should be thoroughly checked too, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Omogoddy: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Allah is not asking you guys to kill for him, he has is own way of handling issues. Is Allah not the same as the Almighty God? OK you are killing him because of insulting the Prophet Mohammed not because Allah says kill. Please spare his life because of the Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by OBA117(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is Sharia law more powerful than Nigerian 1999 constitution?

3 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Tatashi: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls if you are a Christian avoid this topic as it isn't our business. The Bible has directed you to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. If anyone should give a final verdict as a voice for the life of this man then it should be your president or court.

Christians avoid joining issues with Muslims.respect their Way of belief even if it sounds odd. The only time you are allowed to scatter everywhere is when such verdict is passed on a Christan brethren (which I know that they know too well not to ever try such) . Pls leave them to their religion it is NON OF YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by johnisaola(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
This Malam said his own personal ,but God didn't said that,I challenged him to bring the verse in holy Quran,where God said that

2 Likes

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Islamic religion is terrorist. These are the seven terrorist groups sponsors in the North.

Useless Islamic terrorists leaders(imams)

I wonder what the zoo citizens will do should IPOB start killing all those insulting prophet Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by talk2obed84(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls can someone send me the lyrics of the song, let's analyse it here

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by godumes: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Truely Buhari is right...If Nigerian youths are not lazy, a week is okay for millions of us to match down to Ask Rock to demand the resignation of this government. With this Sharia law, I begin to see a country inside this country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith by Guyman02: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
This cartoon captures the hypocrisy of northern Muslims

Ganduje is not supposed to have hands to sign death sentence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.